Capable of ushering in bountiful wealth and attracting good fortune, the chilin boosted rat ensures everything to proceed smoothly. Also featured is the peach with the chinese character “sau” (longevity). The peach is known as the fruit of heaven that promises wealth, abundance and longevity. It resembles a long healthy life with great fortune for many generations Rats aren’t the most esteemed symbols of the animal kingdom as they are often misunderstood. The symbolic meaning of rats isn’t a popular topic. But – all of nature has a purpose. The Rat is the sign that can forage for food and supplies no matter what the circumstances. The Rat is said to be the most agilent and able to thrive no matter what the circumstance. The Rat symbolizes resilience, resourcefulness and fertility in general. In buddhism, the rat is the symbol of abundance and fortune. Because the Rat is not a big symbolism as it is often misunderstood, it becomes unpopular when it stands alone. Combining and boosting it with a big symbolism such as the Chilin will make it more ideal. Sometimes known as the “chinese unicorn”, the chilin represents a number of positive attributes, including benevolence, virtue, longevity, grandeur, felicity, illustrious offspring and wise administration. As a result of this symbolic significance, in 1662 the Kangxi Emperor, on the urgings of his advisors, instated the mythical chilin as the highest symbol of rank amongst his military officers, replacing the lion on the military rank badges. Because the chilin is a symbol of honor and rank, one occasionally finds a Bodhisattva regally seated on a recumbent chilin. The celestial animal Chilin was documented in the Book of Changes (I-Ching), where feng shui formula was derived from. Therefore, its special abilities are unquestionably powerful. The popular Chilin represents strength, great ambitions, good competing spirits, great health, perseverance and fame. It has the scales of a carp signifying prosperity and abundance. The Chilin will also bless those who are seeking for an illustrious baby son. It was said that Confucious was born after his mother walked on the footsteps of the Chilin. It also benefits adults seeking for higher positions and for kids seeking for better luck in examinations. The patterns on its back were used to derive the earlier heaven bagua, an ultimate symbol that will bring protection against bad energies caused by bad Flying Stars. It provides immunity for anyone who is affected by bad flying stars due to the ‘natal chart’, the ‘annual chart’ or the ‘monthly chart’ either at home or at the work area. Display it in prime area of the home such as the living room with the head of the chilin looking outwards to the maindoor.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
24 Mountains Brass Plate
The shape, element and meaning associated to all characters on it serves as a communication tool to the heaven and transmit messages to the cosmic universe where all your wishes of success will be granted. This will align the auspicious object to cosmic forces and empower it with greater power.
The 24 Mountains Plate has the following characteristics:
- Tai Chi Symbol – complement each other according to the theory of “Yin Yang” to generate “balance”. When balance is attained, negativities diminish to give way to positivities!
- “Early Heaven” 8 Trigrams of the Bagua – are used in Taoist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles of reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts. Each consists of three lines, each line either “broken” or “unbroken,” representing yin or yang, respectively.
- 45 Stars – formed by a total of nine sets of stars; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 8 Natures of the Trigrams – namely fire, earth, marsh, heaven, water, mountain, thunder and wind.
- 24 Mountains Names and Markings – A total of 4 cardinal directions and 4 subdirections are further divided into three directions each. For example, east is subdivided into E1, E2 and E3 and each related to a mountain’s name.
- Hidden under the plate is the inscription of “99 FUK CHARACTERS”. The chinese character “fuk” expresses the sentiment “luck”. Therefore, a hundred of them becomes an auspicious connotation that multiplies your good luck by 99 times more. It is actually a symbolic representation of the “God of Luck” (Fuk Xing), whom originated as a lucky star and was believed to bring good fortune. The character symbolizes family happiness, fulfillment, good relationships and mutual love uninterrupted by illnesses, setbacks and sufferings. It also brings power, authority and wealth. Feng Shui masters believed that it is the strong chi contained in the strokes of this powerful chinese character that brings out all these wonderful properties. During the Ching Dynasty, Emperor Kang Hsi wrote this chinese character for his long-ailing empress mother and hang it in her bedroom. As a result, her empress mother recovered and lived to a riped age of a hundred. Since then, the character is also believed to bring curitive and longevity advantages. All in all, the “99 FUK CHARACTERS” bring you complete good fortune, material luck, protection, peace, confidence and genuine happiness in your wealth accumulation.
The Unicorn, Dragon Horse or Chi Lin is a fabulous heavenly creature of good omen, and the symbol of grandeur, felicity, wise administration, longevity and illustrious offspring. It had attained the age of 1000 years old and said to be the noblest form of animal, emblem of perfect good incarnated essence of Five Elements. The predominant characteristics of the unicorn is its perfect goodwill, gentleness, and benevolence to all living creatures. It possessed all the good qualities found in all animals and has the head of a dragon, scales of the carp and body of a horse. Some believed that the Chi Lin was actually a giraffe. If one were to observe carefully, it could be a fact! Its voice is like the sound of bells and other musical instruments. It carefully avoids treading upon any living insect, or destroying the grass under its feet, and its gait is regulated according to propriety.
Since Chi Lin is a wonderful combination of a dragon’s head and a horse’s body, it produces a harmonized mixture of excellent qualities between the two auspicious animals. It has a more royal status compared to the other guardians and is simply adorable. Chi Lin blows “sheng chi” because of its Dragon head to benefit surrounding. Unlike lions and other fierce creatures, the Chi Lin representing a “new born baby” by ancient chinese is very loyal to its owner and easier to tame, like a lovely horse. Its energy represent vitality, strength, ambition, good competing spirits, great health, perseverance and fame. Besides, it also has the scales of a carp which ushers in wealth, prosperity and abundance. The patterns on its back were used to derive the earlier heaven bagua, an ultimate symbol in the study of Feng Shui.
Where to display?
- Place it in your living room to ensure success in all areas of your life, leading to fulfillment and abundance. It will help you in your endeavours, help your children in their studies and generate family harmony.
- For businessmen, place it on a table or cabinet behind you or on your desk to ensure quick success in business pursuits and smooth ride in business transactions. It will invite more business luck to you.
- Place it in your “Sheng Chi“ sector to help smoothen all your pursuits in life and increase your money luck, health luck and love luck.
- Placed it in the east sector and its head facing maindoor, it can also protect family members from harm and danger when they are outdoor. It brings you many happy blessings to your family.
- When placed in the southeast of your living room or dining and your business premise, you will enjoy tremendous wealth luck constantly coming your way.
- You may also place it on your workdesk facing out to bring good luck and ward off harmful people and politics. You may also place it near your reception and important areas of your shop, facing out.
- Display it at your child’s study desk to benefit his/her literary luck.
- Display in the west corner of the house and shine lights onto it to activate descendants luck so that you will be blessed with a baby boy.
- To increase ones personal luck, display it at your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW