In Period 9, the #1 White Star plays a pivotal role in governing long term wealth, opportunities and intuition. It is one of the most powerful future stars in-charge of power, influence and authority wielded by individuals in different spheres of society. A person’s success in Period 9 is attributed to steadfast adherence to the energy associated to the star. The Dragon Tortoise, a chimeric creature with the body of a tortoise and the head of a dragon, is known as the celestial guardian of the north, water element and symbolizes a connection to the supernatural realm, being a lord to the #1 White Star. Water is equivalent to wealth in feng shui. Because it has power over water, it is considered as being able to draw wealth. Besides, it is said to be able to control fate, relieve disasters, treat ailments, prolong life and bring in good fortune. While the Phoenix makes you thrive in Period 9, the Dragon Tortoise is the authority star that ensures “unending” success throughout the period. When the “authority sector” of homes, offices and properties is correctly activated, occupants find themselves empowered with influential leadership roles and strategic career opportunities. The undefeatable dragon tortoise has the capability to ensure “luck continuity” securely. To achieve breakthroughs in your career, business, sales and investment endeavours, good luck is crucial. Often neglected, good luck is the one success factor that triumphs hard work, intelligence and talent. While many successful individuals are no doubt smart, gifted and diligent, not all hardworking and intelligent individuals are successful. Good luck is about being at the right place, at the right time, meeting the right people and doing the right things.
A stunning decoration piece, stylised motifs decorate the tortoise shell that has a secret compartment in it. Beneath its body features a powerful taoist talisman. The following are the salient features:
- The symbol of “Tai Chi” signifies the balance of “yin” and “yang”. It balances out energy that is out of sync or facing imbalances. Capable of neutralizing all forms of poison arrows, negative forces and evil spirits.
- The 4 Celestial Guardians provide directional guardiance to evil energies coming from the four cardinal directions. They are the green dragon, white tiger, black tortoise and red phoenix. Known as the protectors of four directions, they provide safety blessings and prevent dangers from hurting the household. They also hold the key to effectively balance weak or missing elements of a space when it goes out of sync, and thus remedying elemental conflicts and imbalances.
- The Eight Trigrams (derived from I-Ching or known as Book of Changes) is the pattern of change in our universe and its energy were formulated, with their transformation, events and evolution of mother nature recorded diagrammatically in the form of solid (yang) and (yin) lines called trigrams. These natural events affect our health, livelihood, and relationships.
- Inscribed with the taoist talisman of “LUCK TRANSFORMING”, it transforms bad luck into good luck, especially great for years when one’s zodiac has bad luck.You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
Further, the figurine is consecrated and empowered with many powerful mantras and concealed inside the statue. The rolling of mantras include:
- Mantra of “May All Beings Be Happy” – Blesses one with long term happiness.
- Mantra of Manjushri – Manjusri (Wenshu Pusa) is a bodhisattva in the Mahayana and Vajrayana traditions of Buddhism. The name “Manjusri” means “gentle glory”. Manjusri is the bodhisattva associated with development of enlightened wisdom, doctrine and awareness. Manjusri is usually denoted
- Wishfulfilling Long Mantra – Promises you a quantum change in making your impossible wishes possible. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
The item comes with a Tai Chi Lotus Horoscope Plate.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
Tai Chi Lotus Horoscope Plate
A catalyst for activation, the plate boosts the energy of any feng shui artifact placed on top of it. It enables the artifact to interact well and form a balance with its surrounding. According to the theory of “Yin Yang”, the symbol of Tai Chi generates “balance”. When balance is attained, negativities diminish to give way to positivities! The Lotus on the other hand is essentially used to signify joy, harmony, peace, purity and sincerity. Next, the Twelve Horoscope animals will protect and maximize the wealth luck of all zodiacs whether one has good or bad luck in any particular year. All zodiacs will get immuned to misfortune and obtain equal opportunities to maximize their wealth luck. Each zodiac is associated to one of the 12 mountains and will bring about a certain kind of elemental influence, thus has enhancing and curing capability. While the Four Celestial Guardians (Dragon, Phoenix, Tortoise and Tiger) guard the four cardinal directions, the Twelve Zodiac animals will relieve the 12 mountains (directions) off any disorganized elements and interactive influences. The twelve zodiacs also represent the cycle of time, therefore it will incorporate the “time dimension” to ensure long lasting good feng shui of a space, to create good luck, to cure bad luck and to increase desired opportunities in life. The plate is consecrated with the mantra of White Tara. Having great control over the cosmic world, this mantra pulverizes all negative forces and clear blocked pathways.
What the Dragon Tortoise symbolizes?
The Dragon Tortoise is the divine version of tortoise that combines two of the four celestial animals (Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger and Tortoise) in Feng Shui practice. This wonderful combination produces a harmonized blend of qualities between a Dragon and a Tortoise, namely ambitious and wisdom. This divine creature can live for more than 5000 years and imperishable without food and air. This creature was also said to be the attendant of Pan Ku, the one who chiselled out the world and created everything. It guards the northern quadrant of the heaven and is said to symbolize winter. Hindus and Buddhist believe it symbolizes the universe. Its markings on the shell uncover all the secrets of heaven and star constellations. This traditional symbol is placed in ancient palace to signify peace, steady rule of the country and longevity of the emperor and placed in homes to symbolize high status in life, long life and harmony.
The heavenly creature is able to blow cosmic chi because of its Dragon’s head to benefit the entire family. Water is equivalent to wealth in feng shui. Because it has power over water, it is considered as being able to draw wealth. The Tortoise body signifies excellent support from important people, good health and longevity and perseverance in homes.
The Dragon Tortoise produces wonderful results in enhancing career luck, longevity and health, wealth luck, family luck and education luck:
- To benefit from Period 9, display this special Dragon Tortoise in the sectors of authority where annual #1 White Star, Water Star #1 or Mountain Star #1 are located.
- Display this special Dragon Tortoise in the vicinity where you want to dissolve “interior poison arrows” from internal structures or furniture pieces.
- Display three of this figurine facing the 3-Killings. The Dragon Tortoise is favored by certain old school masters in Hong Kong.
- Place the dragon tortoise in the north sector of your home (or your personal Sheng Chi direction) at living room or dining room and business premise to activate the career corner for a long and successful worklife with never-ending support from your boss and a peaceful environment with your counterparts. You can also place it at your work desk or behind your back at your work place to enjoy continuous promotion opportunities annually. This is also an effective way to multiply your authority in your management position for managers.
- Place the Dragon Tortoise in the east sector of your house to ensure your family is being blessed with good health and longevity. You may also place it facing the main door to ensure a long and happy life. When placed facing the door, it can also bless you with safe journeys, prevent accidents and injuries.
- The Dragon Tortoise placed in an individual’s personal “Tien Yi“ direction can help those who are sickly in the family or placed in northwest to enhance the family’s patriach.
- Placed in the southeast of your living room or dining and your business premise, you will enjoy tremendous wealth luck constantly coming your way. You may also place it near your cash register, reception and important areas of your shop.
- For those who wish to further your studies, place the Dragon Tortoise in the northeast sector or at the study desk to ensure constantly excellent results and a steady and smooth blessing of a scholarship or financial aid from an institute of higher learning.