This rainbow obsidian wulou is tied with the gold, silver and bronze coins with a mystic knot. Besides having the ability to provide protection against harm like accidents, evil energy and other kinds of bad luck, the three types of special coins actually translate the amulet to become a wealth absorber as well. The good property of the wulou carved from obsidian is that it only absorbs and holds on to good energy but deflect away all other negative energy that fears this powerful stone. Meanwhile, gold, silver and bronze coins represents ability to earn all amounts of money, be it BIG or SMALL. It also represents past, present and future wealth accumulation to bring riches at the end of the day. It is especially beneficial for those who want to hang them outside their bags or in their cars so that the amulet continues to absorb wealth for them everywhere they go especially from the banks and financial hubs where the presence of wealth are.
What Wu Lou with Gold-Silver-Bronze Coins symbolizes and how to place the object?
Wu Lou (bottle gourd) originates from a fruit. When dried, it is very durable and its shape render it useful as a receptacle for medicine. The Wu Lou was often carried by aged people as a charm of longevity and a charm to dissipate or ward off pernicious influences. The Wu Lou, like baguas and windchimes, is one of the most significant tools to cure many bad situations and enhance our Feng Shui. It is the powerful symbol of health and longevity. Many deities like the Sau Sing Kung (in 3 Lucky Stars Fuk Luk Sau), Li Tieh Kuai (in 8 Immortals) and Mad Monk God (Chai Kung) carry this excellent item with them to resemble their blessings to cure difficult ailment. Some said the shape of the wu lou is also a wonderful integration of heaven, earth and mankind. Deities and taoist monks even use the Wu Lou to absorb bad evil spirits into it for imprisonment. Therefore Wu Lou has the potency to absorb bad chi and negative energy.
Besides the conventional use as a powerful health enhancer, this kind of Wu Lou with gold-silver-bronze coins has a special function. This type of wu lou is able to absorb wealth to you as well. If you live by a bank or any huge financial institution, be sure to hang this wu lou with the tip of the wu lou cover pointed to the bank direction to draw in some money to yourself. Some may choose to hang it in their cars so that every time they go out, they bring home some wealth luck. And what is more, nothing is better than getting a real Wu Lou to capture its potent benefits. But please do not hang it in a static location with its tip pointing to a rich person, colleague or boss because this amulet could absorb all their wealth dry. Remember that feng shui does not teach us how to put other people in poverty or suffering while making ourselves rich.
Wu Lou has many uses as cures and enhancers to prevent negativities:
- Display a wu lou in any part of your homes (as many as you can afford) to create good health and bring in good fortune and dissolving negative energy (chi).
- Display or hang two wu lous (either in its natural form or made from metal) on both sides of the bed to heal ailments/sickness and rejuvanate the energy of sick people to quicken recovery.
- Display or hang a wu lou in the bedroom (or by the bed) to ensure any health problems is prevented. Prevention is better than cure!
- Display a wu lou in the kitchen to activate health luck for the family as it ensures only healthy food is produced in our kitchens which is the source of health for the family.
- Display the wu lou in the east sector of our living rooms, family rooms and dining for good health of the entire family.
- Wu Lou (crystal or brass) is an excellent gift for old people during their birthdays to wish them long life, good health and longevity.
- Displaying a wu lou on the desk or at your workplace ensures bad chi which could harm you be dissolved.
- Hang a wu lou in your car to prevent accidents and absorb any poison and killing chi. It prevents dirty energy from sticking to your car or follow you home too.
- Wu lou (especially made of bronze) is used to cure illness star-2. For houses with bedrooms and main door falling in this Illness Star location, placing this cure is essential.
- Display a wu lou at where you spend most of your time if there is a series of bad luck exerted on you. It will absorb bad energy (chi) and turn it into good fortune to you.
For those wishing to use this as the wealth absorber:
- Carry along with you wherever you go to absorb wealth luck.
- Hang it in your car to absorb wealth luck from every place you drive to.
- Hang it in your personal sheng chi direction at home to ensure that the sheng chi (good luck energy) is absorbed into your wulou for you.
Note: The Crystals offered by Feng Shui Bestbuy is cleansed by the singing bowl prior to customer shipment, to ensure refreshment of good chi when they reach you. Also note that natural crystals from earth may have uneven textures and colors, natural inclusions or original internal lines/cracks in them which may extend to the surface. These are not flaws or damages. They are absolutely fine from a feng shui perspective and would not make natural crystals less perfect compared to manmade items.