This Pi Yao Atop a Mansion captures wealth that come your way, with its presence sowing the seeds for riches beyond wildest dreams to take root and manifest. It brings auspicious forces that generate abundance, increase in income steam, advancement in your job prospects, happiness and good fortune. A Pi Yao like this one is a strong wealth magnet that is especially beneficial if the feng shui of the house does not favour making money. The Pi Yao possesses the ability to transform negative chi into positive, overcome obstacles, prevent annual dangers caused to zodiacs, subdue bad luck, diminish obstructions, combat bodily harm and terminate stress. The Pi Yao is suitable for stimulating growth in business, securing safety for the family, warding off negativities, inviting fortune/wealth, protecting against intangible afflictions, and appeasing the Tai Sui and Sui Po. The Pi Yao ensures you have the powerful backing of the Tai Sui (God of the Year). The Pi Yao is a powerful celestial creature known to absorb all the bad vibes caused by inadvertantly offending the Tai Sui, for example if you cut a tree, dig a hole, hammer a nail or unavoidably disturb the Tai Sui corner. It is common for feng shui enthusiasts to invite the pi yao to grow wealth for the household while using the obedient pet to appease the Tai Sui wrath. Yes, it is like killing two birds with one stone. The position of Tai Sui in 2022 is at NORTEAST 3 ranging from 52.6 to 67.5 degrees. The direction opposite where he is sitting will be the SOUTHWEST 3 ranging from 232.6 to 247.5 degrees. There are three rollings of mantras that are kept inside the mansion: 1. “May All Beings Be Happy” Mantra (joy fulfilling) 2.. Heart Sutra Mantra (dissolves grudges, worries and hatred) and Yellow Jhambala Mantra (Wealth God blessing one with money).
Note: This Pi Yao is energy infused and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Why does the Pi Yao have no anus and why is there a taboo that other should not touch your Pi Yao?
The Pi Yao is a fierce looking creature that attracts fortune and wards off evil spirits. Likened to that of an inspector in heaven, it has the ability to exorcising evil forces, epidemics ad illnesses from harming people. In ancient times, people displayed the Pi Yao to protect the household. It was commonly used by the emperors, ministers and royal families. The Pi Yao is the ninth generation of the heavenly Dragon and has different names depending on where it is being sighted. The Pi Yao lives in the heaven, Pi Xiu lives on earth and Pi Kan lives in the sea. Other names such as Tian Lu with single horn, Bi Xie with horns or Pi Xiu with gender are all actually the Pi Yao. All of them bring the same blessings and possess the same properties. The Pi Yao does not have an anus and only eats but does not dispose. It has a big and infinite appetite to eat gold and silver. According to chinese mythology, it was wandering in the palace of the Jade Emperor of the heaven. Unfortunately, it defecated without any discipline every where in the heaven ground as the consequence of overeating. This provoked the Jade Emperor and he casted magic to seal the Pi Yaos anus causing it to lose its defecation function. Since then, solid waste could not be excreted from its body. Lay persons then considered this as a sentiment of “money flowing in but never flowing out”. Blessing one with prosperity and protection, the Pi Yao is particularly beneficial to those who are involved in banking industry, gambling sector and financial activities, as well as speculative investments such as forex trading, stocks and equities. For the naturally greedy businessmen and merchants or housewives out there, if you intend to only have lots of money luck coming in and ensure the money never be spent, the Pi Yao is what you are looking for. The Pi Yao is also known to be very obedient to its owners as it is loyal in nature. Because the Pi Yao is very loyal and obedient to its owner, practitioners believe that they should never let other people touch their Pi Yao because this will eventually lead the Pi Yao to confusion of who its right owner is.
The Pi Yao provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Ushers good luck and fortune
- Generates good feng shui or earth luck
- Elevates wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and home
- Drives away evil, obstacles and hardship
- Brings windfall luck
In olden days, the Pi Yao was invited as guardian of homes of the emperor and high officials. Because of its capabilities to drive away evil and ushering wealth, it will benefit those earning a living in the bank, finance companies, foreign exchange markets, entertainment circles, casinos, businesses, betting outlets, service industries and stock markets. It brings good luck all year round.
The Pi Yao has many functions and can be placed in different locations of your premises according to your needs:
- Place the Pi Yao anywhere in your living room (best facing the maindoor and lower than eye level of the tallest family member) if you intend to renovate your existing house or move into a new home to overcome obstacles and guard your family against bad feng shui due to alterations. It ensures good health to your family.
- If you desire good fortune, protection from evil spirits, power to counteract wicked people and the ability to overcome bad luck, you may place the Pi Yao at your work desk, reception or important areas of your living room. At the same time, the Pi Yao can ensure better authority luck for managers when placed at the Northwest sector of your workdesk.
- For those who travel long distance frequently, display the Pi Yao facing out directly at the main door (or placing one in your car) to prevent injuries, avoid accidents and ensure fruitful journeys with good business deals. Putting the Pi Yao in this position will also promise good fortune that enters your house being trapped in the stomach of Pi Yao and its fierce look can ward off evil spirits. The Pi Yao can also identify wicked people and prevent them from harming you.
- You may place the Pi Yao at the sector where the annual “Tai Sui” (Grand Duke Jupiter) resides and the “Sui Po” location to appease the bad influence. The Pi Yao is excellent in helping people who are experiencing bad luck due to other bad annual stars too.