Based on the concept of “doubling the dose, doubling the potency”, these double bullish creatures are more potent than the ordinary wishfulfilling cows in manifesting your big ambitions and granting your wishes. Uniquely stunning, this pair of super bulls on a wealth pot overspilling with fortune coins and ingots signify “fantastic uprising of financial portfolios and always having bullish outcome irrespective of which stock you invest in”. The bull is the “yang” version of a cow and can bring even more luck than a cow can bring. The magnificent bull is a symbol of the beginning of spring and its image is brought home in hope to bring bountiful harvest for the entire year. Remember that the bull is connected to the God of Spring. Career wise, the bull can benefit you with possibility of a big fat salary if you are venturing into something new. You will additionally achieve good health, longevity, safety, fame, riches and a good career.
Note: This item is energy infused. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
24 Mountains Brass Plate
The shape, element and meaning associated to all characters on it serves as a communication tool to the heaven and transmit messages to the cosmic universe where all your wishes of success will be granted. This will align the auspicious object to cosmic forces and empower it with greater power.
The 24 Mountains Plate has the following characteristics:
- Tai Chi Symbol – complement each other according to the theory of “Yin Yang” to generate “balance”. When balance is attained, negativities diminish to give way to positivities!
- “Early Heaven” 8 Trigrams of the Bagua – are used in Taoist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles of reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts. Each consists of three lines, each line either “broken” or “unbroken,” representing yin or yang, respectively.
- 45 Stars – formed by a total of nine sets of stars; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 8 Natures of the Trigrams – namely fire, earth, marsh, heaven, water, mountain, thunder and wind.
- 24 Mountains Names and Markings – A total of 4 cardinal directions and 4 subdirections are further divided into three directions each. For example, east is subdivided into E1, E2 and E3 and each related to a mountain’s name.
- Hidden under the plate is the inscription of “99 FUK CHARACTERS”. The chinese character “fuk” expresses the sentiment “luck”. Therefore, a hundred of them becomes an auspicious connotation that multiplies your good luck by 99 times more. It is actually a symbolic representation of the “God of Luck” (Fuk Xing), whom originated as a lucky star and was believed to bring good fortune. The character symbolizes family happiness, fulfillment, good relationships and mutual love uninterrupted by illnesses, setbacks and sufferings. It also brings power, authority and wealth. Feng Shui masters believed that it is the strong chi contained in the strokes of this powerful chinese character that brings out all these wonderful properties. During the Ching Dynasty, Emperor Kang Hsi wrote this chinese character for his long-ailing empress mother and hang it in her bedroom. As a result, her empress mother recovered and lived to a riped age of a hundred. Since then, the character is also believed to bring curitive and longevity advantages. All in all, the “99 FUK CHARACTERS” bring you complete good fortune, material luck, protection, peace, confidence and genuine happiness in your wealth accumulation.
What bull/ox symbolizes and how to place this figurine?
The bull (male version of the ox) is considered as sacred animal in Nepal, India and many parts of Asia. Many Buddhist followers believe that the glorious bull has the power to transform all wishes into reality. It provides so much sustenance for the human race. In the west, we refer to the term “bullish” share market as reflecting stocks rising crazily for a substantial period of time. Therefore, the bull symbolizes ultimate gain, success and incremental fortune. If you ever receive a bull as a gift, you will gain a great deal of wealth luck and long term prosperity. Therefore, this is a gift worth considering for your loved ones.
Known for its diligence, the bull is an important animal due to its importance in agriculture. In ancient times, the Chinese had the practice of “beating the spring bull” at the start of the spring season, which originated from a custom of using a stick to beat the bull made of mud to mark the start of farming season. Once the mud bull was smashed into pieces, the remnants were taken home and used to wish for good luck and ward off evil. The chinese also regarded the bull as a spiritual creature with the ability to suppress floods. Known for his effort in controlling floods, Yu was said to place the figurine of a bull at the bottom of the river to keep the flood under control. Another saying was that Li Bing from the Warring States period once turned himself into a bull and fought with the river god. The chinese therefore believed the figurine of bull could suppress floods.
- Display the super bulls at your work desk or in your office desk where you make a career, business dealings or investment.
- Display the super bulls in the SE corner of your living room or family room of your house if you desire to get rich fast by activating your wealth corner. This bull will transform your wealth wishes into riches and reality. It invites wealth energy and prosperity for the whole family.
- Display the super bulls in your personal “Sheng Chi“ location to jazz up more success in all your affairs and smoothen your endeavours.
- Display the super bulls in the north if you are seeking for career victory, career enhancement, remove obstacles and to remedy political problems in your office. It would also alert your senses to defend against backstabbing and ill intention of your competitors.
- Place the super bulls at your cash register of your business premises if you are seeking for victory over your competitors and increase in your business gains.