A treasure pot, according to the “Legend of Shen Wansan” during the Ming Dynasty has the magical power to ‘reproduce’ anything that is placed into it. The treasure pot symbolizes new income streams, abundance in wealth and successful financial pivotings. The 4 Celestial Guardians namely the green dragon, the white tiger, the black tortoise and the red phoenix provide directional protection for the four cardinal directions. Known as the protectors of four directions, they provide a good balance in your surrounding energies so that wealth can easily be manifested and combatted against any potential losses. The stack of overflowing beautiful coins in turmeric yellow accompanied by gold plated brass ingots is actually a lid for a secret vault below it that opens into more treasures within the treasure pot. The following holy materials will be included:
- 7 Semi Precious Gem Chips – representing the 7 Northern Stars and 5 Elements. They will bring a basket of auspicious energies from the sky and elements into “balance” so that new avenues of wealth can manifest.
- King Gesar’s Mantra – Kubera (Wealth God) brings serious wealth luck and continuous prosperity by dropping wealth to everyone he meets up. Riding on the Windhorse, he overcomes all obstacles that block wealth from manifesting. Enables you to gain the victory advantage. This means you will have a smooth, easy and unobstructed ride in your undertakings.
- Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantras – Are essential mantras that give power and make the object holy.
- Wishfulfilling Mantra- Promises you a quantum change in making your impossible wishes possible. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
- White Jhambala Mantra – According to Buddhist mythology, he practiced Buddhism for a thousand years before Brahma made him immortal and have him guard treasures and distributing wealth to eliminate poverty and provide financial stability. It is said that riches attained from Jhambala comes with a wealth of spirituality.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Coins – the coin emblem in gold, silver and bronze denotes the ability to earn all amounts of money, be it BIG or SMALL. They signify immense and immeasurable amount of wealth. Many rich people have actually generated a mountain of wealth through steady accumulation of small money. It also represents the ability to save up the past, present and future wealth for abundance.
- Three Gold Ingots – Known as “yuan bao” in chinese, three gold-silver-bronze ingots create a rebus for the three “yuans”; thus “san yuan”. “San yuan” refers to “jie yuan”, “hui yuan” and “zhuang yuan”. It is the highest manifestation of wealth in terms of the imperial ranking being the reason why it can generate maximum wealth opportunities.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
What is the Legend of Treasure Pot and where to display it?
During the Ming Dynasty under Zhu Yuan Zhang (founding emperor), there lived a farmer in Jiangnan province whose name is Shen Wansan. One night he dreamt of a group of children dressed in green clothings asking him for help. The next day, as he was in the market, he saw a seller about to kill some frogs that he just caught. He then recalled the dream and asked himself if it could be the children in green that he dreamt about the previous night. With a sympathetic heart, he offered to buy all the frogs and then released them in the pond of his farm. The next day, the frogs attracted his attention by making a lot of noise. Shen Wansan then found a pot surrounded by the frogs, in which he took home to be used as a water container. Folklore believed that when coins were thrown into water, a wish would come true, in which his wife did. To their amazement, the pot produced many coins when a coin was thrown into it. Whatever valuables the couple put into the pot, it would reproduce a potful of them. Shen Wansan then became a rich tycoon and helped to finance one third of the construction work of a great wall for the emperor. This became the legend of Treasure Pot.
It not only creates abundance in wealth, but also protects your existing wealth from being loss:
- Display it in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate your wealth luck.
- Display it facing your entrance so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and fortune into your homes at chi entry points.
- Display it in your office and shop to ring in more sales and achieve more financial success.
- Display it in the Northwest to activate tycoon’s luck for the partriarch.
- To increase ones personal benefactor’s luck, one should display it at your personal zodiac direction to improve your personal luck:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW