Featured in front of the amulet are divine generals Shen Tu and Yu Lei who are heavenly bodyguards assigned by Jade Emperor whose duty is to look after humans from harm. They are usually depicted as door gods to look after a home 24 hours a day. Carried as amulets, they diminish petty people who are out to make your life difficult. This amulet protects you against those who wish to see you fail, and shields you from the effects of less encouraging relatives or acquaintances who do not share the same mindset as you. When you start getting too successful or too popular, this raises the ire of those who view themselves in competition with you. This include annoying troublemakers, petty characters, rumour mongers and venomous people. Troubles caused by them can ruin a person’s reputation, family, freedom and career. This includes court cases, legal problems, office politics, backstabbing and gossips. This cure is best to reduce gossip, slander, office politics and help you avoid court case. Besides vanquishing villains, this amulet functions to “actualize your desire”. This amulet promises you a quantum change in making your impossible desires possible. You will be effortlessly reaping rewards. Boundless opportunities will present. The universe is fundamentally giving and will cheerfully provide opportunities and blessings for individuals who embrace a positive attitude in your wishes. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. You will experience a life uninterrupted by obstacles setbacks and sufferings. The main purpose of this amulet is to make all your wishes come true, transform bad luck into good luck, especially great for years when one’s zodiac has bad luck. It has esoteric protection against negative energies, hostility, bad intentions and obstacles. The taoist incantation can ward off all forms of potential problems that blocks your wishes. The amulet is further consecrated with Tibetan Wishfulfilling Mantra “OM PADMO USNISHA VIMALE HUM PHAT”. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns. You will also experience a positive “cheerleading internal voice” that encourages you, protects you and keep you out of trouble. This amulet can be carried along by those who are in the crossroad of relationship, career, education, business, health and other problems.
The salient features and the importance of 8 auspicious symbols on the amulet can be explained and elaborated as follows each of them connoting auspicious meanings and powerful bliss:
- Pregnant Dragon – With its omnipotent abilities and power over blessing your fortune and luck, a dragon that is pregnant is is a metaphor of success, allowing you to enjoy the multiplication of fortune and overflowing of success luck. The dragon is said to be the most auspicious celestial creature to stimulate financial power. Its burning desire of not getting enough wealth will attract surplus money unendingly.
- Peony Flower – signifies beauty, romance and the amorous feelings of youth. It benefits ladies who are single as it is said to bring many suitors for their hands in marriage. The presence of the peony acted like a love potion.
- Cicada – is regarded as the symbol of long life, happiness and eternal youth due to its intrinsic properties of being the longest living insect, for as long as up to over 20 years. The cicada is the best emblem of immortality and protection against office politics.
- Victory Horse – horse’s strong fire element will overcome villains, troublemakers and scoundrel. The power of the horse effectively burns away disputes between lovers, problems with office authorities, lawsuits and quarrelsome neighbours.
- Mountain – a symbol of permanence and immovability, it is the emblem of rising wealth, powerful support and protection from reversal of fortune. Regarded as the most powerful symbol on earth, mountains played the same sort of role in Chinese Cosmology as the Emperor did in society; they ensured cosmic order and permanence.
- Elephant – takes away troubles and is a protective symbol.
- Tangerine – Signifying gold, the tangerine always take the lead as the most auspicious fruit to usher in good fortune, wealth and peace.
- Gold Fish – the variety of good wishes and felicitations that can be expressed in this symbol is almost endless. You will see great supply, plentitude, sufficiency, more than enough and surplus material success.
Note: This amulet is energy infused and emits energy unendingly. Item comes with certificate of authenticity.
Where to display this amulet
Best to carry along the amulet with you, but if it is not convenient then you may:
- Display by your bed or on the door knob of your bedroom (inside).
- Display at your workdesk.
- Display it in your personal zodiac direction:
Rat – North
Ox – NE
Tiger – NE
Rabbit – East
Dragon – SE
Snake – SE
Horse – South
Sheep – SW
Monkey – SW
Rooster – West
Dog – NW
Pig – NW