An ancient method to manage negative forces from any afflicted sector is to cultivate and create shengqi (uplifting energy) within the affected area itself instead of counter-measuring it. Old School Traditional feng shui masters and Flying Stars purists implement this regularly with a secretly formulated enhancer from the old books known as the Five Way God of Wealth Protecting Treasury. Prior to FSBB making it into a stunning product of magnificent quality, this secret enhancer has never been revealed to the world by masters. The Five Way God of Wealth Protecting Treasury is best used to combat financial leakage issues by means of strengthening your treasury. For real feng shui practitioners, it is believed that financial leakage only happens when there is a “hole in the treasury” of the home. Similarly, in businesses the term revenue leakage only happens when there is a “hole in the treasury” of the business premises.
The five way wealth array has five circles of different colors: white (metal), blue (water), green (wood), red (fire) and yellow (earth) representing the 5 Elements arranged in a special pentagonal arrangement. The center of it is the Tai Chi symbol in the center of 5 circles. There are 5 celestial animals of the 4 cardinal directions and the center: Chilin, Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger and Tortoise. There are 5 Emperors Coins on the circles and they are from the first five Ching Dynasty Emperors of the following reign: – Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796) and Chia Ching (1796-1820). The plate is a square representing earth of the location.
Behind the plate, there is an inscription of “100 FUK CHARACTERS”. The chinese character “fuk” expresses the sentiment “luck”. Therefore, a hundred of them becomes an auspicious connotation that multiplies your good luck by 100 times more. It is actually a symbolic representation of the “God of Luck” (Fuk Xing), whom originated as a lucky star and was believed to bring good fortune. The character symbolizes family happiness, fulfillment, good relationships and mutual love uninterrupted by illnesses, setbacks and sufferings. It also brings power, authority and wealth. In other words, the “100 FU CHARACTERS” bring you complete good fortune, material luck, protection, peace, confidence and genuine happiness in your wealth accumulation. At the center of the plate are the Wealth Increasing Mantra and Yellow Jhambala’s Mantra to consecrate the magic plate.
Note: This item is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity. This item is thick and very heavy and you are not recommended to stick it on a wall.
Financial Leakage and Revenue Leakage
Financial leakage at home happens when you are unable to plug your spending leaks. This refers to money that seemingly disappears due to emergency spending for unwanted reasons, for example due to negligence, accident, infection, unwanted breakdown etc. On the other hand, revenue leakage happens when companies don’t keep the revenue as good as they do of selling their products and services. Unearned discounts, billing mistakes and penalties mean that a dollar’s worth of sales doesn’t always end up as a dollar’s worth of revenue. And the losses can add up quickly.
When Does “Hole in Treasury” Happens?
In general, according to Old School Traditional feng shui masters and Flying Stars purists, some of the examples of “hole in treasury” are as follows, but we are unable to point out all of them:
- The front chi entry point faces the back chi exit point (example the balcony’s sliding window facing the main door in an apartment).
- There is a slope or a flight of stairs outside the main door moving downwards towards the road.
- There is a beam in front or behind the main door.
- The stairs to the upper floor faces the main door directly.
- There is a slanting road either towards the right or left in front of the main door instead of a flat road.
- There is not enough space inside or outside the main door to accumulate chi.
- Water taps pointing out of the house towards the front opening.
- There is a beam above the stove or crossing the kitchen.
- There is a beam anywhere above your bedroom.
- The flying stars in sectors where the main door, bedroom or kitchen are inauspicious.
- The cashier’s area has a beam above or is afflicted by afflictions or bad flying stars.
- The ceiling is slanting and not flat at the main entrance.
- There is a toilet on the floor directly above the main entrance.
- Unusual layout, for example the kitchen is located in the front of the house.
Because there are so many possibilities and at times one is unable to identify the actual problem, feng shui masters normally just offer the Five Way God of Wealth Protecting Treasury to be placed in the house as the easiest and most probable solution. Bottom line, the most important objective is to stop money from continuing to leak rather than to find the root cause.
Where to Display?
- If you are seeking to plug the financial leakage for the family, display it in common areas of the house such as on the dining table, the coffee table in the living or the console table in the foyer or near the foot steps of the main door.
- If you are seeking to plug the financial leakage for an individual, display it in the bedroom, study room or work desk of the individual.
- If you know the exact area where financial leakage can occur, display it there directly.
- Display it in sectors of house where malicious flying stars resides. For example in the sector where Burglary Star #7 is.
- This is a must-have to be displayed in the living room of the house for protection during weak times.
- Place this inside or outside your safe box. It can also be placed together with your financial, business and asset portfolios to prevent depreciation and encourage appreciation in value.
- For those feng shui masters who practice carrying the ritual of 5 Ghosts Carrying Wealth, you may invoke the forces using this plate too.