A departure from the usual pieces, this emblematic “twin wulou” honors our brand’s long standing tradition of creating the the most promising amulet to protect your health from declining. This reliable amulet gilded with genuine 24K gold combines two authentic symbols of protection: one the leading piece Twin Wulou adorned with auspicious symbols and images, the other a stunning Dragon Tortoise. Empowering the amulet is the mantra ring inscribed with the mantra of Blue Medicinal Buddha, providing a special channel to the cosmic realm to invoke divine help to light up your health. Known to be the most promising remedy against the Illness #2 Black, the Twin Wulou is adorned with the Double Dragon at the top, the Mystic Knot and the Dui Trigram on its belly. This superb quality twin wulou amulet brings powerful protection for your health from the heaven and endless good health luck. It will improve ones immune system. The Dragon Tortoise on the other hand is the symbol of longevity and good health, besides enabling career advancement. Representing unique craftmanship of our brand, this graceful amulet constitutes a meaningful and prestigious gift for the elderly.
Remember that most people will spend 10 hours externally, and we definitely need protection when we are out of the house even if our homes are properly remedied. This amulet has the following characteristics:
- Medicinal Buddha Mantra Ring – The mantra is held to be extremely powerful in healing of physical illnesses and purification of negative karma. This invokes heavenly assistance in curing health problems.
- Double Dragon – The dragon possessed cosmic chi which is essential for rapid magnification of good health and longevity. It is doubly beneficially especially in most years like the year of snake when the dragon energy becomes essentially more powerful.
- Twin Wulou – Co-joined siamese twins natural wulou fruit is highly priced and rare; probably one in a million fruit. Feng Shui masters and enthusiasts pay thousands of dollars to get them because of their double potency to combat Illness Star #2.
- Dui Trigram – Based on the Yi Jing (I Ching), the “DUI trigram” yields the Heavenly Doctor (Tien Yi) that holds the key to remedying Illness Star #2. Only limited few powerful masters who know the secret of this (especially those from the classical school) would cleverly use the DUI Trigram to remedy the Illness Star #2 authentically.
- Double Mystic Knot- The double wulou doubles the potency of wulou while the mystical knots signifies endless good health.
- 24K electro-gold plated – It possesses the power of gold energy to counter problematic earth energy from Illness Star #2.
This amulet is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Wu Lou (bottle gourd) originates from a fruit. When dried, it is very durable and its shape render it useful as a receptacle for medicine. The Wu Lou was often carried by aged people as a charm of longevity and a charm to dissipate or ward off pernicious influences. The Wu Lou, like baguas and windchimes, is one of the most significant tools to cure many bad situations and enhance our Feng Shui. It is the powerful symbol of health and longevity. Many deities like the Sau Sing Kung (in 3 Lucky Stars Fuk Luk Sau), Li Tieh Kuai (in 8 Immortals) and Mad Monk God (Chai Kung) carry this excellent item with them to resemble their blessings to cure difficult ailment. Some said the shape of the wu lou is also a wonderful integration of heaven, earth and mankind. Deities and taoist monks even use the Wu Lou to absorb bad evil spirits into it for imprisonment. Therefore Wu Lou has the potency to absorb bad chi and negative energy.
The dragon tortoise is the divine version of tortoise that combines two of the four celestial animals (Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger and Tortoise) in Feng Shui practice. This wonderful combination produces a harmonized blend of qualities between a Dragon and a Tortoise, namely ambitious and wisdom. This divine creature can live for more than 5000 years and imperishable without food and air. This creature was also said to be the attendant of Pan Ku, the one who chiselled out the world and created everything. It guards the northern quadrant of the heaven and is said to symbolize winter. Hindus and Buddhist believe it symbolizes the universe. Its markings on the shell uncover all the secrets of heaven and star constellations. This traditional symbol is placed in ancient palace to signify peace, steady rule of the country and longevity of the emperor and placed in homes to symbolize high status in life, long life and harmony.
Who needs to use this amulet?
This amulet is required for the following situations as far as the Illness energy is concerned:
- Those living in bedrooms that are located in Illness Star #2 and #5 Yellow (be it annual #2 or #5 according to annual chart or mountain #2 or #5 and water #2 or #5 according to natal chart) locations will fall sick frequently leading to long term illnesses. One should either carry the amulet or hang the amulet at the doorknob of the bedroom.
- For houses that are in the axis where either Illness Star #2 and #5 Yellow (be it annual #2 or #5 according to annual chart or mountain #2 or #5 and water #2 or #5 according to natal chart) is at sitting or facing.
- It is especially even more pronounce if the maindoor is in the Illness #2/ #5 Yellow sectors or facing the Illness #2/ #5 Yellow directions. One can carry the amulet or hang one at the door knob.
- The kitchen is in the Illness Star #2 or #5 Yellow locations. Remember that kitchen is fire and if the earth element Illness #2 or #5 Yellow move there, it will produce danger. Occupants of the house must all be protected by this amulet.
- This is the best amulet to be carried by those who frequently fall sick or suffering from long term illness so that they can stand a good chance of quick recovery.
- For any zodiac who ia susceptible to annual ill winds or monthly ill winds, one can carry the amulet in the bag and display it in the bedroom.
- It is also a powerful amulet to protect the elderly members who are not as strong.