The Six Emperors’ Coins Tower is laced with thick coins from the first six emperors of the Ching Dynasty. It was during the beginning reign of these six emperors that the Ching Dynasty was enjoying the grandest power, excellent fortune and riches: – Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820) and Tao Kwong (1820-1850). After their reign, the power started to subside, being the reason why the first six emperors are more powerful to invite wealth, fortune, luck for patriarch and networking luck. It refers to many prosperous years on the way. Six is also the number that represents BIG METAL (CHIEN Hexagram), luck for partriarch and also luck from heaven. When one’s heaven luck is activated, you will enjoy long term wealth and good luck from all directions. Apart from that, BIG METAL also fights Illness Star #2 and Fatal Star #5’s bad earth energy. The tower can be used to remedy afflictions at the stove or prayer altar. When the prayer altar location is afflicted by the #5 Yellow, troubles and obstacles will occur.
The Laced 6 Gold Emperors’ Coins Tower can be useful in many ways:
- To obtain heaven luck and blessings, display this tower in the Northwest corner of your house, living room, office or bedroom.
- It can also be displayed at the location where Annual Flying Star #6 resides.
- To bring in long term wealth luck and riches, display this tower in the universal wealth SE corner or in your personal sheng chi direction or even in the Water Star #8 location.
- You may keep this tower together with your important files, bank books, invoice books and order books, cheque books, in your cash boxes and saves, inside your pocketbook and any folder or item to do with your income.
- You can also display this potent wealth attractor near to your fax machines, cash register and computers to attract opportunities through these avenues. The yang side must always be up.
- For those who do not like to use windchimes, you have the option of using this tower as a metal cure to dissolve the evil 5-Yellow (bring fatality, accidents and mishaps) and Illness Star-2 (bring long term illness).
- You may also keep this tower in your car for good luck and inviting happy tidings from any business ventures wherever you travel to.
Note: It is better to refresh these coins each year on the first day of the Lunar New Year. It is best to get new ones, or you can cleanse them using incense or the singing bowl.