The chinese dragon comes in many different forms. Some ancient texts said there were nine dragon sons altogether. Others said there were nine generations instead of nine sons. The information was quite scattered because ancient emperors selfishly kept the information only to themselves and almost all texts relating to them had been burnt. People only knew about them when they visit the China’s Imperial Palace. The Emperor Chien Lung had during his era commissioned for the 9 Dragons Screen to be built in his palace and ever since his reign enjoyed the most power, success and riches. Because of their ability to create dynastic achievements for kingdoms, the Nine Dragons is highly recommended for ambitious people, business people, politicians, managers and executives looking for solid success.
The Nine Dragons promises all aspirations you desire in life, just like what the emperors in the past desire:
- The nine dragons are beneficial for all your endeavours to be realized; as it represents maximum Feng Shui enhancement. It represents completeness.
- The nine dragons dictate multiplication of business branches after branches successfully. Let the Nine Dragons make the magical wonders for you in your business ventures.
- For those hungry for achievement, knowledge, advancement, fame, authority, power and status, and expect quick and excellent results, display the nine dragons when you are making important undertakings.
- For those who are often sick or not feeling well, let the mighty Nine Dragons blow the cosmic chi and liven up “yang” energy in your surroundings. They bring longevity.
- For those hungry for career success, the nine dragons will ensure you are constantly improving and achieving your goals. They will ensure you continue to grasp opportunities and counter office politics that could harm your progress.
- The nine dragons will also ensure your sheng chi is always at its peak for overall achievement and success in your endeavours. They are good protection against evil spirits and people of bad intention.
They can be displayed in prime area of your house such as the family room, living room, foyer or dining room. The east would be the best place to settle all of them, just like how the palace in china displays them.