The horse being an “Earthly Branch” of the south brings complete potency and allows you to capture the best of what Period 9 has to offer particularly, even more so when it is in bright red that jives with the new energies of the fire period. This Period 9 welcoming horse will ensure a flawless transition into the Period of Fire. It protects you from sudden downturn in luck which can hit anyone who is unprepared for the big change of events from Period 8 to Period 9. Charming, loyal, and reliable, this stunning red Tribute Horse celebrates the beauty and grace of the horse confidently returning home with fame from war after victory. Secured around its neck is a treasure chest connoting precious winnings and invoking wealth from the heaven. The figurine sparkles in a stunning combination of multiple vibrant colors of mantra flags and crystals embellished on its saddle and body to create a fascinating finish. The equestrian figurine possesses courage, loyalty, speed, endurance, strength and obedience with connotations of success in attaining whatever goals one has set by strengthening inner confidence levels. Having the “yang” animal placed at your house will allow you to ride through the victorious winds of nobility with less obstacles. If you want to do well in your career and ensure that the right people recognize your talents and hard work, the Horse is best used to energize the aspirations of the South, which include fame, recognition and gaining a good reputation. For ladies who wish to become divas and popular in their social life, the horse will definitely spice up your life. For career minded men who wish to be recognized at work and climb higher in your corporate ladder, the horse will help you gallop further. Place these horse in the south of your house, living room, office or your study if one is looking for fame. For those who are seeking love, you can quicken the process by firing up the southwest with this fiery horse. And for those who are seeking to increase your education luck, you can place it in the NE to fire up the earth element in the sector. The red tribute horse is also a cure for hostile energy by preventing arguments from flaring up and spiralling out of control. It effectively neutralizes the malevolent hostile energies. A stunning decoration piece, the horse also constitutes a prestigious gift for any occasion. While the flags ornamented on the body features the Mantra of Manjusri, there are three rollings of mantras that are kept inside a secret compartment of the horse: 1. Wishfulfilling Mantra (joy fulfilling), 2. King Gesar Mantra (career enhancement) and 3. Yellow Jhambala (prosperity and wealth). The horse comes with a Five Element Plate.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Mantra Flags of Manjusri
Manjusri (Wenshu Pusa) is a bodhisattva in the Mahayana and Vajrayana traditions of Buddhism. The name “Manjusri” means “gentle glory”. Manjusri is the bodhisattva associated with development of enlightened wisdom, doctrine and awareness. Manjusri is usually denoted in Chinese traditions as riding on the back of a lion. Those who are negative in mindset, stressed, depressed, suicidal, quarrelsome and troublesome can benefit from and be tamed by the Manjusri. The mantra of wisdom “Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih” represents the attainment of ultimate realization.
5 Element Plate
A catalyst for reaction, the plate boosts the energy of any feng shui artifact placed on top of it. It enables the artifact to interact well and form an equilibrium with its surrounding.
The “productive mode” of 5 Elements holds the key to effectively balance weak or missing elements of a space when it goes out of sync, and thus remedying elemental conflicts and imbalances.
At the center of the plate is the symbol of Big Dipper (a.k.a. Northern Stars). The Big Dipper is said to arrange the fate of everyone, be it good or bad. Also known as Northern Polar Stars, the cluster controls and handles the world’s fortune. Taoists place high importance in Big Dipper’s power. In addition to that, the Big Dipper can be used as a good measure of four seasons.
Next, the 4 Celestial Guardians are an essential remedy for form and landscape feng shui (“luan tou”). Popularly known, the four celestial guardians are the green dragon, white tiger, black xuan wu and red phoenix, each guarding one cardinal direction (north, east, south and west). Displaying them symbolically in their own directions will watch over and balance the “chi” of the cardinal directions of your property. A fundamental requirement, a balanced “luan tou” is the basic that will prepare you towards doing up the feng shui and preparing for the well-being of the occupants. When all directions are in harmony, it encourages the dragon’s breathe (lung chi) to settle, thus creating an inflow of auspicious energy. They will also look after family safety, prevent dangers and regulate your career, wealth, health, power and fame. They are also essential to correct any external landscape problems and internal missing corners.
In addition, the magical symbols of yin-yang are capable to provide “rebalancing” to ones life. “Rebalancing” means flushing out of obstacles and unwanted bad luck so that one’s actual cycle of luck could ripe naturally! It will help you capture good luck without missing it again.
The plate is consecrated with the mantras of 4 Heavenly Kings. Having great control over the cosmic elements of each of the four directions North, South, East and West, the “Cosmic Protectors” pulverize all negative forces and clear blocked pathways.
Below the plate captures the Bagua Horoscope, which provides powerful protection and safeguard against numerous dangers for all the 12 zodiacs, especially if the year is not a good one. It combines 2 potent symbols of protection: 8 trigrams of the bagua and 12 earthly branches of animal zodiacs.
What the horse symbolizes and placement of the figurine?
The Horse (also a zodiac sign in chinese astrology) is an all time popular feng shui enhancer to activate fame, popularity and recognition in all aspects of your life. Fame luck is an important aspiration of life as it is indirectly related to high income luck in your career. Businessmen, social media influencers, internet marketing people and Hollywood artistes are the ones most likely to crave a lot for fame luck. When their fame luck grows, it ensures that their fortune continues to grow exponentially. When there is fame luck, their status and popularity becomes unchallengeable especially in a highly competitive environment. This animal exerts very “yang” energy to signify success, victory, strength, power, perseverance, speed and elegance. The horse is men’s best friend besides the dog and is extremely loyal. The horse is of fire element and its direction is in the south.
- Display it coming into your home, office or important rooms to signify triumph over your opponents and to enable you to stay at a more competitive advantage.
- Display it at your desk to ensure that your work is always recognized by your boss and your goals are always met. It will also help you create a significant differentiation between you and your peers in the hearts of your management. It ensures that your talents and hard work is acknowledged by the right people.
- For public faces, you can gain more fame luck by displaying it in the south sector of your living room or family area. It will bring upward mobility in all aspects of your life.
- To magnify new wealth opportunities, display it at your “sheng chi” direction, southeast universal wealth corner or Purple Star #9 sector.
- To activate Romance Luck for those born with “Yang Wood” or “Yin Wood” element in your day pillar according to the bazi chart.
- To activate Tao Hua Love Luck for those born under zodiacs ox, rooster and snake according to the lunar calendar.
- To activate career luck for those born under zodiacs dog and tiger. The Horse is the ally of those whose zodiacs are Dog and Tiger. It will therefore help you achieve maximum results in your undertakings and career.
- To help the Sheep. The Horse is the secret friend of zodiac Sheep. It will help you through challenges, protect you against harm and provide you with great strength for persistency. It brings you good luck and promises a smoothriding path ahead.
- The Horse’s position is in the S2 (172.5-187.5 degrees). The Horse will also be able to patch up a missing corner in the S2 (172.5-187.5 degrees). If ones home, premises or office has a missing corner there, you can display the figurine of the Horse anywhere close to the vicinity of the missing corner there.
- Display the red horse in the areas of the Current Prosperity Star #9. Doing so will magnify the wealth prospect of the whole family.
- Display the red horse in the areas of hostility as an effective countermeasure. Eg. at the annual Hostile Star #3 direction.