Stunningly magnificent, this powerful cure captures the powerful bond among the Three Warrior Brothers (Kwan Kung, Liu Bei and Zhang Fei), Three Chilins and Nine Dragons. This high combination possesses almighty power to repel ALL kinds of negative energies and protects the household against any harm. It is especially useful to diminish 3-Killings effectively. First and foremost, the all-time-alert Three Brothers are ready to subdue any evil and demons around your vicinity. Besides, inviting them to the home also activates the “heaven luck” which is related to partriarch’s luck, mentor luck, network luck and luck on attracting helpful people to support your undertakings. Meanwhile, the Three Chilins are known as the best remedy and most authentic method for countering 3-Killings affliction. It is known to be the easiest way to arrest this “Three Robbers’ energy” in any living space. The Chilin embodies magic, representing divinity, power and good fortune. The Three Chilins will protect you from legal problems, violences, lawsuits, gossips, scandals, backstabbings, obstacles, prevent accidents/losses, enhance good fortune and bring in good luck. Apart from protecting you, it is also able to axe away your opponents, enemies, competitors or evil counterparts. Last but not least, when nine dragons come together, they form the most powerful assembly to fuel success. They connote the power of success in finances and the unsinkable. One will bounce back quickly even when life knocks us down with the nine dragons coming to rescue. According to many masters, the nine dragons are the best combinations and will attract potent energy into offices and homes.
Overall this ultimate cure will assist you in any of the following situations:
- Diminish the 3-Killings. Fight off and prevent any involvement in legal battles and lawsuits.
- Destroy accusation, ill intention and betrayer from any parties, including friends, loved ones and relatives.
- Deplete violence, harm and fightings from bad colleagues, enemies and bad neighbours.
- Ward off ill-hearted competitors who use dirty tactics to undercut your business such as copying your products, weakening your price strategy and causing harm behind you. They will accelerate the ripening of bad karma on such competitors.
- Bring rigteousness to officers who wants to carry out their duties with good discipline and honesty.
- Increase the luck of the partriach and cure missing northwest corner in a house.
- Award you with success and make you life unsinkable.
- Bring about positivities to the family by increasing wealth, harmony and general wellbeing.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
The salient features and the importance of the auspicious symbols can be explained and elaborated as follows:
- On the front side of the plaque:
a. Three Faithful Warrior Brothers – these three military heroes namely the Kwan Kung, Liu Bei and Zhang Fei are sworn brothers who had taken the oath to raise an army, suppress any rebellion and save the country over 2000 years ago. They had remained loyal to each other throughout extraordinary tests and vicissitudes. These divine beings provide powerful diminishing of the 3-Killings energy (actually represented by 3 Mountain Robbers of the dark realm).
- On the back side of the plaque:
a. The Nine Dragons – Ming Dynasty records mentioned that the nine sons of the dragon had different capabilities, each having one extraordinary skills and help one fulfill significant achievements. Because of their ability to create dynastic achievements for kingdoms, the Nine Dragons is highly recommended for ambitious people, business people, politicians, managers and executives looking for solid success. The nine dragons is a connotation of completeness in life and has the ability to bless one with joyous occasions such as child birth, fame luck, popularity, recogntion, promotion, excellent health, longevity, life time happiness, marriage luck, favorable investment yields, good support from benefactors and property revenues.
b. White Umbrella Goddess Mantra – the powerful Buddha of Protection who carries a white umbrella has the power to symbolically dispel any evil intentions of people who may want to hurt you. Be mindful that everyone is vulnerable to jealous intentions of unscrupulous people, enemies or competitors, so it is better safe than to be sorry. This mantra can also ward off black spells casted by the underlying currents of jealousy and making them harmless. It fights against illnesses caused by black magic and mysterious sicknesses due to dirty energy.
c. Fix 100 Types of Shar Chi Incantation – fixes any area of the house with negative energy or bad star.
d. Health Incantation – exerts powerful energies to subdue illnesses and keep them at bay.
e. “Kwan Kung” Incantation – for protection, wealth and profit.
f. Marriage Harmony Incantation – solve family disputes and create harmony in marriages.
All in all, to sum up, this potent hanging is very special indeed because it can be used to cure many bad situations:
- Display it where malevolent energy exists as a result of bad flying stars, even the most complicated combinations where other cures are insufficient.
- Display it anywhere in the living room or family area for general blessings, for wellness and protection against accident, bad influence, violence and robbery.
- Display it at intended areas to counter any “shar chi” due to rushing energy. It will slow down rushing “chi”. Besides, it is also used to welcome in positive energy.
- Display it at your personal sheng chi direction to ensure a smoothride in all your undertakings and life’s pursuits, especially in your career and relationship.
- Display in the sector where the annual 3-Killings go to.
- Display it in the Northwest to increase heaven’s luck and partriarch’s luck.
- Display it in the Northwest of a living room to make up for a missing Northwest corner.
To read further about the Three Warrior Brothers
Recorded in the Annals of the Three Kingdoms, one day Liu Bei standing among a group of people in front of a court notice sighed heavily because of news on a rebellion. Zhang Fei who was a total stranger to him had the same feelings and both then got acquainted. They were soon joined by Kwan Yu (Kwan Kung) with mutual admiration and established a righteous task to harmonize the country. They took an oath of brotherhood and became bond brothers in the “Peach Garden” of Zhang Fei’s house. They were highly respected for their truthful friendship and brotherhood.
Kwan Yu (later known as Kwan Kung) is the most famous war general in the history of China. He was initially a fugitive for slaining a bad bully. He was a man with long beard, red face and huge body frame. Centuries after centuries after his death, he continued to be a powerful figure known for his protective qualities of the nation and country till he was elevated to the rank of God of War in 15th century because of his righteousness, becoming one of the most popular deities in China. In the heavenly realm, He was chartered to take care and guard the Buddhists texts, being the reason why the Kwan Kung images always appear in almost all temples. He normally appears alone or with his two assistants.
Liu Bei was the son of a court official who later lost power and went into poverty. He had long ears and arms and made a living selling sandals before he joined the brothers to form the military.
Zhang Fei also had a large body frame, looked fierce and had large eyes. His face was similar to Chung Kwei due to his bristling moustache. He was a butcher before he joined the brothers to form the military.
To read further about the Chilin
The Unicorn, Dragon Horse or the Chi Lin is a fabulous heavenly creature of good omen, and the symbol of grandeur, felicity, wise administration, longevity and illustrious offspring. It had attained the age of 1000 years old and said to be the noblest form of animal, emblem of perfect good incarnated essence of Five Elements. The predominant characteristics of the unicorn is its perfect goodwill, gentleness, and benevolence to all living creatures. It possessed all the good qualities found in all animals and has the head of a dragon, scales of the carp and body of a horse. Some believed that the Chi Lin was actually a giraffe. If one were to observe carefully, it could be the fact! Its voice is like the sound of bells and other musical instruments. It carefully avoids treading upon any living insect, or destroying the grass under its feet, and its gait is regulated according to propriety.
It is reputed to be able to walk on water as well as on land and last appeared before the birth and death of Confucious. Confucious was often associated to the Chi Lin because he was born a sage after his mother stepped on the footsteps of the the Chi Lin and got pregnant. The Chi Lin is regarded by Buddhists to carry the civilizing Book of Law on its back. In ancient feng shui studies, the Chi Lin was described as coming out of Yellow River and appeared to Fu Hsi, the first legendary Emperor, bearing on its back a mystic Ho Tu map from which the Flying Stars formulas is said to have evolved. It is always seen as solitary, and appears to mankind only when a king of the highest benevolence sits upon the throne, or when a sage is about to be born. It had appeared during the halcyon days of the Emperors Yao and Shun and when Confucius was living, but so degenerated have mankind since become that it has never since shown itself to us again.
Since the Chi Lin is a wonderful combination of a dragon’s head and a horse’s body, it produces a harmonized mixture of excellent qualities between the two auspicious animals. It has a more royal status compared to the other guardians and is simply adorable. The Chi Lin blows “sheng chi” because of its Dragon head to benefit surrounding. Unlike lions and other fierce creatures, the Chi Lin representing a “new born baby” by ancient chinese is very loyal to its owner and easier to tame, like a lovely horse. Its energy represent vitality, strength, ambition, good competing spirits, great health, perseverance and fame. Besides, it also has the scales of a carp which ushers in wealth, prosperity and abundance. The patterns on its back were used to derive the earlier heaven bagua, an ultimate symbol in the study of Feng Shui.
To read further about the Nine Dragons
According to records from Ming Dynasty, the Dragon had nine sons, and each had an extraordinary personality. There is no general agreement as to what the Dragon’s sons are being called because there are so many names associated to each son. But most people would agree to:
- Tootie – Loves eating. Eats all devils and spirits. Protects one from negative forces.
- Chiwen – Chiwen is in charged of rainfall; guards against fire; likes to gaze upwards and he prevents floods and disasters.
- Suan Ni – Suan Ni is like a lion; fond of smoke and fire; his likeness can be seen on the legs of incense-burners.
- Bian – Bian is brave and strong. He likes to help people out, especially those with legal problems.
- Bixi – Bixi can withstand heavy weight; is a good swimmer and normally decorates bridge piers and archways. Brings luck when one touches it.
- Pulao – Pulao lives near the sea; is fond of roaring. His presence signifies power and authority. His figure is normally seen on bells.
- Yazi – Yazi is impulsive and bad tempered; likes to fight; his image is seen on weapons.
- Gongfu – Gongfu loves music and play with water; and his figure is a common decoration on the bridge of stringed musical instruments.
- Jiaotu – Jiaotu is the guardian against burglary; always close its mouth. His image is carved on doors.
The Nine Dragons promise all aspirations you desire in life, just like what the emperors in the past desire:
- The nine dragons are beneficial for all your endeavours to be realized; as it represents maximum Feng Shui enhancement. It represents completeness.
- The nine dragons dictate multiplication of business branches after branches successfully. Let the Nine Dragons make the magical wonders for you in your business ventures.
- For those hungry for achievement, knowledge, advancement, fame, authority, power and status, and expect quick and excellent results, display the nine dragons when you are making important undertakings.
- For those who are often sick or not feeling well, let the mighty Nine Dragons blow the cosmic chi and liven up “yang” energy in your surroundings. They bring longevity.
- For those hungry for career success, the nine dragons will ensure you are constantly improving and achieving your goals. They will ensure you continue to grasp opportunities and counter office politics that could harm your progress.
- The nine dragons will also ensure your sheng chi is always at its peak for overall achievement and success in your endeavours. They are good protection against evil spirits and people of bad intention.
To read further about the 3-Killings
The 3-Killings is referring to the invisible forces of 3 Robbers in the mountain. San He School masters consider this affliction to be the worst among the three shar, the 5-Yellow, Tai Sui and 3-Killings. 3-Killings bring robbery, lawsuits, quarrels, enemies, potential injuries and death. The best method to counter 3-Killings is to use three protective guardians according to San He system of Feng Shui. But San Yuan thinks that the metal element is also an important factor. Therefore to be on the safest side, we recommend you to use three protective guardians made from metal to counter this affliction as the best cure. Please ensure they are tangible looking and must not be hidden from view or else the 3-Killings will not be scared away.
One can display the Three Chilins in the following places for protection:
- One can display them by the bed of the person who is to be protected.
- One can display them in the living room or center of the house facing the maindoor.
- One can display them at the sector of the afflicted energies that causes legal problems and troublemakers.
To read further about legal problems
Are you bothered by legal problems? Worry no more, because these three divine creatures are a protective cure against lawsuits, legal problems, disturbances from police or political forces. If you have a difficult or prolonging lawsuit going on, and cannot afford to lose the trial, you may display them next to you by your bed. There is no need to use force nor violence when solving problems with your opponents. The one who uses the mouth wins, while the one who uses the fist loses. These celestial protectors can be used as a strong antidote on the following situations:
- It is the cure against the 3-Killings energy so that one can be saved from legal issues, violence, robbery and fatality. Those who are afflicted are those who have their bedroom, maindoor and home facing the direction of the 3-Killings or in the sector of the 3-Killings.
- The horse, rooster, rabbit and rat directions are the four cardinal directions that take turns to be afflicted by 3-Killings from year to year. Therefore, these zodiacs in specific are more prone to legal issues, violence, robbery, fatality and unstable career. In 2024, the SOUTH is “sitting” on the 3-Killings. Those who are born under the zodiac HORSE will potentially have to face legal battles. The nearby signs of SNAKE and SHEEP will also be experiencing the same impact.
- The direct opposite direction of “sitting” is the “facing” direction. Although facing the 3-Killings may not result in severe misfortune, but they should be overcome as well to totally eliminate the negative impact. In 2024, the NORTH is the facing direction. Therefore, the RAT sign will need to overcome the wrath of the 3-Killings as well.
- Those who are prone to legal issues or who are currently in a legal battle can display them beside the bed for assistance. Normally those who are in business, those who do not wish to open a can of worms, those whose job requires them to avoid the police force, those who did not properly declare their income to the tax department etc will have to display the chilins to prevent legal problems. Those who are facing lawsuits can also display it to win in the court battle.