This is an immaculately designed with perfect finishing large Red Robe Laughing Buddha masterpiece that is standing on gold treasure coins. Wearing the Red Robe, He overcomes sadness, obstacles and provide you with a smoothride and happiness throughout the year as opposed to sorrowness. He is depicted carrying a gold ingot in his left hand and large chinese coins in his right to signify great cashflow and income. Behind him is a large wealth bag containing treasures. He also has peaches (fruit of immortality) and the calabash that would keep sickness at bay and enhance your health. Around his neck are the mala bead that would dissipate all negativities. Along with the mala beads, there is a special jewel that would bring you good luck. This Laughing Buddha brings happiness, riches and wealth into homes and especially depicted in RED, He is great at countering Quarrelsome Star-3 in Flying Stars.This masterpiece would definitely be admired if placed at cashier counter, work desk and home.
What Laughing Buddha symbolizes and how to place this deity?
The Laughing Buddha is actually the Future Buddha or better known as Matreiya Buddha in Buddhism. He is said to be currently living in the 6th layer of heaven and will be reincarnated to earth as a very handsome man with a group of other deities from the heaven. Since the Matreiya is going to be the future Buddha, that is why it is often linked to happiness and fulfilment of no sufferings in the future for the people.
Because of the Matreiya being associated to happiness, the chinese had tranformed the symbol to show the Buddha as being a fat and happily laughing Buddha. In the past, where poverty is common, fat people often denote people who have more than enough to eat and contented in life. Therefore fat denotes happiness. The Matreiya is then better known as the Laughing Buddha to the chinese. The Laughing Buddha is the ultimate symbol of happiness in Feng Shui because he bestows ultimate fulfillment in everyone’s life. He plays the role to take away your problems, worries, stress, anger, pressure and sadness. The Laughing Buddha is also said to bring incredible good luck, excellent fortune, prosperity and wealth luck to households, offices and businesses. The presence of His symbol rejuvanates energy “chi”, wipes out flame tension and anger and turn the aura into blessings of pure happiness. Today, the Laughing Buddha has become so popular that the symbol is placed almost everywhere as it is believed to bring a great future filled with happiness. It could be found at receptions, cashier counters, living rooms, hotel lobbies, temples and almost all business premises in Asia.
The Laughing Buddha is usually connoted carrying wealth symbols such as large ingots, pots of gold and a “treasure bag”, because the powerful Laughing Buddha is very much associated to abundance and wealth luck. He is suppose to bring you unlimited supply of gold to make one happy as imagined by people. He sometimes carry a “wu lou” (gourd) to bring blessings to health and a “ru yi” to signify authority or victory in undertakings. One may also find a Laughing Buddha denoted with children surrounding Him. For those who are seeking for descendants luck, the Laughing Buddha also bestows many children into families. A good Laughing Buddha image would have a face that is very smiley to signify fulfillment and joy.
The Laughing Buddha can be placed practically anywhere including bedrooms:
- Display his image in your living room or family corner (east) to harmonize the whole family and take away all the problems and quarrellings.
- Display him in your personal Sheng Chi direction to tap the many luck for your personal growth, wealth, success and good health. The symbols will bring you lots of good news and surprises.
- Display him in the southeast sector of your dining, bedroom, reception or living room to enhance your wealth luck or sudden windfall.
- Bosses and politicians can place him in their offices or home for protection against unwanted unhappiness/stress and attract tremendous good luck.
- You may also present the Laughing Buddha as a gift for any auspicious celebrations or occations to your loved ones or as business gifts. The symbol is especially useful when presented to those who are going through tremendous bad luck.
- Place him on the dashboard of your car so that he can bring home many tidings of good news.
- Place him on your office table to take away all stress and bad politics or backstabbing. He will speed your way towards achieving your happy goals.
- The Red Robe Laughing Buddha is the best cure for Quarrelsome Star#3.
Note: Kindly do not place the image in kitchen and toilets.