My First Bucket of Gold or Di Yi Tong Jin (第一桶金) expresses the meaning of the initial profits from an economic endeavour or simply the first pot of gold that you gained. This gold is especially auspicious for those embarking into a new financial territory and wishing to take home your first real gains from it, enough to buy you a big asset. It is a harbinger of new income streams, abundance in wealth and successful financial pivotings. Made of noble brass material, the golden bucket is filled with the following holy materials:
- 7 Semi Precious Gem Chips – representing the 7 Northern Stars and 5 Elements. They will bring a basket of auspicious energies from the sky and elements into “balance” so that new avenues of wealth can manifest.
- King Gesar’s Mantra – Kubera (Wealth God) brings serious wealth luck and continuous prosperity by dropping wealth to everyone he meets up. Riding on the Windhorse, he overcomes all obstacles that block wealth from manifesting. Enables you to gain the victory advantage. This means you will have a smooth, easy and unobstructed ride in your undertakings.
- Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantras – Are essential mantras that give power and make the object holy.
- Wishfulfilling Mantra- Promises you a quantum change in making your impossible wishes possible. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
- Yellow Jhambala Mantra – According to Buddhist mythology, he practiced Buddhism for a thousand years before Brahma made him immortal and have him guard treasures and distributing wealth to eliminate poverty and provide financial stability. It is said that riches attained from Jhambala comes with a wealth of spirituality.
- Three Gold Ingots with Double Dragons symbol – Known as “yuan bao” in chinese, three gold-silver-bronze ingots create a rebus for the three “yuans”; thus “san yuan”. “San yuan” refers to “jie yuan”, “hui yuan” and “zhuang yuan”. It is the highest manifestation of wealth in terms of the imperial ranking being the reason why it can generate maximum wealth opportunities. Double dragons on the other hand is a strong activator of business luck.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
Where to Display?
- Display it in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate your wealth luck.
- Display it facing your entrance so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and fortune into your homes at chi entry points.
- Display it in your office and shop to ring in more sales and achieve more financial success.
- Display it in the Northwest to activate tycoon’s luck for the partriarch.
- To increase ones personal wealth luck, one should display it at your personal zodiac direction to improve your personal luck:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW