There is rarely any symbol that carries so many auspicious meanings like the crab (pang xie). It signifies advantage/benefit in business, success, competitiveness, peace, high score in examination, social status and prosperity. The crab’s ability to circumvent to any dangerous situation makes it the most powerful symbol to go against competition. Its powerful claws can grasp on to any enemy tightly. And the only animal that can run side ways and dig a hole to escape danger, it is akin to helping you counter any competitor who uses underhand tactics. It guarantees that your competitors will fail in their attempt to overcome you besides destroying their ill wishes. Next, the Chinese word for crab and the Chinese word for harmony are both pronounced “xie’ which express a desire for peace. The crab is also used to symbolize success in the imperial examination system. This is because the Chinese word for the crab’s shell (jia) has the additional meaning of “first” as in achieving the highest score in the examination to become a government official. Doing well on scholar’s exams opened up the door for power and success to people outside the noble classes. Great grades could allow the student an important job in government. Men would wear crab talismans in order not only to attract luck and progress, but also to improve their masculine powers and sexual potential. This is not strange at all, since crabs are generally considered fertile animals. In real life feng shui application, the crab is widely used in the competitive Shanghai business center as company logo because of feng shui masters’ belief that it is a symbol meaning “coming out as TOP of all competition”. It will assist you in gaining important insights into developing a strategic plan and staying ahead of competition. Best suited for those seeking for promotion, competitiveness, examination luck, lottery success and profitable business. The crab comes with a 24 Mountain Brass Plate. There are three rollings of mantras that are kept inside the crab: 1. Yellow Jhambla Mantra (wealth and prosperity), 2. King Gesar Mantra (career enhancement) and 3. Wishfulfilling Mantra (granting wishes).
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
24 Mountains Brass Plate
The shape, element and meaning associated to all characters on it serves as a communication tool to the heaven and transmit messages to the cosmic universe where all your wishes of success will be granted. This will align the auspicious object to cosmic forces and empower it with greater power.
The 24 Mountains Plate has the following characteristics:
- Tai Chi Symbol – complement each other according to the theory of “Yin Yang” to generate “balance”. When balance is attained, negativities diminish to give way to positivities!
- “Early Heaven” 8 Trigrams of the Bagua – are used in Taoist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles of reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts. Each consists of three lines, each line either “broken” or “unbroken,” representing yin or yang, respectively.
- 45 Stars – formed by a total of nine sets of stars; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 8 Natures of the Trigrams – namely fire, earth, marsh, heaven, water, mountain, thunder and wind.
- 24 Mountains Names and Markings – A total of 4 cardinal directions and 4 subdirections are further divided into three directions each. For example, east is subdivided into E1, E2 and E3 and each related to a mountain’s name.
- Hidden under the plate is the inscription of “99 FUK CHARACTERS”. The chinese character “fuk” expresses the sentiment “luck”. Therefore, a hundred of them becomes an auspicious connotation that multiplies your good luck by 99 times more. It is actually a symbolic representation of the “God of Luck” (Fuk Xing), whom originated as a lucky star and was believed to bring good fortune. The character symbolizes family happiness, fulfillment, good relationships and mutual love uninterrupted by illnesses, setbacks and sufferings. It also brings power, authority and wealth. Feng Shui masters believed that it is the strong chi contained in the strokes of this powerful chinese character that brings out all these wonderful properties. During the Ching Dynasty, Emperor Kang Hsi wrote this chinese character for his long-ailing empress mother and hang it in her bedroom. As a result, her empress mother recovered and lived to a riped age of a hundred. Since then, the character is also believed to bring curitive and longevity advantages. All in all, the “99 FUK CHARACTERS” bring you complete good fortune, material luck, protection, peace, confidence and genuine happiness in your wealth accumulation.
- Display on your work desk. The crab will give you an advantage in competition against your coworkers.
- Display at your cashiers or at the foyer of your shop. For businessmen, it will ensure your competitors are kept at bay. The powerful crab will help you counter attack their poisonous threat.
- Display in the southeast corner of your house or at any other wealth corners. This is for those who intend to strike a lottery.
- Display on your study desk. This will enable students achieve high grades.
- Display in your family area to gain high social status and prosperity for your family.