“A horse crossing water” is a rebus “ma seong guo shui” (cantonese) which expresses the sentiment “receiving payment rapidly”. A harbinger of closing sales fast, it helps your business prosper and helps in situations where payment collection could be a problem. Also a forerunner of obtaining your money back quicker from someone who owes you, it gives you back what is rightfully yours so that you can attain peace of mind. The amulet is locked by two bats with fortune coins which expresses “fuk choi ngan chin” (cantonese). This connotes “fortune in front of your eyes”. The amulet is consecrated by the Yellow Jhambala Mantra. Yellow Jhambala brings serious wealth luck and continuous prosperity by dropping wealth to everyone he meets up. He overcomes all obstacles that block wealth from manifesting. Enables you to gain the victory advantage. This means you will have a smooth, easy and unobstructed ride in your undertakings. The reverse side features “Kwan Kung on Horse”. Known to be in the commanding position when Kwan Kung rides on the horse, this amulet promises success in business pursuits, politics, wealth creation, family achievements and obtaining help from important people. Also remember that the Kwan Kung provides powerful protection against evil. No evil attempts can be successful with the presence of the Kwan Kung, thus making every ill intention become harmless. The amulet is further consecrated by two taoist incantations that benefit: 1. Wealth and Business and 2. Transformational Changes in Career and Investment This amulet is suitable for those who are ambitious, determined to win over competitors, leading a challenging team or desiring to lead in the future. The amulet is best to invite BENEFACTOR’S LUCK into your life so that everything goes smoothly with the powerful support from helpful people.
Note: This amulet is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
What Kwan Kung symbolizes?
Kwan Ti (later known as Kwan Kung) is the most famous war general in the history of China. He is perceived as the grandest military hero who lived during the popular era of Romance of Three Kingdoms under the Han Dynasty over 2000 years ago. Centuries after centuries after his death, he continued to be a powerful figure known for his protective qualities of the nation and country till he was elevated to the rank of God of War in 15th century because of his righteousness, becoming one of the most popular deities in China. In the heavenly realm, He was chartered to take care and guard the Buddhists texts, being the reason why the Kwan Kung images always appear in almost all temples. He normally appears alone or with his two assistants.
His image can be found globally at home, office or business premises of Feng Shui enthusiast, as he aids those in need of assistance for various trades and professions. Because almost all businessmen regarded the Kwan Kung to provide blessings in money making and almost all trades, He later was also known as God of Wealth and God of Literature. Kwan Kung embodies power, honesty, righteousness, scholastic ability, strength, integrity, and honor. Kwan Kung not only provides a strong force of protection, his presence brings about fortune, wealth, grandeur, fearlessness, competitiveness, status and confidence. Kwan Kung has also become the most important deity of worship for police forces and triad members in Hong Kong. Both black and white forces have high respect and regards for the Kwan Kung because he is capable of ensuring victories in all pursuits.Kwan Kung is feared by all evil and revered by all who are sincere at heart. Kwan Kung protects the righteous and defends the innocent. No spirit would dare to enter homes or premises when the Kwan Kung is present.
Kwan Kung usually wears his military uniform with embroidery of the powerful Dragons. Kwan Kung has a red face as his famous identity, always look confident, usually victorious and normally fierce to scare away the evil spirits and opponents. His most powerful weapon is the “Kwan Dao” (the battle knife), a special knife in which only the Kwan Kung used and no one else.
Kwan Kung has many roles, therefore brings various advantageous to one keeping the amulet:
- Carrying the amulet provides strong force of protection and counter any killing breathe, negativities or evil. All evils will be scared away instantly.
- Carrying the amulet can invite mentor luck, extreme support from authority and helpful people coming your way.
- Managers, leaders, executives and politicians can keep the amulet for protection at work. The powerful protector will keep away backstabbers and deceivers.
- Police forces and triad members in Asia are blessed by the Kwan Kung to ensure their safety. He is highly respected and worshipped by them. Carrying the amulet by those in the triad groups or police forces can provide them with safety.
- Carrying the amulet can ensure victory in business competition and protection against problem makers. Kwan Kung protects businesses from fraud and embezzlement, promotes loyalty and ensures smooth sailing. This is believed to be able to help a business prosper even against overwhelming odds. Kwan Kung also promotes unity, loyalty and honesty of the employees.
Everyone needs protection against negative vibes sent out by unscrupulous people, especially if you are working in complex corporation and working overseas:
- To ensure a smootsailing career without bad politics which will result in increased money in your pocket, display the amulet at your work desk.
- To increase wealth achievement and riches in life, display the amulet in your sheng chi direction, SE universal wealth corner and water star-8 location in your home or workplace. The amulet will bring benefactors and helpful people to help you in your endeavours.
- To enable money received in a rapid manner, one should display the amulet in your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW