This is the answer to strengthening the martriarcal essence of ladies in the office and also at home. Harnessing the energies of the most powerful female icon will generate fullest potential in female, create optimum luck, reassuring financial stability, bringing safety, smooth sailing luck, security, new wealth and good health within the household. It will be particularly beneficial to bring immense strength of martriachal energy. Woman power can bring about supremacy in mothers overseeing the households and female leaders administrating corporations, organizations and countries. Females will obtain strength and vitality in capturing opportunities that have been long awaited. When female luck is strong, it will automatically benefit all marriages and relationships too. Brightening up the genuine love horizon for singles, the Empress Wu brings about powerful love affair that will change your life and view of love forever. Blessed with enchanting charisma and incredible attractiveness by Empress Wu, those who are waiting for wedding bells to ring will be fanned by romantic feng shui winds. For older couples who are in complacency, instead of growling at each other, your squabbles will turn into great passion. “Female Power” is suitable for female dominance in corporate world, countering competition faced from male counterparts, female authority at home, female glamor, marriage/bondage, commitment, romance, countering 3rd party threats and longevity and power for the martriach. To sum up, this is a Female Supremacy or Female Saver enhancer.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Empress Wu is the most Powerful Martriarch of all times
Empress Wu Zetian was a humble palace concubine who rose to become the only woman to ever rule China as an Emperor in her own right after surviving the merciless intrigues of palace politics. As the daughter to the Governor of Yangzhou, Lizhou and Jingzhou, she was schooled in politics, government affairs, strategy, literature, music and writing. Unknowingly this vast knowledge in many aspects had come to serve her well in later years. Within a short period of time, her enchantment and beauty won Emperor Taizong’s (Tang Dynasty) attention, resulting in him granting her the title Wu Meiniang (Charming Lady). Obsessed with her beauty and intelligence, she was being allowed to assist the emperor on administrative matters of the state. This was highly unusual for ladies in those days as they were not allowed to interfere with administrating the country. Her decisions in state matters and closeness with the Emperor had caused ministers and consorts to frown and they plotted ways to bring her down. She was banished many times. Nevertheless, Wu Meiniang rose above them all. She later groomed the Emperor’s ninth son Prince Li Zhi who was four years younger than her. She educated him on state affairs, politics and military skills. The teenage prince found himself falling in love with her. After Emperor Taizong passed away, Prince Li Zhi rose to become Emperor. Emperor Li Zhi took Wu Meiniang has his concubine and then later raised her to become his Empress. She managed to bring many downfalls to all her sworn enemies. Because Emperor Li Zhi was weak, the Empress took over the administration of the country behind the scene. When her emperor passed away, she did not allow her own children to become emperor. She was so powerful that she managed to break all old traditions of chinese culture, policies and practices to become the first and only lady Emperor of China. During her governance, China enjoyed strong military power and economic growth.
The salient features and the importance of other auspicious symbols on the plaque
- Phoenix is the goddess of all the winged creatures. The Phoenix by itself without the dragon gives “yang” energy. This heavenly bird will harvest opportunity luck, success and prosperity. The Phoenix surprises people by turning bad luck into good luck. It would mysteriously carve out path of opportunities to your business, work, career or other pursuits of your life. Since it is associated to the south corner, its presence brings you fame and popularity. It would bring out the excellent side of the female. The fiery energy of the Phoenix could also suppress quarrelsome energies.
- Peony signifies beauty, romance and the magic feelings of youth. The peony always benefit ladies who are single as it is said to bring many suitors for their hands in marriage. Like a love potion, the peony will encourage libido in their desired men. It can initiate a new love, spice up your existing love life and harvest marriage luck.
- Lotus root signifies love relationship that is unsplitable and never ending. In benefits torn relationships that still seeks reconcilation. For those who have tasted the lotus root in chinese delicacies, you will notice that there is a lot of sticky and never ending fibres within the root that is hard to get rid of. As such, the root of lotus epitomizes hard-to-be-torn-apart relationship.
- Double Happiness Symbol is a very powerful symbol of conjugal bliss and happiness in marriage and family life. It promises sustainable happiness in a relationship.
- Taoist Incantations of Female Protection are talismans that benefit both young girls and matured ladies. They provide help in times of need and usher in good luck.
Where do you display the Empress Wu Plaque?
- Display it in the Southwest corner to favour Matriarch luck and to favor love and relationship.
- Display in the sector of annual Wen Chang Star #4 to increase romance and love luck.
- Display at the work desk to increase Female Power in the office.
- Display by the bed to favor love, romance and sex.