The “Victory Pagoda” is a great symbol of power and success! Place it on your desk to develop confidence and receive recognition for your efforts. It protects you against harmful alliances and helps you develop professional partnerships that elevate your career or pesonal development to new levels. The 7-tier Wenchang Pagoda is an ancient symbol of intelligence, wisdom and mental development. Empowering the pagoda is the “Mantra of Manjusri” providing a special channel to the cosmic realm to invoke divine vibes of wisdom. The tablet is ideal for those seeking office, seeking career progression or testing the abilities in the public examination. The Victory Pagoda is guaranteed to enhance your power in knowledge, thinking clarity and leadership skills. Having a Victory Pagoda will bless one with academic excellence, obtaining distinctions in examination and winning a place in the university. You may display this powerful enhancer in the directions of career or education.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
What the Pagoda symbolizes and how to place this object?
Pagodas are Buddhist in origin, built to protect their environs and to commemorate an auspicious event. Their architecture is intended to lead the eye gracefully upward. The chinese word for pagoda when placed high up among clouds was a rebus for the highest status in the Imperial Examinations since this was also reffered to as “tingshang”.
The Wen Chang Pagoda is another powerful cure commonly used by Feng Shui masters besides windchime, bagua, coins and wu lou. Its name is derived from the Wen Chang star. The Wen Chang star dominates over the fate of students and controls ones study luck. Representing the traits of the star, the Wen Chang Pagoda brings literary luck to those who are pursuing their studies and preparing to enter universities (equivalent of ancient imperial examinations for court officials). Besides it can also bring fame luck and advancement in career. It is also great to make one’s mind more vigilant, agile, intelligent and improving ones literacy at work. It is also potent to ward off bad energy and killing forces in our surroundings. For health, one can also used it to ward off evil spirits and illnesses. The pagoda can trapped evil spirits for rehabilitation purposes.
- Display it near your entrance to safe-guard your house against poison arrows (shar chi).
- Display it in your shop to guard against losses and protect your business from being harmed by your competitors.
- Display it in the north or behind you at your work place to ward off petty characters in your office and backstabbers. It will also work its magic to enhance your career for promotional opportunities.
- Display it at your study desk, next to your bedside or at the northeast for examination luck. You can also display it at Flying Star #4 location or at your personal Fu Wei position.
- Display at your personal Sheng Chi direction to ensure very fortunate returns and for material success.