Celebrating beauty and grace of the celestial creature, this stunning emblem of 5 Element Pi Yao Union launched for the first time worldwide honors our brand’s long standing tradition of creating legendary products. A departure from the usual pieces, this limited grand-masterpiece celebrates our 10th anniversary and is for discerning practitioners who pays as much attention to dressing up him or herself as to doing up the home sanctuary.The figurines sparkle in stunning colors of five elements and plated in genuine 24K gold, which radiates out strong metal energy. Inspired by the need to activate its true potential and power, a shy energy infused tag is hidden under its lotus base. The assembly of 5 Element Pi Yao consists of: the Metal (white), Wood (green), Water (blue), Fire (red) and Earth (yellow) Pi Yaos. When the 5 Pi Yaos come together to merge and bond, they will share one powerful vein together to create an unusually high power vortex which attracts bountiful amounts of good fortune, multiplying, duplicating, replenishing itself, infinite luck, recreating itself. It opens up endless blessings, superlative success, overflowing abundance and initiate the journey to riches. Highly esthetical, this item also constitutes a prestigious and meaningful gift.
The powerful union of 5 Element Pi Yaos gives the following benefits:
- Unrestrained happiness – Gives quality in life. Overcomes obstructions, blockages, sicknesses, all forms of stress and other types of bad luck.
- Unfolding relationships – Instills harmony with lesser family problems and relationship problems. Protects one from being separated with your loved ones, free from troublesmakers and nasty quarrels.
- Good reputation – When you have a flawless image, you are actually raising your chances towards success in every aspect of your life, especially in your career, in business, in politics, in social aspect and even in your love life. A good name will enable you to grab the spotlight and eliminate skeptism.
- Career progression – Benefits career, sales, marketing and business. Solves career obstacles especially when working relationships go wrong, you become a victim of gossip, you become a prey of jealousy/office politics and tension/anger are directed towards you.
- Safety and protection – Protects individuals and safeguards the home. Neutralizes inauspice and turmoil. Provides safety with fewer accidents, injuries and bloodsheds in life. Drives away evil forces and harmful people. Vanquishes hardship that has been prolonging for a long time.
- Magnifying wealth – Ushers good luck and fortune. Brings windfall. Generates financial success, enables you to earn higher incomes and builds greater fortunes. Enables infinite money earned, saved, invested, exponentially multiplied without being lost.
This 5 Element Pi Yao is also the most powerful apparatus for appeasing the Tai Sui. Sitted in a circle and arranged in the productive five element cycle, you need not worry anymore whether the face of the Pi Yao is pointed correctly to the direction of the Tai Sui. They now protect you from all directions when displayed in any sector. The position of Tai Sui in 2024 is at SOUTHEAST 1 ranging from 112.6 to 127.5 degrees. The direction opposite where he is sitting will be the NORTHWEST 1 ranging from 292.6 to 307.5 degrees.
If you like to add on further, sold separately is the globe with TAM seed syllable. For those who wishes to increase your benefactors luck and network with helpful people, you can add in this globe of blessing from the Wealth Granting Tara who promises to bring prosperity to those who seek her help to improve your income.
Note: This item is energy infused. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
What the Pi Yao symbolizes?
The Pi Yao is the most popular symbol used by Feng Shui enthusiasts as recommended by the masters. The Pi Yao is the ninth son of the Heavenly Dragon and has different names depending on where it is being sighted. The Pi Yao lives in the heaven, Pi Xiu lives on earth and Pi Kan lives in the sea. All of them brings the same blessings and possess the same properties. The Pi Yao is a protective heavenly creature that has one horn, lion-dog face, hoofs and little wings and a tail. Many people prefer using the Pi Yao over Chi Lin because the Pi Yao does not have an anus and only eats but does not dispose. It has a big and infinite appetite. For the naturally greedy businessmen and merchants or housewives out there, if you intend to only have lots of money luck coming in and ensure the money never be spent, the Pi Yao is what you are looking for. The Pi Yao is also known to be very obedient to their owners as they are loyal in nature.
In the olden days, the Pi Yao was devoted as guardian of homes of the emperor and high officials. Because of its capabilities to drive away evil and ushering wealth, it would benefit those earning a living in the bank, finance companies, foreign exchange markets, entertainment circle, casinos, business, betting, service industry and stock market. It brings good luck all year round.
The Pi Yao has many functions and can be placed in different locations of your premise according to your needs:
- Place them anywhere in your living room (best in the east sector and lower than eye level of the tallest family member) if you intend to renovate your existing house or move into a new home/premises to overcome obstacles and guard your family against bad feng shui due to alterations. It ensures good health to your family.
- If you desire good fortune, protection from evil spirits, a smootsailing career without bad politics, power to counteract wicked people and overcome bad luck, you may place them at your work desk, reception or important area of your living room. At the same time, they can ensure authority for managers when placed in Northwest sector of your workdesk.
- For those who travel long distance frequently, display them facing out directly at the main door (or placing one in your car) to prevent injuries, accidents and ensuring successful and fruitful journeys with good business deals. Putting them in this position will also promise good fortune that enters your house being trapped in the stomach of Pi Yaos. Their fierce look can also ward off evil spirits. They can also identify wicked people and prevent them from harming you.
- You may place them at the sector where the annual “Tai Sui” (Grand Duke Jupiter) resides and the “Sui Po” location to appease the bad influence. They are excellent in helping people who are experiencing bad luck due to bad annual stars too.
- To increase wealth achievement and riches in life, display them in your sheng chi direction, SE universal wealth corner and water star-8 location in your home or workplace.
- To increase ones personal luck, one should display them in your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW
Please avoid placing the item in kitchen and toilet.