Carved in the shape of an “infinity symbol” using natural aged yellow jasper, the “Power of Infinite 8” signifies many endless good tidings leading to bountiful fortune, love and career. Chinese have used this symbol abundantly for over 2000 years in the form of number “8” and it is probably the most supreme number of all. In feng shui, it is a major prosperity number. “8” means “fatt” (prosper) in cantonese. Denoting wealth supremacy, this”wealth accelerator” will accelerate your wealth luck explosively and rapidly. The energies of wealth activated refer to both “mainstream income” and “irregular income”. It promises sustainable and favorable career/business. It also paves way for new avenues of elective incomes where you can earn extra money through investments, unlocking a solid source of inexhaustible passive income, leading you to a rich and wealthy life. Under the brilliance of this supreme symbol, a leap of fortune awaits you.
“Power of Infinite Eight”
The “Power of Infinite 8” is related to a few possible positive meanings. It could mean “without end”, “the largest possible number”, “furthest possible distance” or “bigger than the biggest that you can think of”. It simply links to “unboundedness” or “no limit”. In philosophy, infinity can be attributed to space and time which is very much attached to Feng Shui philosophy as well. Often philosophers link the symbol to “ultimate”, “absolute” or even “God”. It usually represents a sense of being without any constraint. Chinese have used this symbol abundantly for over 2000 years as in number “8” and it is probably the most wanted number of all. “8” means “fatt” (prosper) in Chinese. It also make up the buddhist mystic knot. In Hong Kong where Feng Shui is widely practised, if you ever open a bank account, one will only receive an account number that ends with the number “8” to signify fortunate outcome. Those displaying this powerful symbol will have the influence of the power of 8 and thus enjoy endless good luck and happiness.
Equally Good Whether Carrying or Displaying the Amulet
It is best to carry along this amulet in your bag, but if this is not feasible, the followings are the recommended areas to display the amulet:
- Display it in your personal sheng chi direction to attain overall success.
- Display it in prominent areas of your living rooms, family rooms, reception, dining, cashier’s counter or even bedrooms to increase your wealth luck and windfall luck for the entire family.
- Display it in the southeast to create maximum wealth luck and windfall luck.
- Display it on your work desk to enhance your career luck. This applies for bosses, managers and employees. The emblem promises to create a difference between you and your peers enabling you to stay more competitive.
- Display it in the east to bring in good fortune to your whole family throughout Period 8 (2004-2023).
- Display it in sectors where Mountain Star #8, Water Star #8 and Annual Star #8 are located to activated them.