Guarded by the protective Four Celestial Animals, this fabulous “ding” filled with powerful treasures will enable savings and protect your wealth from escaping to unwanted events. The “ding” signifies powerful, stable, strong support and backup in finance. Consisting of Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger and Tortoise, the Four Celestial Animals are the protectors of the four cardinal directions, thus providing safety and preventing dangers from harming you. When there is balance in the four cardinal directions, one will also be able to accomplish success in career, wealth, good health, power/authority and fame. The ding has to be displayed with the phoenix facing south, tiger facing west, dragon facing east and tortoise facing north for effectiveness. This “ding” therefore signifies powerful, stable and strong support in your financial portfolios. This “ding” features a precious clear quartz sphere and citrine gem chips. Meanwhile the 4 Dharmakaya Relic Mantras are essential mantras that give power and make the treasures holy. This ding is recommended for businessmen, sales personal, executives and directors who are serious with your financial management, accumulating your wealth and enabling savings.
Note: This item is energy infused.
What the “Ding” symbolizes and where to display it?
“Ding” literally means strong presence of powerful support from important sources on your income and finances. The “ding” could be seen abundantly in the imperial palace of china. One is directly placed in front of the emperors seat to block the view of people seeing his majesty. When you have a “ding” at home, it simply means you will enjoy strong background of financial support.
Just like the wealthpot, the “ding” is essential for wealth management and business success when carefully placed important areas. It not only create abundance in wealth, but also protect your existing wealth from being loss:
- Display the “ding” in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display the “ding” facing your entrance at the foyer if you have one so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points.
- Display the “ding” in your office and shops to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display the “ding” in the Northwest sector to activate your financial support luck from the partriarch for money finding opportunities.
- The “ding” is a must for Tycoons and for those doing any kind of business seeking for success. The symbol sends vibes to your minds to remind you of money seeking opportunities.
Note: Do not place the “ding” on the floor, toilets and kitchen.