Featuring the Eight Auspicious Objects, this wealth bowl is made from extraordinarily finer quality bronze. The Eight Auspicious Objects are said to bring complete good fortune, material luck, spiritual growth, peace, confidence and genuine happiness. The mystic knot magnifies fortune for Period 8, the conch provides good networking luck, the canopy counter against bad energy, the vase is for abundance, the wheel represents success and improvement, the double fishes represents wealth and money, the lotus for peace and the victory banner symbolizes accumulation of successes. The bowl is filled with the following holy ingredients:
- Brass Gold Ingot plated with Genuine 18K Gold – This gold ingot with “fuk symbol on top and double dragons” attracts money, bountiful amounts of money, multiplying, duplicating, replenishing itself, infinite money, recreating money effortlessly where money rush to you. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing abundance and initiate the journey to riches.
- Eight Gold Coins – are potent to improve wealth luck, windfall luck and speculative luck such as trading shares and buying lotteries.
- High Quality Citrine Pebbles – a precious wealth stone that is said to bring in lots of wealth, good fortune and money.
- King Gesar’s Mantra – Kubera (Wealth God) brings serious wealth luck and continuous prosperity by dropping wealth to everyone he meets up. Riding on the Windhorse, he overcomes all obstacles that block wealth from manifesting. Enables you to gain the victory advantage. This means you will have a smooth, easy and unobstructed ride in your undertakings.
- Four Dharmakaya Relic Mantras – Are essential mantras that give power and make the object holy.
- Wishfulfilling Mantra- Promises you a quantum change in making your impossible wishes possible. It opens up endless possibilities, superlative success, overflowing possibilities and materializes your dreams. The magic created will move events, people and circumstances to fulfill all your dreams. You will be unrestrained and seeing enormous changes that leads to boundless returns.
- White Jhambala Mantra – According to Buddhist mythology, he practiced Buddhism for a thousand years before Brahma made him immortal and have him guard treasures and distributing wealth to eliminate poverty and provide financial stability. It is said that riches attained from Jhambala comes with a wealth of spirituality.
This super wealth bowl promises wealth, good fortune, windfall, riches and prosperity. If you desire speculative luck, you can keep your lucky lottery ticket in this wealth bowl to manifest such luck.
What the Wealth Bowl symbolizes?
Wealth bowls depicting treasures overflowing is extremely auspicious to accumulate abundance of wealth in your family fortune, business and personal savings. In Asia, nearly all successful shops will have such a powerful symbol at their reception or cashiers to attract prosperity luck and lots of fortune. Wealth bowls are also often seen placed near Wealth Gods such as Tua Peh Kong or Chai ShenYeh. One can also display this wonderful wealth magnet of prosperity luck at your desk to attract lots of wealth and good fortune into your office.
The wealth bowl is essential for financial success when carefully placed in important areas. It not only creates abundance in wealth, but also protect your existing wealth from being loss:
- Display it in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display it facing your entrance so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points.
- Display it in your office and shops to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display it in the northwest sector to activate your financial support luck for money finding opportunities.
- The wealth bowl is a must for Tycoons and for those doing any kind of business seeking for success. The powerful wealth pot sends vibes to our minds to remind us of money seeking opportunities.
Note: Do not place the wealth pot on floor level, in the toilet and in the kitchen.