Favored by Classical Flying Stars feng shui masters, this heavy duty “Six Heaven Force Lucky Array” is a potent activator for heaven luck and also strong countermeasure against Stars #2 and #5. It consists of Six Chien Hexagrams, Six Powerful Mantras, Messenger Birds of Heaven, Taiji-Bagua-LuoRiverWriting and Six Emperor Coins. When these symbols combined together, they merge to become a SUPER ENHANCER or CURE that is most optimized and more powerful than the ordinary. The traditional use of Six Emperor Coins is fortified in this manner to ensure this super artifact can adequately magnify Heaven Star #6 as well as pulverize Fatal Star #5-Yellow and Illness Star #2-Black in the flying star charts. Besides it is also an important cure and activator for the partriarch’s corner in the Northwest. This special array represents pure heaven energy, with each symbol signifying a very specific power and bringing their own unique brand of good fortune luck.The salient features and the importance of the auspicious symbols can be explained and elaborated as follows:
- Chien Hexagram – with six solid yang lines representing BIG METAL, thus exerting powerful energies to subdue earth energies from 5-Yellow or 2-Illness stars. It is Hexagram 1 out of 64, connoting “Force“. Other variations include “the creative”, “strong action”, “the key”, “heaven” and “god”. Thus, six becomes the number that represents heaven luck!
- Six Emperor Coins – the six emperors are Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820) and Tao Kwong (1820-1850). It is during the reign of these six emperors that the Ching Dynasty was enjoying most fortune, prosperity and power.
- Six Powerful Mantras – they consecrate the object and invoke blessings from the heaven.
(a) Amitayus Mantra – having great control over the cosmic world, this mantra increases one’s lifespan, acquires good fortune and wisdom, avoids untimely or accidental death, removes all negative karma, and accomplishes non-death or is reborn the Western Pure Land of Ultimate Bliss.
(b) Manjusri Mantra – the name “Manjusri” means “gentle glory”. Manjusri is the bodhisattva associated with development of enlightened wisdom, doctrine and awareness. Manjusri is usually denoted in Chinese traditions as riding on the back of a lion. Those who are negative in mindset, stressed, depressed, suicidal, quarrelsome and troublesome can benefit from and be tamed by the Manjusri. The mantra of wisdom “Om A Ra Pa Ca Na Dhih” represents the attainment of ultimate realization.
(c) Yellow Jhambala Mantra – according to Buddhist mythology, he practiced Buddhism for a thousand years before Brahma made him immortal and have him guard treasures and distributing wealth to eliminate poverty and provide financial stability. It is said that riches attained from Jhambala comes with a wealth of spirituality. When one is rich, he frees himself from worrying about poverty and can exercise generosity with an unselfish attitude to help others.
(d) Medicine Buddha Mantra – the Medicine Buddha has unbiased compassion for all. He protects everyone from physical and mental sickness and other dangers and obstacles, and helps them to eradicate the three poisons attachment, hatred, and ignorance which are the source of all illness and danger. The Medicine Buddha not only helps in healing but also for overcoming the inner sickness of attachment, hatred, and ignorance. Thus the Medicine Buddha can help decrease physical and mental illness and suffering. The Medicine Buddha mantra is held to be extremely powerful for healing of physical illnesses and purification of negative karma. Anyone who is stricken by disease can seek blessings from the Medicine Buddha for curing.
(e) White Umbrella Goddess Mantra – the powerful Buddha of Protection who carries a white umbrella has the power to symbolically dispel any evil intentions of people who may want to hurt you. Be mindful that everyone is vulnerable to jealous intentions of unscrupulous people, enemies or competitors, so it is better safe than to be sorry. This mantra can also ward off black spells casted by the underlying currents of jealousy and making them harmless. The mantra is “Tadyatha Om Anale Anale, Khasame Khasame Bhaire Bhaire, Sume Sume Sarva Buddha, Adhishthana Adhishtite Svaha” which can be recited 108 times a day.
(f) White Tara Mantra – the powerful mantra that magnifies longevity, creates excellent health and ensures that a long life is uninterupted by sudden unfortunate death.
- Taiji-Bagua-LuoRiverWriting – The symbol of “Taiji signifies the balance of yin and yang, which balances forces that are out of sync or facing imbalances. Ancient masters believed that there should be balance in “positive and negative” for everything to function properly. Yin energy brings bad news related to death, injury and illness. The “Taiji” is no doubt the best symbol used to ward off negative vibes from too much “yin” energy by symbolically forcing the illumination of “yang” energy. The bagua is used to neutralize negative effects and create good flow of energy into homes. The luo river writing is the fundamental stars surrounding the bagua.
- Messenger Birds of Heaven – anticipate for positivity, good news, the beginning of something good, heavenly symbols or signs through these birds.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity. The six coins have been arranged in proper sequence upfront and concealed and they CANNOT be separated. The photos shown here about the separated coins are for illustration only.
Powerful Activator of Heaven Luck for #6
The Six Heaven Force Lucky Array activates and magnifies the auspicious Heaven Star #6 in both the annual and natal flying star charts. In the Flying Star system, the #6 Nobility White Star is a longevity and lucky star. It is responsible for bringing:
- favorable windfall luck suitable for speculative investments.
- divine blessings from the heaven – when one’s heaven luck is activated, you will enjoy long term wealth and good luck from all directions.
- luck of travelling/migration/changes.
- steady mainstream income.
- nobleman (benefactors/mentors/help of powerful people).
Powerful Cure for #2 and #5
Made from noble materials, this BIG METAL cure can effectively counter strong “earth energy” from Fatal #5 Yellow Star and Illness #2 Black Star. They can either be in the form of “natal” chart’s Water Star or Mountain Star or “annual” chart’s Annual stars. The deadly Fatal Star #5 Yellow causes high amplification of obstruction, serious misfortune, mishap, calamity, family disharmony, family breakup, injuries, accidents, ailment, fatality, obstacles at work, a whole series of bad news, all sorts of difficulties and bankruptcy if not remedied. On an equally bad note, the Illness Star #2 Black brings ill winds, viruses and hard-to-cure illnesses that can lead to death if not properly remedied.
Protects the Northwest
It is an excellent cure to protect the patriarch’s luck in the northwest. It is especially useful when the northwest corner is afflicted or when the northwest corner is missing.
a. When the northwest is afflicted with energies that clashes the base element of the northwest corner, the partriach will be at risk. It is especially deadly when negative energies clashes into the northwest.
b. Whenever the northwest corner is missing, the luck of the family will be in great difficulty. The males of the family will become unsuccessful for life if the situation is not cured. You will need to display this cure in the NW corner of the living room if the actual NW corner of the house is missing.