This is a beautifully-finished gold plated brass heavenly Pi Yao, which comes in a pair working together hand-in-hand. They are much seeked after by many feng shui enthusiasts who like them in pairs for more potency. They have beautiful wings, a solid one horn, big mouths and are depicted in very alertive and strong gesture. They will become your very faithful pets to help you overcome obstacles and hardship, and at the same time increase your fortune exponentially for you. Their mouths are widely open to signify their ability to swallow as much wealth as they could for you. The body is fat to signify a full stomach (filled with lots of wealth).
What the Pi Yao symbolizes and how to place the celestial animal?
The Pi Yao is the most popular symbol used by Feng Shui enthusiasts as recommended by the masters. The Pi Yao is the ninth generation of the heavenly Dragon and has different names depending on where it is being sighted. Pi Yao lives in the heaven, Pi Xiu lives on earth and Pi Kan lives in the sea. All of them brings the same blessings and possess the same properties. Pi Yao is a protective heavenly creature that has one horn, lion-dog face, hoofs and little wings and a tail. Many people prefer using Pi Yao over Chi Lin because Pi Yao does not have an anus and only eats but does not dispose. It has a big and infinite appetite. For the naturally greedy businessmen and merchants or housewives out there, if you intend to only have lots of money luck coming in and ensure the money never be spent, Pi Yao is what you are looking for. Pi Yao are also known to be very obedient to their owners as they are loyal in nature.
The Pi Yao provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Ushers good luck and fortune
- Generate good feng shui or earth luck
- Elevating wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and home
- Drives away evil, obstacles and hardship
- Brings windfall luck
In the olden days, the Pi Yao was devoted as guardian of homes of the emperor and high officials. Because of its capabilities to drive away evil and ushering wealth, it would benefit those earning a living in the bank, finance companies, foreign exchange markets, entertainment circle, casinos, business, betting, service industry and stock market. It brings good luck all year round.
The Pi Yao has many functions and can be placed in different locations of your premise according to your needs:
- Place the pair of Pi Yao anywhere in your living room (best in the east sector and lower than eye level of the tallest family member) if you intend to renovate your existing house or move into a new home/premise to overcome obstacles and guard your family against bad feng shui due to alterations. It ensures good health to your family.
- If you desire good fortune, protection from evil spirits, power to counteract wicked people and overcome bad luck, you may place them at your work desk, reception or important area of your living room. At the same time, the pair of Pi Yao could ensure authority for managers when placed in Northwest sector of your workdesk.
- For those who travel long distance frequently, display them facing out directly at the main door (or placing one in your car) to prevent injuries, accidents and ensuring successful and fruitful journeys with good business deals. Putting the Pi Yao in this position will also promise good fortune that enters your house being trapped in the stomach of Pi Yao and its fierce look can ward off evil spirits. They could also identify wicked people and prevent them from harming you.
- You may place them at the sector where the annual “Tai Sui” (Grand Duke Jupiter) resides and the “Sui Po” location to appease the bad influence. The Pi Yao is excellent in helping people who are experiencing bad luck due to bad annual stars too.