This stunning golden ornament features a cheerful horse carrying a large wealth bag on its saddle and taking a rest on a pile of treasures at its arrival of destination. The bag (“doi doi” in chinese) creates another meaning of “every generation”. On the other hand, known as “yuan bao” in chinese, three gold ingots creates a rebus for the three “yuans”; thus “san yuan”. “San yuan” refers to “jie yuan”, “hui yuan” and “zhuang yuan”. It is the highest manifestation of wealth in terms of the imperial ranking being the reason why it can generate maximum prosperity. Together the heartwarming combination of wealth bag and three gold ingots denotes “every generation prospers”. It is a powerful symbol of wealth and abundance. Display this horse in the south of the living room.
This stunning figurine constitutes a meaningful and prestigious gift to wish one success in his/her finances.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
What the horse symbolizes and how to place this figurine?
The Horse (also a zodiac sign in chinese astrology) is an all time popular feng shui enhancer to activate fame, popularity and recognition in all aspects of your life. Fame luck is an important aspiration of life as it is indirectly related to high income luck in your career. Businessmen, employees and Hollywood artistes are the ones most likely to crave a lot for fame luck. When their fame luck grows, it ensures that their fortune continues to grow exponentially. When there is fame luck, their status and popularity becomes unchallengeable especially in a highly competitive environment. This animal exerts very “yang” energy to signify success, victory, strength, power, perseverance, speed and elegance. The horse is men’s best friend besides the dog and is extremely loyal. The horse is of fire element and its direction is in the south.You may display a figurine of the horse near the entrance of your home to signify triumph over your opponents and to enable you to stay at a more competitive edge.
There are so many benefits of inviting a Victory Horse:
- Display the horse coming into your home, office or important rooms.
- Display the horse at your desk to ensure your work is always recognized by your bosses and your goals are always met. It will also help you create a significant differentiator between you and your peers in the hearts of management. It ensures your talents and hard work is acknowledged by the right people.
- For those who appear as public faces, you can gain more fame luck by displaying the horse in the south sector of your living room or family area. It will bring upward mobility in all aspects of your life.
- To magnify new wealth opportunities, display this horse at your “sheng chi” direction, southeast universal wealth corner or water star #8 location in your home or workplace.
- To activate the Romance Luck for those born with “Yang Wood” or “Yin Wood” element in their day pillar according to the bazi chart.
- To activate the Tao Hua Love Luck for those born under zodiacs ox, rooster and snake according to the lunar calendar.
- To activate career luck for those born under zodiacs dog and tiger. The Horse is the ally of those whose zodiacs are Dog and Tiger. It will therefore help them achieve maximum results in their undertakings and career.
- To help the Sheep. The Horse is the secret friend of zodiac Sheep. It will help you through challenges, protect you against harm and provide you with great strength for persistency. It brings you good luck and promises a smoothriding path ahead.
- The Horse’s position is in the S2 (172.5-187.5 degrees). The Horse will also be able to patch up a missing corner in the S2 (172.5-187.5 degrees). If ones home, premises or office has a missing corner there, you can display the figurine of the Horse anywhere close to the vicinity of the missing corner there.