Carved from natural jade, this artistic piece features an abstract representation of the Celestial Dragon combined with the auspicious Infinity symbol. Combined together they bring quick success in wealth accumulation. The dragon has almost never failed to become the most important pillar of luck for wealth, career and business. It is the emblem of financial growth, powerful protection, authority, success, wealth and reputation. The Infinity symbol on the other hand is an influential symbol in Period 8 because it is actually the same as the auspicious number 8. Almost everyone who possesses the Infinity symbol will reap benefits from it. Feng Shui master attribute its potency due to the power of “8”. In Hong Kong where Feng Shui is widely practised, if you ever open a bank account, one will only receive an account number that ends with the number “8” to signify fortunate outcome. Those carrying or displaying this powerful symbol will have the influence of the power of 8 and thus enjoy endless good luck and happiness. This amulet can be hung on handbags, inside your cars, in offices, in living rooms and in bedrooms to multiply your health luck, wealth luck, relationship luck and extreme good fortune in all areas of your life throughout the Period of 8. If you want to multiply your wealth, keep this special symbol together with your bank book or into your safe.
What the Dragon and Infinity symbolize?
The Chinese Dragon has an imperial and unsurpassed status. The chinese emperors called themselves the descendants of the Dragon, which shows how divine and prestigious they were being considered during ancient times. The Dragon brings upon the essence of life, in the form of its celestial breath, known to many as sheng chi. It has the ability to blow out cosmic “chi” from his breath, which is the base for studies of Feng Shui. The Chinese Dragon is often seen as the heaven’s supreme symbol of vigilance and incredible strength. The dragon is in charge of the east quadrant of the heaven and represents sunrise, good beginning and hope. Being a “yang” mythical animal, the Dragon can scare off wandering evil spirits, protect the innocent, bless one with safety and increase wealth. The Dragon is looked upon as the ultimate symbol of extremely good fortune. Today, all Feng Shui masters treat Dragon with great respect and have symbols of the dragon as their ultimate possession.
On the other hand, the infinity is related to a few possible positive meanings. It could mean “without end”, “the largest possible number”, “furthest possible distance” or “bigger than the biggest that you can think of”. It simply links to “unboundedness” or “no limit”. In philosophy, infinity can be attributed to space and time which is very much attached to Feng Shui philosophy as well. Often philosophers link the symbol to “ultimate”, “absolute” or even “God”. It usually represents a sense of being without any constraint. Chinese have used this symbol abundantly for over 2000 years as in number “8” and it is probably the most wanted number of all. “8” means “fatt” (prosper) in Chinese. It also make up the buddhist mystic knot. Non-buddhist feng shui practitioners normally prefer using the infinity symbol over the actual mystic knot symbol.
One can either carry along the amulet or hang it at auspicious locations to benefit from it:
- Carry along the Infinity Dragon connotes multiplication of business branches after branches successfully. Let the Infinity Dragon make the magical wonders for you in your business ventures. You can also display it in the southeast corner of your living room or your office.
- For those hungry for achievement, knowledge, advancement, fame, authority, power and status, and expect quick and excellent results, carry along the Infinity Dragon when you are making important undertakings. You can also display it in the north career corner.
- For those who are often falling sick or not feeling well, let the mighty Infinity Dragon blows cosmic chi and liven up “yang” energy in you. Carrying a healthy and strong Dragon brings longevity as well.
- For those hungry for career success, carry the Infinity Dragon to ensure you are constantly improving and achieving your goals. It will ensure that you will continue to grasp opportunities and counter office politics that can harm your progress.
- Wearing a dragon with you will also ensure your sheng chi is always at its peak for overall achievement and success in your endeavours. When you are at your tip top, it automatically leads to good protection against evil spirits and people of bad intention.
- Display the Infinity Dragon in the east to bring in good fortune to your whole family in Period
- Display the Infinity Dragon in the west for the well-being of your children and to increase their scholastic luck.
Note: Natural stones offered by Feng Shui Bestbuy is cleansed by the singing bowl prior to customer shipment, to ensure refreshment of good chi when they reach you. Also note that natural stones from earth may have uneven textures and colors, natural inclusions or original internal lines/cracks in them which may extend to the surface. These are by no means flaws or damages. They are absolutely fine from a feng shui perspective and would not make natural stones less perfect compared to manmade items.