Unsurpassed in beauty, this spellbinding Vermilion Phoenix demonstrates the grace and agility of the creature with the Pi Yao riding on its back in dramatic style, launching energetically skyward as its wings prepare to soar higher while its stunning tail feathers trail its base. The phoenix is the goddess of all the winged creatures and becomes the lord of Period 9 for 20 years . It is associated to Purple Star #9 in the flying star system and guards the south. The bird embodies the vigor of strong “yang” energy, representing summer, midday, and the element of fire. This steadfast creature of noble virtue is believed to attract advantageous opportunities, prosperity and commercial success in Period 9. The phoenix surprises people by turning bad luck into good luck. It will mysteriously carve out paths of opportunities for your business, work, career or all other pursuits in your life. Since it is associated to the south corner, its presence brings you fame, recognition luck and popularity. Displaying the phoenix is also the best way to activate the auspicious Purple Star #9, which is Period 9’s wealth star, happiness star and a luck magnifying star. It brings joyous occasions such as child birth, fame luck, popularity, recognition, promotion, marriage luck, favorable investment yields, good support from benefactors and property revenues.
On the other hand, the petite Pi Yao is a harbinger of good luck and profit, with its presence sowing the seeds for riches beyond wildest dreams to take root and manifest. The Pi Yao is a strong wealth magnet that is especially beneficial if the feng shui of the house does not favour making money. The Pi Yao possesses the ability to transform negative chi into positive, overcome obstacles, prevent annual dangers caused to zodiacs, subdue bad luck, diminish obstructions, combat bodily harm and terminate stress. The Pi Yao is suitable for stimulating growth in business, securing safety for the family, warding off negativities, inviting fortune/wealth, protecting against intangible afflictions, and appeasing the Tai Sui and Sui Po. The Pi Yao ensures you have the powerful backing of the Tai Sui (God of the Year). The Pi Yao is a powerful celestial creature known to absorb all the bad vibes caused by inadvertantly offending the Tai Sui, for example if you cut a tree, dig a hole, hammer a nail or unavoidably disturb the Tai Sui corner. It is common for feng shui enthusiasts to invite the pi yao to grow wealth for the household while using the obedient pet to appease the Tai Sui wrath. Yes, it is like killing two birds with one stone. The position of Tai Sui in 2024 is at SOUTHEAST 1 ranging from 112.6 to 127.5 degrees. The direction opposite where he is sitting will be the NORTHWEST 1 ranging from 292.6 to 307.5 degrees.
The base features:
- Twelve Zodiacs – they will protect and maximize the wealth luck of all zodiacs whether one has good or bad luck throughout Period 9. All zodiacs will get immuned from misfortunes and obtain equal opportunities to maximize their wealth luck. Each zodiac is associated to one of the 12 mountains and will bring about a certain kind of elemental influence, thus has enhancing and curing capability. While it is known that the Four Celestial Guardians (Dragon, Phoenix, Tortoise and Tiger) guard the four cardinal directions, what is unknown to many is that the Twelve Zodiac animals will relieve the 12 mountains (directions) off any disorganized elements and interactive influences. The twelve zodiacs also represent the cycle of time, therefore it will incorporate the “time dimension” to ensure long lasting good feng shui of a space, to create good luck, to cure bad luck and to increase desired opportunities in life.
- Yellow Jhambala Mantra that invokes wealth for Period 9 – according to Buddhist mythology, he practiced Buddhism for a thousand years before Brahma made him immortal and have him guard treasures and distributing wealth to eliminate poverty and provide financial stability. It is said that riches attained from Jhambala comes with a wealth of spirituality. When one is rich, he frees himself from worrying about poverty and can exercise generosity with an unselfish attitude to help others.
- The 12 Sovereign Hexagrams transform negative energy into positive energy. These hexagrams are known as “feudal lords”, while the remaining 48 hexagrams are the “subjects”. They represent the essence of the I Ching hexagrams. These twelve hexagrams are linked to the twelve months of the year to create The Firing Times of the Greater Cycle the Sky – The Sun. These ultimate patterns activate the lunar and solar currents of all the years in Period 9.
All-in-all, the Phoenix-PiYao duo promotes the benevolent energy while countering a wide array of inauspicious energy in a sector. They signify a good start soaring towards great success throughout Period 9. All important undertakings taking off smoothly is vital. “No battle can be won without a good start”.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
What the Phoenix symbolizes?
The phoenix lives in the Chinese Parasol Tree. The parasol tree is the king of all trees and is known for its sturdiness. Once upon a time, the phoenix was only a normal looking bird. Being extremely diligent and conscientious, it possessed the good habit of gathering and accumulating fruits that were thrown away by other birds. The fruits were stored safely in its own nest. One bad season, the bird kingdom was truck by a drought and this had caused shortage of food. The phoenix offered its storage and as a gesture of gratitude, every bird plucked a feather to be presented to the phoenix. This being the reason why the phoenix has the most beautiful feathers compared to any other bird and is revered as the king of all birds. On the phoenix’s birthday, birds will flock to congratulate the phoenix, which expresses the sentiment “birds adoring the phoenix”.
Put together with dragon, the dragon and phoenix is the symbol of ultimate yin and yang and perfect feng shui. The dragon is symbol of male vigour and fertility. The phoenix symbolizes yin splendour and female beauty. They represent fruitful marriage blessed with a great deal of success and prosperity as well as many offsprings, and the beginning of a dynastic family.
The phoenix is a must for those seeking for opportunities, fame, popularity and successes linked to popularity:
- Display in the Southwest corner to favour Matriarch luck and to favor love and relationship. When displayed together with the symbol of peony, it amplifies the creation of young lovers or couples.
- For those in the showbiz, politics or craving for fame and popularity, display in the south corner of your house and let lights shine on it. Display it high up in the living room where it can stand in splendour. The presence of the phoenix is important to assist a person who desires to be selected or elected for an important event, new role, promotion and important position. Displaying the phoenix in the south also magnifies wealth and abundance.
- For bachelor women and men seeking for love and marriage, display it in your nien yen direction according to your kua number.
- Display in the south to activate for fame, recognition and popularity luck.
- Display in the location where Purple star #9 is in both your natal and annual flying star chart to activate wealth and prosperity.
- For those who are seeking for romance and love luck, you can increase your chances of getting it by activating your personal “Tao Hua Luck”. Dsiplay it in your personal “Tao Hua“ direction. It is also suitable to fire up the SW universal love corner to catalyze new love.
- Further, the phoenix also holds the key to remedying any form of quarrel, hostility, conflict and anger, including those caused by the notorious Quarrelsome Star #3. Made from strong brass, this “fire within metal” cure will effectively burn the wood energy of Quarrelsome Star #3.
To thrive in Period 9, this special Period 9 ornament can be considered in more than one location. It can be used to:
1. Welcome in Period 9 energy into all homes and premises so that everyone can benefit such energy even if one does not own a house that is compliant to Period 9 (2024-2043). To welcome in Period 9 energy to benefit homes, place this powerful emblem in the south permanently.
2. Activate Water Star #9 and Mountain Star #9 which are both Flying Purple Star #9 in ones natal chart, irrespective of the period the house is built. Activating Water Star #9 and Mountain Star #9 is the best method to activate ones MAXIMUM feng shui luck to bring in prosperity, wealth, harmony, good health, longevity and happiness. The emblem must be placed permanently according to ones natal flying star chart.
3. Activate Annual Flying Star #9 to bring in annual wealth luck for that particular year. Since the annual wealth star #9 move from one location to another every year, the emblem will have to be moved annually in this case.
One should know that the Water Star #9 can be activated and harnessed effectively with this special emblem, surpassing the water feature. This is especially useful if your Water Star #9 falls in your bedroom or kitchen or places where water features are not suitable.
Meanwhile, the Mountain Star #9 can also be activated with this emblem. Most feng shui masters tend to focus on only Water Star #9 and neglect Mountain Star #9. This is not the wisest decision because one can leap so many good benefits from Mountain Star #9 to complete ones life, in areas such as relationship, health, networking, social, marriage and descendants luck.