Celebrating beauty and grace, this stunning emblem of the legendary golden lion is for discerning practitioners who pays as much attention to dressing up him or herself as to doing up the home sanctuary. Gleaming in prosperous citrine yellow swarovski crystals, it signifies generations of happiness, wealth and health. The lion is considered to be the king of animals and owns the greatest supreme position in the animal world. Admired for strength and courage, it also denotes high position, great wealth, fame and power. The lion (shizi) sounds like “master” in chinese, which also implies that children will grow up to be senior civil officials. Associated with military strength and hunting prowess and a powerful symbol of enforcement, the lion is also the ultimate guardian of wealth that protects against any financial storm.The lion is the ultimate protector against unexpected financial losses, prevents outflow of wealth, prevents financial difficulties and improve your fortune. It also greatly brings out the glory for the breadwinner, the patriarch of the family or CEO of a company. As a good modern time example, the symbol of lion had been cleverly tapped to bring much success in the management of Singapore. It is not a coincidence, but the symbol had been deliberately designed to represent Singapore after seeking high ranking feng shui masters’ advice whom the previous leader of Singapore had consulted. Next, the other living example is the MGM Grand Casinos located in Las Vegas and Macau. This hotel casino has a statue of a huge golden lion standing handsomely in front of its premises along the famous Las Vegas strip. Further, the only worldwide bank that stood flawlessly during the 2008 subprime crisis was HSBC, which used the lion as the bank’s emblem and to guard its main building’s entrance in Hong Kong. The lion comes with a 24 Mountain Brass Plate. There are two rollings of mantras that are kept inside the lion: 1. Yellow Jhambla Mantra (wealth and prosperity) and 2. King Gesar (career enhancement).
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
24 Mountains Brass Plate
The shape, element and meaning associated to all characters on it serves as a communication tool to the heaven and transmit messages to the cosmic universe where all your wishes of success will be granted. This will align the auspicious object to cosmic forces and empower it with greater power.
The 24 Mountains Plate has the following characteristics:
- Tai Chi Symbol – complement each other according to the theory of “Yin Yang” to generate “balance”. When balance is attained, negativities diminish to give way to positivities!
- “Early Heaven” 8 Trigrams of the Bagua – are used in Taoist cosmology to represent the fundamental principles of reality, seen as a range of eight interrelated concepts. Each consists of three lines, each line either “broken” or “unbroken,” representing yin or yang, respectively.
- 45 Stars – formed by a total of nine sets of stars; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- 8 Natures of the Trigrams – namely fire, earth, marsh, heaven, water, mountain, thunder and wind.
- 24 Mountains Names and Markings – A total of 4 cardinal directions and 4 subdirections are further divided into three directions each. For example, east is subdivided into E1, E2 and E3 and each related to a mountain’s name.
- Hidden under the plate is the inscription of “99 FUK CHARACTERS”. The chinese character “fuk” expresses the sentiment “luck”. Therefore, a hundred of them becomes an auspicious connotation that multiplies your good luck by 99 times more. It is actually a symbolic representation of the “God of Luck” (Fuk Xing), whom originated as a lucky star and was believed to bring good fortune. The character symbolizes family happiness, fulfillment, good relationships and mutual love uninterrupted by illnesses, setbacks and sufferings. It also brings power, authority and wealth. Feng Shui masters believed that it is the strong chi contained in the strokes of this powerful chinese character that brings out all these wonderful properties. During the Ching Dynasty, Emperor Kang Hsi wrote this chinese character for his long-ailing empress mother and hang it in her bedroom. As a result, her empress mother recovered and lived to a riped age of a hundred. Since then, the character is also believed to bring curitive and longevity advantages. All in all, the “99 FUK CHARACTERS” bring you complete good fortune, material luck, protection, peace, confidence and genuine happiness in your wealth accumulation.
What the lion symbolizes and how to place this object?
The lion is a powerful symbol that can provide potent protection for palaces, banks, mansions, shops, malls, businesses, hotels and jewellery shops. This lion is practically seen almost everywhere in Hong Kong, China and Singapore, the fastest growing economies in Asia. The lion when used as company logos had also proven to provide quick growth and prosperity. In short, wherever this grand symbol is used, it benefits so many countries, companies and individuals.
The lion is excellent to provide ultimate protection, wards of evil spirits and harmful people, nourishes chi that enters homes, bring in happy blessings and dissolves bad chi from our indoor’s sharp edges. When placed facing the maindoor, they prevent robbery/theft, ward off harmful people, bring in more good fortune/ better sales and improve feng shui of entrances. The lion can also be placed in offices to scare away office thiefs and ward of people of bad intention from harming you.
Besides being an important protector, the lion is also a generator of good fortune because it has be characteristics of being able to swallow any tough animal in the rough jungle. Its mouth which can go widely opened with sharp teeth is best regarded as “ability to eat whatever that comes your way”. Which means, this will benefit those who are in sales and doing business. To activate this, one must place it in their personal sheng chi direction, on their workdesk or at their cashier.
Last but not least, the lion also signifies the glory and grandeur of the breadwinner or patriarch of the family. It is best used to boost up the fortune of the patriarch of the family so that he is tough, resistant, alert, able to counter any obstructions and brings success to carve out a dynastic family. To activate this, one must place it in the NW corner of the house or living room.
The followings are the recommended areas to display this lion:
- Display the lion in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display the lion facing your entrance so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points.
- Display the lion in your office and shops for protection against negativites and to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display the lion in the Northwest sector to protect the partriarch and activate networking luck.