This is not a normal wealthpot, but it is called a “ding” in chinese. It signifies powerful, stable, strong support and backup in finance. It has the four celestial guardians (dragon, phoenix, tiger and tortoise) surrounding the “ding” to invite good economy in and protect against losses in the four main directions. It is being filled with natural gemstones (7 treasures) and six emperor coins of powerful reign. The “ding” is recommended for businessmen, sales personal, executives and directors who are serious with their financial management. Those wishing to earn a bigger regular income could also depend on it. It helps those who have good plans in investments and gaining big time long term money. The ding has to be displayed with the phoenix facing south, tiger facing west, dragon facing east and tortoise facing north for effectiveness
What the “Ding” symbolizes and where to display it?
“Ding” literally means strong presence of powerful support from important sources on your income and finances. The “ding” could be seen abundantly in the imperial palace of china. One is directly placed in front of the emperors seat to block the view of people seeing his majesty. When you have a “ding” at home, it simply means you will enjoy strong background of financial support.
Just like the wealthpot, the “ding” is essential for wealth management and business success when carefully placed important areas. It not only create abundance in wealth, but also protect your existing wealth from being loss:
- Display the “ding” in your living or family rooms, business premises and offices, especially in southeast corner (wealth corner) to activate and enhance your wealth luck.
- Display the “ding” facing your entrance at the foyer if you have one so that you can see it as you enter to invite wealth and multiple fortune luck into your homes at chi entry points.
- Display the “ding” in your office and shops to ring in more sales and achieve more monetary gains and successes.
- Display the “ding” in the Northwest sector to activate your financial support luck from the partriarch for money finding opportunities.
- The “ding” is a must for Tycoons and for those doing any kind of business seeking for success. The symbols sends vibes to our minds to remind us of money seeking opportunities.
Note: Do not place the “ding” on the floor, toilets and kitchen.