Favored by most feng shui masters, the windchime is known to be the easiest way to remedy bad star numbers in any living space. Its leading piece is a twin wulou adorned with auspicious mantra, incantation, symbols and images which blissfully sends powerful protection for your health from the heaven and endless good health luck. There is a magical health protection taoist incantation that will improve ones immune system and remove “yin parasites” (as a result of the act of evil spirits). Consisting of 6 molded mantra rods inscribed clearly with the all-time-favorite “Om Mani Padme Hum” and gilded with gold, it provides a special channel to the cosmic realm to invoke divine help to transform bad energies into good vibes. The six rods actually denotes “Chien Hexagram” from the studies of I-Ching which carries the meaning Big Metal and luck from heaven. This hexagram exerts the strongest form of metal energy which is required to counter problematic earth energy from flying stars #2, whether they are of natal, annual or monthly nature. The Illness #2 Black brings long term illnesses if not remedied. This windchime can also be hung in sectors where Mountain Star #2 and Water Star #2 are from the birth chart of the house.
- Twin wulou – Co-joined siamese twins natural wulou fruit is highly priced and rare; probably one in a million fruit. Feng Shui masters and enthusiasts pay thousands of dollars to get them because of their double potency to combat Illness Star #2.
- Two 5 Element Pagoda’s – sometimes the Illness Star #2’s energy can become too angry when magnified by other evil stars such as #3, #5, #7 and #9. It could therefore become disastrous and difficult to subdue. When this happens, you will be facing extraordinary problems with health, and it is this time that the two 5 Element Pagodas combats the deadly energy powerfully.
- 8 Immortals Objects – they are the 8 magical objects carried by the taoist 8-Immortals. Their magical objects represent their significance and presence. They periodically reappear on earth to help bless families with positive energy, bring good health, good fortune, wealth, fame luck, longevity, good descendants, protect your family against ill health and avoid bad luck.
- Peacock King Bodhisattva Mahamayuri Mantra – “Om Mayura Krante Svaha”. Simply recite three times at your convenience. It not only help in easing and eliminating diseases, but also natural disasters, robberies, snatch thieves, and even sleep better.
- Longevity symbol with Five Bats – an ancient symbol to wish one good health, dying at a ripe age and longevity. Five bats is the representation of five blessings from heaven: longevity, wealth, health, love and a natural death at a ripe age.
- Crane – The crane represents the patriarch of kingdom of the wings and is the bird of immortality. The beautiful crane can fly to the heaven and is endowed with many mythical attributes and the symbol of immortality, happiness and longevity.
- Dui Trigram – Based on the Yi Jing (I Ching), the “DUI trigram” yields the Heavenly Doctor (Tien Yi) that holds the key to remedying Illness Star #2. Only limited few powerful masters who know the secret of this (especially those from the classical school) would cleverly use the DUI Trigram to remedy the Illness Star #2 authentically.
- Peacock – The peacock is traditionally known as the enemy of poisonous creatures, such as the snake and scorpion. The beautiful colors and train plumage of the peacock represents the transmutation of these poisons into nectar of widsom or accomplishments. Peacocks thrive on poison like bodhisattva thrives on negativy. Peacocks live in forests with poisonous plants, they eat the poisonous plants that no other animals can eat, and instead of being poisoned, peacocks transform the poisons they eat into beautiful, colorful and vibrant plumage and thrive.
Areas to focus on are particularly when #2 enters your facing or sitting direction of your house, the maindoor, the kitchen, entrances frequently used, the center and the bedroom.
This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Windchimes like baguas is a fundamental tool used in authentic Feng Shui. The advantage of a windchime is it can be use internally to dissolve shar chi. Windchimes are unquestionably the most powerful enhancer and cure for many Feng Shui situations. Windchimes are potent enough to maneuver and enhance chi wherever it is placed. They make a significant presence especially for those who do not want to spend too much money to modify buildings and large structures due to bad Feng Shui. Properly designed windchimes according to the rules of the nature do not invite ghost, but instead will chase away evil spirits with the tones of metal energy.
The all time favorite mantra “OM MANI PADME HUM” is from the Goddess of Compassion Kwan Yin. The Goddess of Compassion (Avalokitesvara) will help you overcome sickness, family problems, relationship problems, career problem, conceiving problem, children problems, overcome death of loved ones, all forms of stress, examination problems and other types of bad luck. Besides overcoming problems, the mantra can also bring about good luck and protection. Mantras are actually powerful scriptures that invoke spiritual guardians or divine help in times of need. They are the sacred version of positive affirmations that work wonders in times of uncertainty, danger and weakness.
Note: Please do not hang a windchime directly above where you sleep, sit, eat, work or stand. Your energy will be suppressed. In the event that there is space constraint, you may hang the windchime lower than waist level.