These prestigious 6 Emperors’ coins are made from genuine silver 925 (powerful metal energy) and will serve to be a long term collective item because we had commissioned them to be specially made in limited quantities. Silver has long been valued as a precious metal, and it is used as an investment, to make ornaments, jewelry, high-value tableware, utensils (hence the term silverware), and currency coins. Its preciousness is just next to gold. This 6 Emperor coins amulet consists of coins from the first six emperors of the Ching Dynasty. It was during their reign that China was enjoying good fortune, prosperity and power. After that, the power started to deteriorate, being the reason why some more particular feng shui masters would insist on using 6 Emperor’s coins to invite wealth, fortune, luck for patriarch and networking luck. Six is also the number which represents BIG METAL (CHIEN Hexagram), luck for partriarch and also luck from heaven. When one’s heaven luck is activated, he or she will enjoy long term wealth and good luck from all directions. On the other hand BIG METAL fights Illness Star #2 and Fatal Star #5’s bad earth energy. These coins are suitable to be carried along in your handbag/purse as a powerful amulet for all ages. It is a suitable gift for the newborns, those who are celebrating their birthdays, those who are embarking on new endeavours or those who are undergoing important events.
Note: This item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
What 6 Emperors’ coins symbolize and how to display the object?
The coins are from the beginning reign of Ching Dynasty: – Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820) and Tao Kwong (1820-1850). It is during the beginning reign of these six emperors that the Ching Dynasty was enjoying good fortune, prosperity and power. After that, the power started to subside, being the reason why some more particular feng shui masters would insist of using 6 Emperor’s coins to invite wealth, fortune, luck for patriarch and networking luck. Six is also the number which represents luck from heaven. Some feng shui masters also suggest they mean big metal that fights Illness Star #2 and Fatal Star #5’s bad earth energy.
For those who do not wish to carry along these coins, the six emperors’ coin can be useful in many other ways:
- To obtain heaven luck and blessings, hang this powerful emblem in the Northwest corner of your house, living room, office or bedroom.
- It can also be hung at the location where annual star#6 resides. Annual star#6 resides in northwest.
- To bring long term wealth luck and riches, hang this emblem in the universal wealth SE corner. Or in your personal sheng chi direction or even in the water star#8 location.
- To increase your heaven’s luck in acquiring long term good fortune, you may place this emblem together with your important files, bank books, invoice books and order books, cheque books, in your cash boxes and saves, inside your pocketbook and any folder or item to do with your income.
- Similarly you can stick this potent wealth attractor on to your fax machines, cash register and computers to attract opportunities through these avenues. The yang side must always be up.
6. For those who do not like to use windchimes, they will use this 6 Emperor coins as a potent metal cure to dissolve the evil 5 Yellow (bring fatality, accidents and mishaps) and illness star-2 (bring long term illness).
- For those in business or looking for more achievement in life (to leapfrog to next level of excellence), you may hang the emblem above your door inside your house to represent long term fortune and good luck had entered your house.
- You may also hang the emblem in your car for good luck and having happy tidings from any business ventures wherever you travel.