The Dragon depicted successfully grasping the pearl would ease our efforts to have full grip and control on our fortune and luck. It is made from heavy brass, elegantly plated 24K gold and is an excellent collectible for those wishing to have full power of the dragon. The Dragon has a healthy body and the gesture depicts its potency to stay in the forefront of success. The dragon is a must for homes and offices. This dragon is going to be an admiration in displayed in the office or home.This is highly recommended for feng shui enthusiasts who are seeking for more success in life. This mini version is also suitable for building your dragon treasure box or wealth vase. The quality of this item is guaranteed to satisfy our expectations.
What the Dragon symbolizes and how to place the object?
Dragon has an imperial and unsurpassed status. The chinese emperors called themselves the dragons which shows how diving and prestigious they were being considered. The Dragon brings upon the essence of life, in the form of its celestial breath, known to many as sheng chi. He has the ability to blow out cosmic “chi” from his breath, which is the base for studies of Feng Shui. Hidden in the caverns of mountains that are beyond reach or resting in deep seas, the dragon is able to transform and render itself visible or invisible to people. Some said the mountains, valleys, rivers, buildings and highways are all correlated to Dragon head, claws, tail, veins and his pearl, which translates to fundamental studies of feng shui. Besides drawing in water, the dragon also has the power to release water as it is the king of ocean. That is why ancient emperors used to pray to Dragon God in times of draught or for less rain in times of flood. He yields energy and generate power in the form of the seasons, bringing water from rain, warmth from the sunshine, wind from the seas and soil from the earth. In other words, it is said that the Dragon is the ultimate representation of the forces of Mother Nature. The greatest divine force on Earth.
The Chinese Dragon is often seen as the heaven’s supreme symbol of vigilance and incredible strength. The dragon is in charge of the east quadrant of the heaven and represents sunrise, good beginning and hope. People also often refer to the left side of their house (inside looking out) as the green dragon and is also considered luckier than the right side’s White Tiger. Being the “yang” mythical animal, the Dragon can scare off wandering evil spirits, protect the innocent, bless one with safety and increases wealth to all that hold his emblem. The Chinese Dragon is look upon as the ultimate symbol of extremely good fortune. Today, all Feng Shui masters treat Dragon with great respect and have symbols of the dragon as their ultimate possession.
Although there are three types of dragons, one that lives in the sky, next in the sea and last one in the mountain, only the heavenly dragon is considered as the authentic species. In color it varies from green, red to gold. The Chinese Dragon does not blow out fire and is not an evil (like what is believed by some parties). Its breathe is filled with positive energy and sometimes turn into spouting water which is equivalent to wealth. A standard Dragon has 4 claws and an imperial dragon (symbollically used by higher authorities) has 5 claws representing its royalty. Feng Shui Bestbuy sells only Dragon that have a healthy look, active gestures with good motives and fat. A fat and healthy Dragon is the most essential characteristics needed for successful blessings.
The Dragon is a must for all aspirations you desire in life which could be gained from good Feng Shui:
- Having a dragon in any part of your home or premise or even your car is auspicious for all your endeavours as it represents ultimate Feng Shui for the well-being of the entire family. The best location is to place the dragon in the east sector.
- Company logos with the image of a fat or pregnant Dragon dictates multiplication of business branches after branches successfully. If you do not desire to have a logo like this, you may choose to place a Dragon image in your Director’s office or most important area of your business premise for the same results.
- For those hungry for achievement, knowledge, advancement, fame, authority, power and status, and expect quick and excellent results, place the Dragon near your water features like aquarium or fountains.
- For those who are often sick or not feeling well, let the mighty Dragon blow the cosmic chi and liven up “yang” energy at the health sector (east and center) of homes. A healthy and strong Dragon symbolizes longevity as well.
- For career success, place a dragon behind you at work to ensure you are constantly improving and achieving your goals. He will ensure you to continue grasping your opportunities and counter office politics that could harm your progress.
- You can keep one, two, five, six or nine Dragons at home but it is safer not to over-populate more than 5 dragons that could evoke the heaven. Also it is not desired to have Dragons placed higher than our eye length to ensure they are under our control.
- You can also place the dragon by the window to face the sea, lakes or roads to help bring in wealth luck and prosperity. Remember that roads are considered as modern rivers in feng shui!