This stunning Ru Yi on a Persimmon conveys the wish “shishiruyi” which translates to “everything will go as you want”, or more colloquially “hope all goes smoothly” or “may things go as you wish”. Persimmon is easily identified by its bright yellow to orange gelatinuous flesh. It can be round shape, plumpness, color, and sweetness that makes it auspicious. Signifying gold, the persimmon is an auspicious fruit to usher in good fortune, wealth and peace. The fruit looks like gold hanging from a tree and is often exchanged as auspicious gifts during festivities due to its “golden” color and round form, and it should never be refused, because the recipient would be turning away “wealth and luck in everything”. The persimmon is normally displayed in the home, as this ostensibly ensures that there will be happiness and prosperity in the household throughout the coming twelve months. It can also be offered to buddhas and deities, to signify offering gold to deities. To enjoy abundance of fortune and profits, display it in the wealth corner of the living room. It also constitute as a meaningful gift for business counterparts to wish them prosperity.
This Treasure Ru Yi Persimmon is filled with treasures of holy materials:
- A stack of I-Ching Coins – ten coins connotes “perfection in wealth”.
- Citrine Crystal Gold Ingots – symbolizes good fortune.
- Chips of natural Red Agate Crystals – universally endorsed as a gem with strong power, favored by the rich.
- The mantra fillings provided include:
a. King Gesar’s Mantra – Kubera (Wealth God) brings serious wealth luck and continuous prosperity by dropping wealth to everyone he meets up. Riding on the Windhorse, he overcomes all obstacles that block wealth from manifesting. Enables you to gain the victory advantage. This means you will have a smooth, easy and unobstructed ride in your undertakings.
b. Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantras – Are essential mantras that give power and make the object holy.
c. Wishfulfilling Mantra – Promises you a quantum change in making your impossible wishes possible. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
d. White Jhambala Mantra – According to Buddhist mythology, he practiced Buddhism for a thousand years before Brahma made him immortal and have him guard treasures and distributing wealth to eliminate poverty and provide financial stability. It is said that riches attained from Jhambala comes with a wealth of spirituality.
This Treasure Persimmon promises savings, secured wealth, good fortune, windfall, riches and prosperity. If you desire speculative luck, you can keep your lucky lottery ticket in this persimmon to harvest a prize.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Treasure Persimmon is essential for financial success when carefully placed in important areas. It not only creates abundance in wealth, but also protect your existing wealth from being lost:
- Display it in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display it facing your entrance so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points.
- Display it in your office and shops to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display it in the northwest sector to activate your financial support luck for money finding opportunities.
- The Treasure Persimmon is a must for Tycoons and for those doing any kind of business seeking for success. The powerful Treasure Persimmon sends vibes to our minds to remind us of money seeking opportunities.
Note: Do not place the Treasure Persimmon on floor level, in the toilet and in the kitchen.