Expressing its extreme sense of gluttony, the three legged frog is a symbol of chief treasury in financial luck aspects in life. The legendary animal of prosperity is depicted holding a string of I-Ching Coins where three of the coins can be freely twirled every time you wish to magnify your wealth luck. Featured on its back is is the BIG DIPPER FORMATION (a.k.a Northern Stars) to magnetize prosperity and unexpected financial plans. With the ability to develop new avenues of wealth growth and attract windfall, this correct spoon-shaped arrangement of stars which you will not see in other three legged frogs out there will align the forces of your space to cosmic forces according to the big dipper and empower you with good fortune and windfall opportunities. The perfect combination for times when there is little obvious wealth but a lot of hidden money earning opportunities to be tapped. Synonymous to inexhaustible fortune, it promises meteoric rise in your fortune, bouncing back from any setbacks and becoming unsinkable at all times. The three legged frog’s strong love and greed of money had caused it to be become the pet of a boy immortal whose name is Liu Hai. Referred to as the lesser God of Wealth, the boy who lives on the moon captured the frog by using a bait of coins, thus making the three legged frog to be associated with the acquisition of wealth as well as the moon and immortaility. Its back features the 7 northern polar stars and two strings of wealth bringing coins. Possessing mythical powers, the frog also has the ability to avoid harm caused by weapons, being the reason why they were brought to battlefields to prevent soldiers from getting hurt and cause the enemy’s arrows to rebound. During the most inauspicious day of the year (5th day of 5th lunar moon), the frog being the bona fide member of the Five Poison Creatures (together with centiped, lizard, scorpion and viper) will have their images pasted on windows and doors or sewn on children’s clothings to counteract prenicious influences. Money frogs can be kept in 1, 2, 3, 6 or 9 pieces to manifest uncompromising ambition of windfall, speculative investments, gambling, lottery, horseracing, football bet and stock market.
The fillings provided for the wealth box include the followings:
- Wishfulfilling Mantra – Promises you a quantum change in making your impossible wishes possible. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
- Yellow Jhambala Mantra – According to Buddhist mythology, he practiced Buddhism for a thousand years before Brahma made him immortal and have him guard treasures and distributing wealth to eliminate poverty and provide financial stability. It is said that riches attained from Jhambala comes with a wealth of spirituality.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Importance of Big Dipper (Northern Polar Stars)
The Big Dipper is said to arrange the fate of everyone, be it good or bad. Also known as Northern Polar Stars, the cluster controls and handles the world’s fortune. Taoists place high importance in Big Dipper’s power. In addition to that, the Big Dipper can be used as a good measure of four seasons. Depending on where it points to, during spring it points to the east, during summer it points to the south, during autumn it points to the west and during winter it points to the north. Each of the stars has a name and brings about the following blessings:
- Yao Kwang – increase character
- Kai Yang – dispels negativities
- Thien Hng – increase wisdom
- Thien Chuen – increase health and longevity
- Thien Chi – increase wealth
- Thien Shuen – increase relationship and business luck
- Thien Que – increase smoothness in life
What the Money Frog symbolizes?
The Money Frog (also called Three Legged Toad or Frog) is the divine version of frog, in which it has three legs only. It is considered as the most significant emblem of prosperity, wealth and money blessings in Feng Shui. It was said to have lived in the moon and its power became very pronounced during eclipse. Chinese legends had said the Money Frog was originally the wife of a legendary figure who obtained the Elixir of Immortality from Goddess of the West (Hsi Wang Mu). The naturally greedy her stole the elixir of immortality. She was punished by other deities of the heaven and transformed her into a three legged frog and sent to stay in the moon. Since then wherever people see the Money Frog, there is a bed of money surrounding it because being naturally greedy she craves for money. For generations, this mythical Money Frog became the holy creature that protects against misfortune and promised to bring to any household bigger enrichment in wealth. We’re talking about creating abundance in wealth for serious Feng Shui practitioners.
The Money Frog is also often associated to Liu Hai, who was a capable Taoist Magic student. The Money Frog became his possession which could bring him to wherever he wants to go. When he couldn’t find the Money Frog, he would use a string of coins as a bait to fish the Money Frog. That is why the picture of Liu Hai fishing for the Money Frog is ever so popular among the chinese because it represents extremely good money luck.
- Display the frog in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate your wealth luck.
- Display the frog facing your entrance so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and fortune into your homes at chi entry points.
- For gambling luck, display the frog at the altar of the Earth God or Wealth God.
- For business success, display the frog at cash registrars, shop reception, treasurer’s desk and safe-box that are associated with money.
- Display the frog in your office and shop to ring in more sales and achieve more financial success.
- Display the frog in the Northwest to activate tycoon’s luck for the partriarch.
- To increase ones personal benefactor’s luck, one should display the frog at your personal zodiac direction to improve your personal luck:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW