Magnificiently stunning, this wealth magnet of Three Emperor Coins in glowing gold is made from extraordinarily thick and superb quality coins. It is like injecting a high dose of quality into the important trinity union of mankind, earth and heaven luck. A departure from the usual pieces, this limited edition collectible is finest in craftmanship and specially made to be tasteful in esthetics.With a super thickness of 4mm, these newly minted fine quality coins are guaranteed to be the most unique and beautiful in the market. Securely tied in “trinity knots” the gold coins are from three powerful emperors of the Ching Dynasty, namely Kang Hsi, Yong Cheng and Chien Lung. These are the wealth generative periods during the glamourous Ching Dynasty. It denotes the amount of wealth earned lasting up to three generations. The emblem in all gold denotes the ability to earn big amount of money, through either sudden magnification of income or sudden windfall. Big money luck is usually related to money earned from a huge business deal, the ripening of an investment or a sudden windfall. But it is not related to a steady stream of income from a decent paying job. Therefore this emblem is more suitable for big earners or those who dream big.
Note: Each piece of “Three Emperor Coins” comes with a free pouch and a carry along talisman that incorporates five major taoist incantation. They signify 1. Safety (Ping An), 2. Wealth Flourishing, 3. Protection, 4. Harmony and Security and 5. Anti Disaster/Injury
What 3 Emperor Coins symbolize?
The Three Emperor coins amplify the blessings from the three most powerful emperors of China. This emblem bestows one with better income and benefits as one leap frog to greater heights in their endeavours in the upcoming future. It signifies as one progresses, things become better and better. Having three successive Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796) coins tied together signifies support and excellent feng shui from three of the most outstanding generations for longer term of wealth success.
The coins must be made of fine metal such as brass or bronze, which are strong and elegant. Some versions are made of resin and brittle in nature, try not to get those version because they lack in metal energy.
The Three Emperor coins with red thread are so powerful that it can be considered to be equivalent to the presence of the Wealth God and its uses are aplenty:
- Carry along in your pocket, purse or wallet wherever you go to ensure you carry with you wealth energy that can create abundance for you.
- Magnify your wealth luck by placing them in the four corners of every room in your home and office.
- Increase your business fortune by sticking them to all your important files, bank books, invoice books and order books, cheque books, in your cash boxes and safes, inside your pocketbook and any folder or item linked to your finances.
- Attract more avenues of growth by sticking them to your fax machines, cash register and computers. The” yang” side must always be up.
- Activate your wealth corners by taping them to the southeast corner of your bedroom, workdesk, living room etc.. Be creative!
Note: It is better to refresh these coins each year on the first day of the Lunar New Year. It is best to get new ones, or you can cleanse them using incense or singing bowl.