If one has a small budget and desires to only get one single amulet to transform for the better, this is highly recommended for you. Featuring Taoist Deity Wong Tai Sin popular in Hong Kong with the power of healing and consecrated by his magical taoist incantation, the amulet helps you to thrive even in challenging times. To thrive is to be in tip top health, to prosper, to be fortunate and successful. It gives you positive transformation that lets you flourish rigorously in all areas of life. The reverse side presents to you the Number One answer from a sacred oracle lot, which is the rarest 1/100th chance and best of all answers to a divination. The abstract answer is related to Chou dynasty’s king who went to see Chiang Thye Kong for an advice before he became the king. Chiang Thye Kong’s advice was that everything would be excellent, where Dragon and Tiger were to be seen together both at the same time which was auspicious.And the outlook would be filled with luxury where he would become an emperor and all bad events will be left behind in the path forward. This translates to the following luck that you will be blessed with:
- Your year will be better than the last. Everything that you had lost will be gained back this year.
- Your career will meet with many benefactors.
- Everything you do will see profitable outcome.
- Wealth wise, you will see excellent harvest.
- You will grow and develop rigorously where wisdom is gained.
- Your health will be good throughout all the four seasons. Even small diseases will pass by.
- Your family will see harmony and potentially see a new born joining your family.
- Your marriage will see happiness. Those who have lost the relationship opportunity previously will see you finding a new love.
- For those who is intend to move to another place will see new opportunities knocking on your door.
- Your reputation will be good and well accepted by everyone.
- Your friendship will be excellent. Villains will stay away. Your social linkage and bondage will increase.
“When one holds on to the “Seong Seong Chim” (Fortune Stick of Highest Hierarchy) it expresses the sentiment that one can PROCEED with any form of undertaking irrespective of whether the year’s fortune is good or bad for him (according to his bazi or zodiac luck. With this “Thrive Rigorously Amulet”, you will experience a smooth path uninterrupted by setbacks, bad luck or sufferings. You will be injected with a dose of immunity to bad luck or misfortune. When you are at your lowest point of a cross road, this talisman promises that you will experience a reversal from shock where things will turnaround for the better. Your wishes will materialize where you see successful outcome from your endeavor. It is also important to begin a new chapter of your life with the amulet to ensure that good luck is always shining at your constellation, as it provides immunity for zodiacs which are pre-destined to suffer from problems due to the visiting of negative stars. It helps protect you against fortune reversal, transforms bad luck into good luck rapidly and magnifies good luck into even better luck. If you have been facing hardship for a while, this amulet actually generates better health luck, wealth luck, relationship luck and good fortune in all areas of your life.
Note: This item is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
What is a Fortune Stick?
Fortune Stick divination (“Kau Chim”) is a chinese fortune telling practice of requesting answers from the sacred oracle lot. It is based on the Book of Changes (I Ching). Fortune Sticks are a number of flat sticks stored in a bucket. Numbers in chinese characters are inscribed on the sticks. This method of fortune telling involves shaking the bucket full of bamboo sticks numbered 1 to 78 in such a manner that just one number would jump out of the bucket. This number would then be ones fortune and a fortune teller would be required to explain it. There are five levels of fortunes, from excellent, good, mid, to bad and disastrous. Before one shakes the bucket, one must think of a “wish”. The luck and outcome of the wish will be foretold by the fate of the message corresponding to that fortune stick.
Wong Tai Sin
Wong Tai Sin or Huang Daxian is the divine form of Huang Chuping or Wong Cho Ping (c. 328 – c. 386), a Taoist hermit from Jinhua during the Eastern Jin dynasty. According to the text Self-Description of Chisongzi (“Master Red Pine”), Wong Tai Sin was born Huang Chuping (Wong Cho Ping in Cantonese) in 328 in Lanxi, Jinhua, Zhejiang province. Western sources have him listed at c. 284 to 364 CE. Wong Cho Ping is said to have experienced poverty and hunger, becoming a shepherd when he was eight years old. He began practising Taoism at the age of fifteen after meeting an immortal or saintly person on Red Pine Mountain in his hometown. Legend has it that he was able to transform stones into sheep forty years later. Wong Tai Sin later became known as the Red Pine Immortal, after the mountain where he had his hermitage, and his birthday is celebrated on the 23rd of the eighth lunar month.
There is a Wong Tai Sin temple in modern Hong Kong today and Wong Tai Sin district is named after the deity. Today, Sik Sik Yuen is an educational and charitable foundation that, true to Leung’s origins as a healer, runs a free clinic. In Hong Kong, there is one MTR station named after Wong Tai Sin and there is a Wong Tai Sin Temple. Many tourists from all over the world visit Wong Tai Sin Temple every day.
Where to display
- It is best to carry along this amulet with you to maximize the benefits. However, if it is not convenient, then you can display it either by your bed, on your work desk or in your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW
- Hang the amulet atyour workdesk or in the north location of your home to ensure your career path will be a smooth one, your difficult projects are accomplished without obstacles.
- For those who had been going through rough times in your personal life, hang the amulet in your personal sheng chi direction.
- For those who desire to have a smooth life and avoid any potential problems in the upcoming year, hang it in prominent areas of your home such as your living room and dining room.