This heavy duty windchime is made from 5 thick tiers and 6 strong rods to empower a stronger remedy against conditions that are punishing. The 5 tiers embody Five Elements, specifically metal, wood, water, fire and earth. It also symbolizes the Celestial Guardians of the 5 directions, namely the phoenix in the south, dragon in the east, xuan wu in the north, phoenix in the west and chilin in the center. Meanwhile the 5 “wulou heads” on top of every tier will counter illness energies from the 5 directions. On the other hand, the six rods actually denotes “Chien Hexagram” which carries the meaning Big Metal and luck from heaven. It is also a potent cure against visible and invisible “shar chi” such as poison arrows (both internally and externally) and annual flying stars afflictions. It wards off all odds, misfortune, devastation from the afflictions. It is also exactly what is needed to powerfully subdue the negativities from #5-Yellow and #2-Black. The center piece contains the bagua 8 trigrams that knocks the 6 hollow rods, while the tail of the windchime features a fortune coin. This windchime can also be used to suppress unwanted energies in toilets, and most importantly be favorable in situations where one feels that lighter windchimes did not work.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
A first century BC Chinese scientific experiment used tubes of different lengths (derived from the pentatonic musical scale) filled with ash to measure the changing chi of the seasons. As each type of seasonal chi reached maturity, during the course of the year, so the ash was expelled by it from one of the pipes. Hence tubes (of specific lengths) have been known to conduct chi for some considerable time, and so it is no surprise that they are used as remedies. The most commonly used tubular feng shui remedy is the windchime. These have the same qualities as the flute, but since they are made of multiple tubes, they are more effective. Windchimes are often used to regulate and slow down chi in positions like hallways. In more poetic feng shui texts, chi is personified as it it is seduced into stopping long enough to play with the windchimes before passing on its way, rather than rushing straight through. Either way, windchimes slow down chi. On the question of whether the tubes of the windchime should be solid or hollow, our advice is to use hollow windchimes, as they are more effective at producing metal chi than solid windchimes.
Windchime like bagua has been a fundamental countermeasure used in authentic Feng Shui for a long time. The advantage of a windchime is that it can be used internally to dissolve “shar chi”. It is unquestionably the most powerful enhancer and cure in many Feng Shui situations. It is potent enough to maneuver and enhance “chi” wherever it is placed. The reason is that passing breezes will stir the metal windchimes, thus keeping the metal activated from the passage of the chi through the tubes. It is significantly advantageous especially to those who do not want to spend too much money to modify your homes when encountering certain problematic feng shui situations. Properly designed windchimes by incorporating mantras and sacred symbols do not invite ghost, but instead they will chase away evil spirits.
This windchime can be used to cure many bad situations:
- Display it where malevolent energy exists as a result of bad flying stars, even the most complicated combinations where other cures are insufficient.
- Display it at intended areas to counter any “shar chi” due to rushing energy. Examples of rushing energy situations are such as stairs facing your maindoor, long pathway leading to a door, two doors facing each other, a window facing a door etc. It will slow down rushing “chi”. Besides, it is also used to welcome in positive energy.
- Display at the main entrance to ward off evil spirits and harmful forces and killing breathe.
- Display in location where killing forces are found, display it facing the killing forces such as straight narrow path directly coming towards you, bad energy coming from construction sites, graveyard etc.
- Display in the sector where the Natal or Annual Illness Star #2 flies into.
- Display in the sector where the Natal or Annual Fatal Yellow Star #5 flies into.
- Display this windchime to counter shar chi due to rushing energy such following the sketches below. The windchime will slow down rushing chi. Besides, it is also used to welcome in positive energy through chi entry points such as the doors and windows.
Note: Please do not hang a windchime directly above where you sleep, sit, eat, work or stand. Your energy will be suppressed. In the event that there is space constraint, you may hang the windchime lower than waist level.
Defect rules built over time: They have high degree of quality gloss finish. But because they are held by tools and shaped through machining from blocks , there could be tiny tool marks or scratches visible under 30cm visual.
Cast brass work experiences high heat process, gas defect, extreme shrinking and rough process steps, therefore they have “common irregularities” on their surfaces. They include blisters, bubbles, shrinkages, cavities, scratch lines, dents, tarnishes, dark spots, oxides etc. They are NOT considered as faulty and therefore are non rejectable. Despite obtaining from factories that provide high brass purity and the best in workmanship that supply only grade A pieces to us, common irregularities are still unavoidable.