The Magic Hammer belongs to Daikokuten (God of Limitless Prosperity) and is called “Uchide no Kozuchi”, a magical hammer that grants wishes and with a single hit it brings limitless prosperity and good fortune. That’s why in Japan you may notice people carrying attached to their mobile phones small charms shaped like the hammer. The magic hammer represents prosperity, abundance, wealthiness, career advancement and flourishing business. Multiplying your inflow of cash and bountiful amounts of money, it enables you to anticipate new financial territories and opportunities that can fuel your finances for a more optimistic wealth outlook.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Daikokuten (God of Limitless Prosperity)
In Japan, Daikokuten (Daheitian) the god of great darkness or blackness, or the god of five cereals, is one of the Seven Lucky Gods (Fukujin). Daikokuten evolved from the Buddhist form of the Indian deity Shiva intertwined with the Shinto god Okuninushi. The name is the Japanese equivalent of Mahakala, the Hindu name for Shiva. Daikokuten is the god of limitless prosperity. The magic hammer is his most familiar attribute, which signifies wealth and prosperity.Wealthgod Daheitian started to be worshipped about 1200 years ago by general laymen in Tibet after they found out the secret of survivability of 3000 monks in an ancient Monastery. The monks focused on attaining enlightenment and without having to worry about financial acquisition because the monastery was self sustainable with the blessings from the Daheitian. Highly ranked feng shui masters in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia have found this Wealthgod to effectively create financial riches to many, therefore they normally prescribe the Daheitian as a powerful wealth enhancer for their clients. One can find his large statue in a temple in Tsim Sha Tsui if one ever visits Hong Kong. There He is worshipped by almost every Hong Konger who wishes to become rich and wealthy. And almost every household in Hong Kong will have His figurine at home because of popularisation by high ranking feng shui masters in Hong Kong. The Daheitian can:
- Change ones luck to positive.
- Remove negative evils.
- Blesses one with safety.
- Blesses one with promotion luck.
- Create riches.
Equally Good Whether Carrying or Displaying the Amulet
It is best to carry along this amulet in your bag, but if this is not feasible, the followings are the recommended areas to display the amulet:
- Display it in your living room, family rooms, dining or bedroom of your home, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (universal wealth corner), your personal sheng chi direction or wealth star #8 location to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display it in your office if you have one that you own by yourself or your own shop to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display it facing your entrance so that you can see them as you enter to invite wealth and fortune into your homes at chi entry points.
- Display it in the Northwest to activate tycoon’s luck for the family’s partriarch.
- If you’re the boss, display it in your office or behind you for wealth protection and for business to leapfrog to another level of excellence.
- To increase ones personal wealth luck, one can display it in your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW