The chilin enhances opportunity for luck, wealth, health, career and happiness. Sometimes known as the “chinese unicorn”, the chilin represents a number of positive attributes, including benevolence, virtue, longevity, grandeur, felicity, illustrious offspring and wise administration. As a result of this symbolic significance, in 1662 the Kangxi Emperor, on the urgings of his advisors, instated the mythical chilin as the highest symbol of rank amongst his military officers, replacing the lion on the military rank badges. Because the chilin is a symbol of honor and rank, one occasionally finds a Bodhisattva regally seated on a recumbent chilin. Capable of ushering in bountiful wealth and attracting good fortune, the chilin ensures everything to proceed smoothly. Your wishes will be granted and goals achieved. The celestial animal Chilin was documented in the Book of Changes (I-Ching), where feng shui formula was derived from. Therefore, its special abilities are unquestionable powerful. It opens up opportunities for better fortune, higher position in office, examination luck and conceiving a baby boy. The popular Chilin represents strength, great ambitions, good competing spirits, great health, perseverance and fame. It has the scales of a carp signifying prosperity and abundance. The Chilin will also bless those who are seeking for an illustrious baby son. It was said that Confucious was born after his mother walked on the footsteps of the Chilin. It also benefits adults seeking for higher positions and for kids seeking for better luck in examinations. The patterns on its back were used to derive the earlier heaven bagua, an ultimate symbol that will bring protection against bad energies caused by bad Flying Stars. It provides immunity for anyone who is affected by bad flying stars due to the ‘natal chart’, the ‘annual chart’ or the ‘monthly chart’ either at home or at the work area. Moreover, it is also a personalized cure for unlucky stars that visit the 12 earthly branches affecting the 12 zodiacs’ constellation every year. Display it in prime area of the home such as the living room with the head of the chilin looking outwards to the maindoor.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with certificate of authenticity.
The Unicorn, Dragon Horse or Chi Lin is a fabulous heavenly creature of good omen, and the symbol of grandeur, felicity, wise administration, longevity and illustrious offspring. It had attained the age of 1000 years old and said to be the noblest form of animal, emblem of perfect good incarnated essence of Five Elements. The predominant characteristics of the unicorn is its perfect goodwill, gentleness, and benevolence to all living creatures. It possessed all the good qualities found in all animals and has the head of a dragon, scales of the carp and body of a horse. Some believed that the Chi Lin was actually a giraffe. If one were to observe carefully, it could be a fact! Its voice is like the sound of bells and other musical instruments. It carefully avoids treading upon any living insect, or destroying the grass under its feet, and its gait is regulated according to propriety.
Since Chi Lin is a wonderful combination of a dragon’s head and a horse’s body, it produces a harmonized mixture of excellent qualities between the two auspicious animals. It has a more royal status compared to the other guardians and is simply adorable. Chi Lin blows “sheng chi” because of its Dragon head to benefit surrounding. Unlike lions and other fierce creatures, the Chi Lin representing a “new born baby” by ancient chinese is very loyal to its owner and easier to tame, like a lovely horse. Its energy represent vitality, strength, ambition, good competing spirits, great health, perseverance and fame. Besides, it also has the scales of a carp which ushers in wealth, prosperity and abundance. The patterns on its back were used to derive the earlier heaven bagua, an ultimate symbol in the study of Feng Shui.
Where to display?
The Chi Lin will produce wonderful results to enhance family prosperity, career luck, longevity and excellent health:
- Place it in your living room to ensure success in all areas of your life, leading to fulfillment and abundance. It will help you in your endeavours, help your children in their studies and generate family harmony.
- For businessmen, place it on a table or cabinet behind you or on your desk to ensure quick success in business pursuits and smooth ride in business transactions. It will invite more business luck to you.
- Place it in your “Sheng Chi“ sector to help smoothen all your pursuits in life and increase your money luck, health luck and love luck.
- Placed it in the east sector and its head facing maindoor, it can also protect family members from harm and danger when they are outdoor. It brings you many happy blessings to your family.
- The Chi Lin when placed in the southeast of your living room or dining and your business premise, you will enjoy tremendous wealth luck constantly coming your way.
- You may also place the Chi Lin on your workdesk facing out to bring good luck and ward off harmful people and politics. You may also place it near your reception and important areas of your shop, facing out.
- Display it at your child’s study desk to benefit his/her literary luck.
- Display in the west corner of the house and shine lights onto it to activate descendants luck so that you will be blessed with a baby boy.
- To increase ones personal luck, display it at your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW