Giraffe becomes an important symbol in period 9 (fire element), being the reason why tourists flock to places with giraffes and willing to pay a fortune just to take a photo with them lately. This extraordinary masterpiece is spellbinding and more extravagant than the usual pieces because its artwork is tediously done by a grand master crafter. The giraffe is a chimerical animal admired for its elegance, class and communicates power and wealth. The giraffe is another manifestation of the heavenly Chilin on earth, being the reason why feng shui masters use its symbols for their modern clients. This is somewhat understandable given the similarities between the two. Both Chilin and giraffe are peaceful, grass-eating, benevolent, seclusive, and hooved mythical animals. The giraffe is viewed as a magical protector of the people and the law, a symbol of good luck, a bringer of prosperity, as well as success and longevity, and much more. This “yang” animal represents a number of positive attributes, including benevolence, literacy, virtue, longevity, grandeur, felicity, illustrious offspring and wise administration. Capable of ushering in bountiful wealth and attracting good fortune, the giraffe ensures everything to proceed smoothly. Your wishes will be granted and goals achieved. It opens up opportunities for better fortune, higher position in office, examination luck and conceiving a baby boy. The popular animal represents strength, great ambitions, good competing spirits, great health, perseverance and fame. Worn around the neck of the figurine with a chain is a Lock Coin connoting windfall luck. A stunning decoration piece, the giraffe also constitutes a prestigious gift for any occasion. Its secret compartment is filled with rollings of Wish Fulfilling Mantra (all wishes granted), Manjushri Mantra (wisdom and literacy) and May All Beings Be Happy Mantra (joy fulfilling). The giraffe comes with a Tai Chi Double Lotus Plate.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
Tai Chi Double Lotus Plate
A catalyst for activation, the plate boosts the energy of any feng shui artifact placed on top of it. It enables the artifact to interact well and form a balance with its surrounding. According to the theory of “Yin Yang”, the manifestation of Tai Chi generates “balance”. When balance is attained, negativities diminish to give way to positivities! The lotuses on the other hand is essentially used to signify joy, harmony, peace, purity and sincerity. The plate is consecrated with the mantra of Amitayus. Having great control over the cosmic world, this mantra increases one’s lifespan, acquires good fortune and wisdom, avoids untimely or accidental death, removes all negative karma, and accomplishes non-death or is reborn the Western Pure Land of Ultimate Bliss. The plate is also empowered with two taoist magic incantations, one to fix 100 types of poison arrows (protection against all negativity) and the other is to enable wishes to be materialized.
The Chilin and Giraffe
The first time an actual Chilin appeared in China according to historic speculation was during the time of the legendary Yellow Emperor Huangdi in 2697 BCE – over 4,700 years ago. On the other hand, the first giraffe ever to be brought to Chinese rulers happened during the Ming Dynasty when the explorer Zheng He brought a giraffe from Somalia in front of the Chinese Emperor Yongle. The emperor was fascinated in receiving exotic animals, including birds, elephants, rhinoceroses, bears, parrots, peacocks and ostriches as gifts from foreign countries and there was even a special part of the imperial grounds in Nanjing, the forbidden gardens, where they were kept and cared for.
Where to display?
The giraffe will produce wonderful results to enhance family prosperity, career luck, longevity and excellent health:
- Place it in your living room to ensure success in all areas of your life, leading to fulfillment and abundance. It will help you in your endeavours, help your children in their studies and generate family harmony.
- For businessmen, place it on a table or cabinet behind you or on your desk to ensure quick success in business pursuits and smooth ride in business transactions. It will invite more business luck to you.
- Place it in your “Sheng Chi“ sector to help smoothen all your pursuits in life and increase your money luck, health luck and love luck.
- Placed it in the east sector and its head facing maindoor, it can also protect family members from harm and danger when they are outdoor. It brings you many happy blessings to your family.
- The giraffe when placed in the southeast of your living room or dining and your business premise, you will enjoy tremendous wealth luck constantly coming your way.
- You may also place the giraffe on your workdesk facing out to bring good luck and ward off harmful people and politics. You may also place it near your reception and important areas of your shop, facing out.
- Display it at your child’s study desk to benefit his/her literary luck.
- Display in the west corner of the house and shine lights onto it to activate descendants luck so that you will be blessed with a baby boy.
- To increase ones personal luck, display it at your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW