An intricately sculpted Pi Yao plated in 24K Gold is strung with genuine 8A grade natural citrine pebbles. The Pi Yao neutralizes negative forces and protects its owners from harm. Calming the nerves of easily excited people, the Pi Yao also garners benefactors and averts scheming individuals for one’s great advancement in their career path. Entrepreneurs on the other hand will find profits rolling in. The Pi Yao is fond of seeking treasures to win the affections of its owner. Besides the Pi Yao is also popularly used to appease the effects of Grand Duke Jupiter to overcome bad luck, therefore is helpful for those who are either associated with the Grand Duke or those who are going through a bad year according to their zodiac. Next, the Citrine is a true yellow gemstone used for its healing properties, bringing money, abundance, luck, and prosperity. Citrine crystal is associated with amplification and manifestation abilities, bringing joy and love into your life. This bracelet which is suitable for both male and female is free-size and can be easily worn by almost all hand sizes (but best for 7.5inch perimeter as standard) because of its long lasting “expandable-retractable korean string”.
What the Pi Yao symbolizes?
The Pi Yao is the most popular symbol used by Feng Shui enthusiasts as recommended by the masters. The Pi Yao is the ninth son of the Heavenly Dragon and has different names depending on where it is being sighted. The Pi Yao lives in the heaven, Pi Xiu lives on earth and Pi Kan lives in the sea. All of them brings the same blessings and possess the same properties. The Pi Yao is a protective heavenly creature that has one horn, lion-dog face, hoofs and little wings and a tail. Many people prefer using the Pi Yao over Chi Lin because the Pi Yao does not have an anus and only eats but does not dispose. It has a big and infinite appetite. For the naturally greedy businessmen and merchants or housewives out there, if you intend to only have lots of money luck coming in and ensure the money never be spent, the Pi Yao is what you are looking for. The Pi Yao is also known to be very obedient to their owners as they are loyal in nature.
The Pi Yao provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Ushers good luck and fortune
- Generates good feng shui or earth luck
- Elevates wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and home
- Drives away evil, obstacles and hardship that had been prolonging for a long time
- Brings windfall luck
In the olden days, the Pi Yao was devoted as guardian of homes of the emperor and high officials. Because of its capabilities to drive away evil and ushering wealth, it would benefit those earning a living in the bank, finance companies, foreign exchange markets, entertainment circle, casinos, business, betting, service industry and stock market. It brings good luck all year round.
The Pi Yao has many functions:
- Wear the Pi Yao if you intend to renovate your existing house or move into a new home/premises to overcome obstacles and guard yourself against bad feng shui due to alterations. It ensures safety, good tidings and good health to you.
- Wear the Pi Yao if you desire good fortune, to increase wealth, to enhance windfall, protection from evil spirits, power to counteract wicked people and to overcome bad luck.
- For those who travel long distance frequently, wear the Pi Yao to prevent injuries, accidents and ensuring successful and fruitful journeys with good business deals. Everywhere you go, good fortune will be trapped in the stomach of the Pi Yao. Its fierce look can ward off evil spirits. It can also identify wicked people and prevent them from harming you.
- For those who have been suffering from a spate of prolonging misfortunes, Feng Shui Masters often advise them to wear the symbol of Pi Yao to revitalize good luck and protect against more bad luck.
- The Pi Yao is especially excellent to enhance business luck or increase sales performance.
- For those whose zodiac is in conflict with the Tai Sui, wear this Pi Yao to help you appease the conflict with the Tai Sui.