Captivatingtly stunning, this 2nd generation Nine Emperor Coins in genuine gold plated is made from extraordinarily thick and superb quality coins. It is like injecting a high dose of quality into an important emblem of power. A departure from the usual pieces, this limited edition collectible is finest in craftmanship and specially made to be tasteful in esthetics.With a super thickness of 4mm, these newly minted fine quality coins are guaranteed to be the most unique and beautiful in the market. The coins are inscribed with two of the four most important celestial animals in feng shui, which is the Dragon and the Phoenix. Dragon is “yang” while phoenix is “yin”, and they complement each other in creating yin-yang balance to harvest successful matrimonial bliss. The dragon will bring prosperity, good career luck and success in every area of life for mankind, while the phoenix would bring out the excellent side of the female. Featuring the coins of the Nine Emperors from the Ching Dynasty, “nine” signifies completeness. It is the emblem that epitomizes the powerful Ching Dynasty’s blessings. The Nine Emperors will bless you with enhanced working status and authority. It also brings about nobleman coming forward to provide solutions and enhance your chances of enjoying a better income and social status. Powerful figures will help you navigate through difficulties.Whilst attracting nobleman, the auspicious coins help you gather riches, allowing you to face challenges fearlessly, paving a smooth path lined with success, benefactors and abundant opportunities. If you want more eggs, you have to take care of the hen!
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
What the 9-Emperor Coins symbolize?
The 9 Emperor Coins consist of coins that are from the first nine Ching Dynasty Emperors of the following reign: – Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820), Tao Kwong (1820-1850), Shen Fung (1850-1861), Tung Chi(1862-1874) and Kwong Shui (1875-1908). Feng Shui masters believe that the 10th emperor is not considered auspicious because Ching Dynasty collapsed during his weak rulership. The dragon breathe for Ching Dynasty had ended after 9 generations, which is a complete cycle of luck. 9 is also a lucky number which represents abundance from the harmonization of heaven and earth.
You may display the 9 Emperor Coins in the following areas:
- To increase your business luck, stick the 9 Emperor Coins on to all your important files, bank books, invoice books, order books, cheque books, cash boxes and safes, as long as they are related to your business. Similarly you can stick it to your fax machine, cash register and computer to attract opportunities through these avenues. The yang side must always be up.
- To activate wealth, display the 9 Emperor Coins in the Southeast corner of your bedroom, workdesk and living room..
- To activate mentor and nobleman luck, display the 9 Emperor Coins in the Northwest.
- To gather support from the 9 Emperors, hang the 9 Emperor Coins behind your chair or on the wall behind where you sit.
- To excel in studies and scholastic pursuits, use the 9 Emperor coins as a bookmark so that the 9 Emperors can help you achieve your goals.
- To leapfrog to next level of excellence for the entire household, display the 9 Emperor Coins above your door inside your house to represent endless wealth entering the house.
- To protect your house from lacking of good fortune, display the 9 Emperor Coins at each of the 4 corners of the house.