This amulet features the God of Wealth, also known as Chai Shen Yeh who is unsurpassed in bestowing riches on those who carry his symbol. The full name for this primary chinese God of Wealth is Li Gui Zu. He is also known as Cai Bo Xing Jun, Zeng Fu Xiang Gong, Zeng Fu Cai Shen or Fu Shan Ping Shi Gong. Legend has it that he was a special envoy, Star Venus, of Great Jade Emperor being sent down to earth to help mankind. In heavenly realm, his responsibility is to take charge and control the wealth in Heaven and on also Human Realm. He takes care of distributing money from heaven to earth. He pacifies all financial difficulties, removes all obstacles that block you from obtaining wealth along your way and helps you cope with financial difficulties you may encounter in everyday life. Carrying his amulet in Period 9 translates to powerful divine help that enables you to prosper at greater speed and snowball your wealth. Ambitious minded people wishing to become millionaire or money masters can only have your dreams realized if you honor the God of Wealth.
Featured on the other side of the amulet are Chinese characters Jiu Yun Fa Chai Zhi Fu connoting “Get Rich and Fortunate Through Period 9”. The salient features and the importance of other auspicious symbols on the amulet can be explained and elaborated as follows each of them connoting auspicious meanings and powerful bliss:
- Money Bag – a bag full of new money found. A universal symbol of new prosperity.
- Taoist Incantation of Prosperity – materializes money luck.
- Taoist Incantation of Quiren – brings benefactor’s luck.
- Treasure Chest – Symbol of great abundance and flourishing wealth.
- Richman’s Mansion – It is a powerful symbol of everlasting wealth and abundance.
- Tangerine – Signifying gold, the tangerine always take the lead as the most auspicious fruit to usher in good fortune, wealth and peace.
- Mystic Knot – signifying wealth that lasts unendingly.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
What the Rich Wealth God symbolizes and how to display this deity?
Li Gui Zu was born in Zi Chuan District in Shandong Province on 17th of 9th Lunar Month. During the reign of Emperor Xiaowen of Northern Wei period, he was working as a country magistrate. He brought great benefit to the folks, such as dredging the rivers, control the salinity of water, often took out his own salary to help the poor. He also had a frugal live. He was an honest and upright official well loved by the people. After he passed away, people in his community build a temple to worship him. His good deeds recorded in history text also led to further conferring of more Titles by future officials. During the 2nd Year reign of Wu De Emperor of Tang Dynasty (619 A.D), Tang Gao Zong conferred Li Gui Zu the Title: God of Wealth – Cai Bo Xing Jun. During the reign of Emperor Ming Zong of Later Tang Dynasty (926 A.D), Li Gui Zu was conferred the Title: Gods Of Increasing Blessing – Shen Jun Zheng Fu Xiang Gong. During the Yuan Dynasty (1271 – 1368) , Li Gui Zu was conferred the Title: Fu Shan Ping Shi Gong.
Equally Good Whether Carrying or Displaying the Amulet
One can display the amulet in the following areas:
- Display the Rich Wealth God in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display the Rich Wealth God facing your entrance so that you can see him as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points. He will help transform all kinds of chi to become prosperity chi.
- Display the Rich Wealth God in your office and shop to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display the Rich Wealth God in the Northwest sector to activate your financial support luck for money attracting opportunities.
- Display in the car to ensure you are always being filled with wealth energy, speculative luck and never a long term loser.
- To magnify your wealth opportunities, windfall and speculative luck in life, display in your sheng chi direction and SE universal wealth corner in your home or workplace.
- Hang the amulet inside your maindoor’s doorknobs or bedroom’s doorknobs to make sure every time your door is opened the speculative luck enters into your space.
- Place the amulet together with your lottery tickets, share certificates etc to increase chances of getting good gains.
- Those who are conducting sales or business can display this amulet at your cash register.
Note: Kindly do not display in the kitchen, on the floor and in toilet areas.