Wondrously enchanting, this heart-warming design captures a “Mythical Pi Yao riding on a Flying Phoenix” which creates extraordinarily good fortune. The duo signify smooth-sailing undertakings with less obstacles. The phoenix is the goddess of all the winged creatures, and is a heavenly representation of the earthen rooster. This heavenly bird will generate opportunity luck, recognition, fame and popularity, thus magnifying chances of success in your endeavours. The base is inscribed with multiple “Li Trigrams”, a symbol of FIRE. In general, the Phoenix is best displayed in the rooster’s corner which is the west direction of the house or living room. Further, the phoenix also holds the key to remedying any form of quarrel, hostility, conflict and anger, including those caused by the notorious Quarrelsome Star #3. Made from strong brass, this “fire within metal” cure will effectively burn the wood energy of Quarrelsome Star #3.
The base of the figurine is consecrated with the rollings of the following mantras:
- Exalted Mantra King of Great Breath Mantra – it is believed that diseases are caused by the breath sent out by the great lord of all the spirits of all the three continents called Grinning Teeth (sekpa). All humans and spirits living in the world may contract various sicknesses and having their lives taken away once the destructive breath fills up the whole world and touches sentient beings. And it was revealed that the anecdote to the diseases is through the practising of this mantra called the “Exalted Mantra King of Great Breath”. Whenever it is practised, sentiant beings will not be harmed by the breath. The mantra when worn or kept on ones neck, head or body will be protected against Ebola Virus and other contagious diseases, receiving no harm or sicknesses (tongney) from wind, bile, phlegm etc.
- Heart Sutra Siddam – it benefits you by clearing 84,000 obscurations, brighten up the path and generate happiness. It clears out unclear, abstruse, indistinct, vague, indefinite, inconspicuous, hidden, remote, gloomy, dark, clouded or dim vision. It leads you to a positive path of transformation.
- Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantras – are essential mantras that give power and make the object holy.
- Wishfulfilling Multiplying Mantra – that will actualize your wishes by 100,000 times more.
Note: This figurine is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity. A blue tack will be provided to hold the two pieces firmly together.
What the Phoenix symbolizes?
The phoenix is the goddess of all the winged creatures. The phoenix displayed by itself without the dragon gives “yang” energy. This heavenly bird will harvest opportunity luck, success and prosperity. The phoenix surprises people by turning bad luck into good luck. It will mysteriously carve out path of opportunities to your business, work, career or all other pursuits of your life. Since it is associated to the south corner, its presence brings you fame and popularity. It would bring out the excellent side of the female. It can even remove quarrelsome energy of a kindling relationship with the fiery energy of the Phoenix. The perfect item as well for the single female or bachelor looking to find true love.
Put together with dragon, the dragon and phoenix is the symbol of ultimate yin and yang and perfect feng shui. The dragon is symbol of male vigour and fertility. The phoenix symbolizes yin splendour and female beauty. They represent fruitful marriage blessed with a great deal of success and prosperity as well as many offsprings, and the beginning of a dynastic family.
The phoenix is a must for those seeking for opportunities, fame, popularity and successes linked to popularity:
- Display in the Southwest corner to favour Matriarch luck and to favor love and relationship. When displayed together with the symbol of peony, it amplifies the creation of young lovers or couples.
- For those in the showbiz, politics or craving for fame and popularity, display in the south corner of your house and let lights shine on it. Display it high up in the living room where it can stand in splendour. The presence of the phoenix is important to assist a person who desires to be selected or elected for an important event, new role, promotion and important position. Displaying the phoenix in the south also magnifies wealth and abundance.
- For bachelor women and men seeking for love and marriage, display it in your nien yen direction according to your kua number.
- Display in the south to activate for fame, recognition and popularity luck.
- Display in the location where Purple star #9 is in both your natal and annual flying star chart to activate your long term wealth and prosperity that can last in future. The auspicious Purple Star #9 is our future wealth star, happiness star and a luck magnifying star. It brings joyous occasions such as child birth, fame luck, popularity, recogntion, promotion, marriage luck, favorable investment yields, good support from benefactors and property revenues.
- For those who are seeking for romance and love luck, you can increase your chances of getting it by activating your personal “Tao Hua Luck”. Dsiplay it in your personal “Tao Hua“ direction. It is also suitable to fire up the SW universal love corner to catalyze new love.