Popular for transforming worries and problems into happiness, the Laughing Buddha victoriously elevating a huge ingot above him connotes elevated success and abundance. The Laughing Buddha is also said to bring incredible good luck, excellent fortune, prosperity and wealth luck to households, offices and businesses. The presence of His symbol rejuvanates “chi”, wipes out flame tension/anger and turn the negative vibes into blessings of pure happiness. With the ability to overcome sadness, conflict vibes and sorrowness, he will bring joy and a smoothriding year ahead. Next, his robe in red is the symbolic color of joy, and is thus used in connection with festive celebrations and special occasions. Red is believed to have magical powers against evil, being the color that is most represented the principle of yang and the element of fire. One of the most important ingredients used in magical potions is being red cinnabar. When in red robe, the Laughing Buddha becomes an effective cure for anyone who is a victim of anger, court cases or embroiled in conflicts with family members, colleagues and superiors. This must-have in every home is suitable for:
- Ushering in good luck and fortune
- Elevating wealth and riches
- Bringing windfall luck
- Blessing happiness.
Place this Laughing Buddha facing your main door or in sectors where you like to cure quarrelsome energies. For eg. in 2018, display this Laughing Buddha in the NE to dispel Annual Quarrelsome Star #3.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
What Laughing Buddha symbolizes and how to place this deity?
The Laughing Buddha is actually the Future Buddha or better known as Matreiya Buddha in Buddhism. He is said to be currently living in the 6th layer of heaven and will be reincarnated to earth as a very handsome man with a group of other deities from the heaven. Since the Matreiya is going to be the future Buddha, that is why it is often linked to happiness and fulfilment of no sufferings in the future for the people.
Because of the Matreiya being associated to happiness, the chinese had tranformed the symbol to show the Buddha as being a fat and happily laughing Buddha. In the past, where poverty is common, fat people often denote people who have more than enough to eat and contented in life. Therefore fat denotes happiness. The Matreiya is then better known as the Laughing Buddha to the chinese. The Laughing Buddha is the ultimate symbol of happiness in Feng Shui because he bestows ultimate fulfillment in everyone’s life. He plays the role to take away your problems, worries, stress, anger, pressure and sadness. The Laughing Buddha is also said to bring incredible good luck, excellent fortune, prosperity and wealth luck to households, offices and businesses. The presence of His symbol rejuvanates energy “chi”, wipes out flame tension and anger and turn the aura into blessings of pure happiness. Today, the Laughing Buddha has become so popular that the symbol is placed almost everywhere as it is believed to bring a great future filled with happiness. It could be found at receptions, cashier counters, living rooms, hotel lobbies, temples and almost all business premises in Asia.
The Laughing Buddha is usually connoted carrying wealth symbols such as large ingots, pots of gold and a “treasure bag”, because the powerful Laughing Buddha is very much associated to abundance and wealth luck. He is suppose to bring you unlimited supply of gold to make one happy as imagined by people. He sometimes carries a “wu lou” (gourd) to bring blessings to health and a “ru yi” to signify authority or victory in undertakings. One may also find a Laughing Buddha denoted with children surrounding Him. For those who are seeking for descendants luck, the Laughing Buddha also bestows many children into families. A good Laughing Buddha image would have a face that is very smiley to signify fulfillment and joy.
The Laughing Buddha can be placed practically anywhere including bedrooms:
- Display his image in your living room or family corner (east) to harmonize the whole family and take away all the problems and quarrellings.
- Display him in your personal Sheng Chi direction for your personal growth, wealth, success and good health.
- Display him in the southeast sector of your dining, bedroom, reception or living room to enhance your wealth luck or sudden windfall.
- Bosses and politicians can place in the north of their offices or home for protection against unwanted work related stress and conflicts.He will speed your way towards achieving your happy goals.
- You may also present the Laughing Buddha as a gift for any auspicious celebrations or occations to your loved ones. The symbol is especially useful when presented to those who are facing tremendous bad luck.
- Place him on the dashboard of your car so that he can bring home many tidings of good news.
- Display him as a remedy for Quarrelsome Star #3, be it in the natal, .
Note: Kindly do not place the image in kitchen and toilets.