The treasure vase is a vase of inexhaustible treasures regularly employed for increasing wealth and spreading abundance. This legendary treasure vase in glittering gold honors Tibetan’s long standing tradition of emblematic motifs on its stomach: the powerful “mongooses disgorge an overflowing shower of precious jewels” and the “eight auspicious objects”. This breathtaking stunning piece brings cheers to the discerning practitioners who are seeking for a leading vase that stands above the rest when doing up the feng shui of your living sanctuary. The “eight auspicious substances” together with a “universal vajra” seal the vase’s upper rim. Multiply your inflow of cash and wealth luck by keeping this premier quality wealth vase, filled with gold ingots, gemstones, Chien Lung coins and all the other vital ingredients. Wealth vase were the main means of wealth energy storage by the wealthiest tycoons and people who got rich from using feng shui in ancient times, and making the power and wealth stay with the family for centuries after centuries. This being the reason why the wealth vase was so popular among tycoons who practised feng shui. This special large set in premier quality has the most complete and all-in-one ingredients that meets all your needs. Suitable for display in business premises, director’s office and home. The kit comes with the vase, the 5 Element Cloth Kit, the Wealthgod, 100 pieces of the powerful Chien Lung coins, Millionaire Lock Coin, 8 Gold Coins, a Gold Bar, a Gold Ruyi, Gold Ingots, Wishgranting Jewel, Crystal Globe, 9 Emperor Coins, 5 Element Food, 2 Powerful Mantra Rollings, Mixed 7 Treasures Gemstones and Citrine Chips as listed below.
Gold Plated Heavy Brass Treasure Vase (Weights 2kg alone)
The treasure mongoose which disgorges a shower of jewels from its open mouth is a main left-hand attribute of wealth deity Jhambala. It connotes generosity, the granting of treasures and wealth success.
Iconographically the precious jewels are depicted as a cluster of elongated club-shaped stems which possess eight magical qualities:
- It fulfills all the desires of the chakravartin.
- Its radiance illuminates all darknesses.
- It springs refreshing water when one is thirsty.
- It emits a rainbow of light to heal all imperfections.
- It cools the hot and warms the cold.
- Its radiance of lights penetrates and breaks all ill winds.
- It prevents untimely death.
- It controls the nagas from giving troubles and disasters.
The 8 Auspicious Subtances are bringers of good fortune. It comprises eight types of offerings to goddesses:
(1) Mirror; (2) Medicines; (3) Yogurt; (4) Durva grass; (5) Bilva fruit; (6) Conch shell; (7) Cinnabar and (8) Mustard seed. These symbols connote the Eightfold Noble Paths: right speech, right thought, right view, right action, right livelihood, right effort, mindfulness and meditation.
The universal vagra formed from four vajra heads that emanate from a central hub towards the four cardinal directions symbolizes absolute stability and protection of the four directions. Its stability is unshakeable and unmovable.
The lotus is a symbol of purity and renunciation. It represents the blossoming of wholesome activities, which are performed with complete freedom from the faults of cyclic existence.
The 5 element cloth set here consist of 6 pieces of cloths. They are made from five major colors of the 5 Elements in Feng Shui, namely white, blue, green, red and yellow. They are used to wrap around the mouth of the wealth vase to represent sealing of the wealth vase with a productive cycle of 5 elements, thus inviting powerful balanced energy and protection from all the 8 directions. The dimension of these quality cloths are specially cut with “auspicious dimensions” with their edges sewn rightfully. The quality strings also come in 5 colors according to 5 elements. One extra piece of cloth which is yellow in color will be used inside the vase. There is also an extra-large jade mystic knot that goes together with the strings. More instructions on developing the wealthvase will be provided in the hardcopy guide that will be shipped together with this kit.
The Wealth God in the wealth vase will bless your family with wealth luck and govern the wealth creation for individuals. This wealth vase kit comes with the figurine of the Laughing Buddha elevating a gold ingot above him, connoting elevated success and abundance. The Laughing Buddha in such a gesture will be beneficial in:
1) Ushering in good luck and fortune
2) Elevating wealth and riches
3) Bringing windfall luck.
4) Blessing happiness.
Unique and stunning, this heart-warming Ru Yi combines features that connotes “everything splendid, smoothriding and prosperous”. This means all your undertakings, family matters, projects, encounters, social life, financial portfolios will be at excellent status all year round. With the elegant looking emblem, nothing will be restrained and nothing will hold you back from advancing forward.
Most feng shui practitioners have left out the roots of wealth vase. The wealth vase is in fact belonging to one of the 8 Auspicious Objects and we cannot avoid it being associated to Buddhism to make it work! There are two mantra rollings included. First, the 4 Dharmakaya Relic Mantras are essential mantras that give power and make the wealth vase holy. Next, the rolling of the “Heart Sutra Siddam” will give the wealth vase consecration, where it opens up the wealth vase to become a pandora box for the good luck of the whole family. The powerful mantras will make magic in the wealth vase by energizing it with power for creating abundance, harmony, blessings, protection, accident prevention, safety and resistance against evil for the whole family.
Wish granting jewel is a sacred symbol popular among the Tibetans. They come in varying colors and all are equally precious, each signifying an aspiration in life. Similar to yellow citrine and yellow diamond, the yellow wealth-granting jewel exerts similar properities for wealth generation in Period 8 due to its yellow color.
Globe represents globalization, international network and smoothness in one’s endeavour. Meanwhile Chien Lung coins have been endorsed by all authentic Feng Shui masters to be the most supreme of all chinese coins for overall luck attraction. The best quantity required in the wealth vase is 100 pieces or more. They are the most potent wealth magnet and are always recommended by Feng Shui Masters to be used to activate luck to create tycoons, successful politicians and rich people.The reign of Chien Lung was considered the most powerful and prosperous period with international trade massively taking place, China going through a peaceful period and the nation enjoying tremendous wealth. Using Chien Lung coins signifies getting solid financial luck and support from Emperor Chien Lung.
9 Emperor coins with red thread and mystic knot is essential to empower it for endless fortune to obtain strong financial luck and support from the 9 Emperors. It represent endless wealth and glamourous tidings for the family. 9 Emperor Coins tied in red thread consist of coins that are from the first nine Ching Dynasty Emperors from the following reign: – Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820), Tao Kwong (1820-1850), Shen Fung (1850-1861), Tung Chi(1862-1874) and Kwong Shui (1875-1908). Feng Shui masters believe that the 10th emperor is not considered auspicious because Ching Dynasty collapsed during his weak rulership. The dragon breathe for Ching Dynasty had ended after 9 generations. 9 is also a lucky number which represents abundance and completeness.
Gold bars are universal representation of GOLD and signifies solid reserve, bypassing money notes because its value is unchallengeable. Gold bars set the fundamental baseline for world currencies from its reserve in the bank. In feng shui, no doubt it is a strong representation of wealth, income opportunity, prosperity and abundance. This heavy gold bar is made from genuine brass.
The 8-Gold Coins is believed to be surpassing the potency of 3-coins during period 8. The 8 Gold Chien Lung Coins in “peony knots” is a special wealth magnet for Period 8, especially potent to improve wealth luck, windfall luck and speculative luck such as trading shares and buying lotteries. The “peony knot” symbolically represents power, riches, lasting spring, wealth and rank. The number “8” will be the reigning number of Period 8, and therefore will be the luckiest number in this 20 year cycle.
There must be sufficient number of gold ingots in the wealth vase and the number of it must be auspicious to give the meaning the boost, for example 6, 8, 18, 68, 88 pieces etc. We provide “18 pieces” because “18” means “sure get rich” in feng shui. Gold ingots are ancient chinese gold medium for exchanging expensive goods. They are made to look like a smiley face because gold ingots trigger happiness when one sees it. Gold ingots have been designed by ancient Feng Shui masters with a perfect shape to emit wealth chi. They were owned in ancient times by high ranking officials, emperors and tycoons only. Gold ingots are highly recommended by all Feng Shui masters as the symbol of wealth and abundance.
It would represent “current wealth”. Our special three coins tied securely with “trinity secure knots” are made from high quality chinese bronze coins from three powerful reigns (Kang Hsi, Yong Cheng and Chien Lung). These are the wealth generative reigns during the glamourous Ching Dynasty. We are extra particular about how the coins are tied together to ensure the trinity union of mankind, earth and heaven is properly realized and secured, with three knots on each coin
This kind of Gold Lock Coin is best rewarding those who desire to become not just rich, but be part of the listed super rich tycoons and millionaire or billionaire list. This gold lock coin magnifies the wealth luck and promises accumulation so that one is able to save the money made. The yang side has a very powerful one chinese word that has hidden meanings of a special 4-worded sentence. It reads “wong karm man liong” in one breathe which means “ten thousand tahil of pure gold”. In ancient times, only the royal families, officials and tycoons were able to possess this much of gold! Today, this is equivalent to millions or even billions. On the yin side of the coin, it has the Liu Hai’s image fishing for the money frog. This guarantees wealth creation. Lastly, the lock shape of the entire coin locks up the money made so that one can save it for a lifetime. The Wealth Lock Coin is meant to look after and secure your investments, wealth luck and abundance forever.
Some masters insist that a wealth vase needs to be aromatic at all times in order for it to be able to generate wealth. We are including our all-natural-and-chemical-free incense ingots made from genuine sandalwood. They will keep your wealth vase always filled with good “chi” in order to cultivate power from within. These ingots should be kept close to food ingredients within the wealth vase.
A must ingredient in the wealth vase is 5 types of food that has embedded auspicious meanings for offering to the Wealth God. Do not take for granted that any type of food can be used as offering. Offering food to the Wealth God symbolizes wealth luck and long lasting abundance. It also signifies that the whole family will have endless supply of food. We have carefully selected 5 types of auspicious food that has 5 elements basis to nourish good health and longevity for the family as well, because our body is governed by 5 elements as well such as lungs, liver, kidney, heart etc. They are black beans, green beans, red beans, groundnut and soya beans.
Note: These are considered seeds for plants by certain countries such as Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, EU, Middle East, Canada, Singapore etc. They are prohibited by the Quarantine Department. Therefore, they will be removed from your parcel prior to shipping if your country is part of the list and you will not receive them.
Genuine yellow citrine has been endorsed by all Feng Shui masters to be the “Period-8 Merchant Gemstone”. This is because period 8 (2004-2024) is earth element. Citrine being dugged from the earth is filled with pure earth energy. Furthermore its yellow color will further complement its earth energy. Therefore, citrine would be the most important crystal wealth energizer for Period 8. This item will invite more solid wealth luck and income luck for you throughout the next twenty years (2004-2024). Citrine is capable to increase income, speculative and wealth luck!
Seven treasures gemstones are the best means of creating wealth bowls, wealth vase and wealth ships. Seven treasures provide the magical effects of nourishing all the seven chakras in human body. Each chakra in our body is associated to a color and multicolored gemstones will benefit us. They are able to emit good chi that is needed by all our seven chakras and dispel the bad energy in the surrounding to help us achieve our endeavour smoothly.
Other optional ingredients depending on your discretion and availability would be:
- A bit of soil or crystals from a wealthy person’s home. This represents borrowing earth energy or wealth luck (wealth luck from his feng shui) to catalyse as a foundation for your wealth growth in an easier and smoother manner. But it is not compulsory since not everyone has strong bondage with rich people or some people might even find it hard to get someone richer than themselves. Most initially poor people who later turned millionaires themselves are mostly strong-willed people who planted seeds of riches by themselves and rally towards the goals themselves without depending on other rich peoples luck. There is a will, there is a way.
- Strong currencies of different countries to signify opportunities to obtain riches globally. But of course if you are living in countries with strong currencies such as AUD, SGD or USD, you may just want to have them in it because other weaker currencies may not be value added to you.
- Genuine diamonds, gold pieces or any other precious items of high value which you desire to accumulate.
- A written or printed wish of yours. For example: ” I am already a millionaire”. Make sure that your wish must be lawful and in good means.
- Five Element Gold Ingots being the favorite wealth energy generators can also be filled into your wealth vase if there is still space left. It will continue to heighten the strength so that the wealth energy never fades away.
- Money Frog because its presence signifies the presence of true wealth. The Money Frog hungrily searches for places that has gold, money and treasures.
- Star of David for those who like to keep the chi within the vase continuously being energized and recycled endlessly.
- Supreme Nine Dragons Amulet implies financial strength and not just money earned randomly. Earning/winning money randomly does not imply financial strength. Financial strength enables one to be able to retire luxuriously and resist any forms of instability in the long term. The amulet generates financial success, enable you to earn higher incomes and build greater fortunes. It showers you with money, bountiful amounts of money, multiplying, duplicating, replenishing itself, infinite money, recreating money effortlessly where money rush to you.
Place this wealth vase (with the Wealth God’s face never facing out towards a door directly) in the following areas to energize your wealth luck. It not only creates abundance in wealth, but also protects your existing wealth from being loss:
- Display the Wealth Vase in your living room, family rooms, dining or bedroom of your home, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (universal wealth corner), your personal sheng chi direction or wealth star#8 location to activate and enhance your wealth luck. Some feng shui masters would even suggest putting the wealth vase in 4 main corners of the house to ensure wealth and abundance coming from all corners.
- Display the Wealth Vase in your office if you have one that you own by yourself and your shop to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display the Weath Vase in the Northwest sector to activate your financial support luck for the Patriarch or man of the family for money finding opportunities.
- The Wealth Vase generates vibes to our minds to remind us of money seeking opportunities, which will enhance business luck tremendously.
Some feng shui masters recommend to hide the wealth vase either by implanting them into the ground before moving into a new house or hiding it in bedrooms’ cupboard. But some masters would think this is not necessary. For example, wealth vase hidden in bedroom cupboards and share the space with ones undies or clothes may not be a respectful thing. And it is quite impractical to implant a wealthvase into the ground if groundbreaking is impossible for those living in high rise building or do not wish to do a renovation. In fact, wealth vases can be placed in places that are visible as long as they are safe. If there are no kids or other people in the house which could intimidate the wealth vase, it is deemed safe. Or one can even think of placing the wealthvase higher up so that it is out of reach. We have seen some 5-Star hotels successfully incorporating their wealth vases into their design at the lobby by placing gigantic wealth vases high up at four corners of the lobby. One may have one or accumulate more wealth vases at home to represent upward mobility from year to year with more sources of income.
This wealth vase kit will come with complete paper instructions on developing and maintaining the wealth vase for every purchase.
Note: All wealth vases will be cleansed with sandal wood incense smoked within the vase and rituals performed before shipping it. This is to ensure no wondering spirit or energy sticking inside the vase. If you wish, you can also continue to burn genuine sandalwood incense continuously beside you while you are developing the wealthvase to ensure good chi all over your surrounding, thus making it favorable for the wealth vase making process.