This original strip that we carry is from the “original factory”, much more solid and with better finishing compared to the immitation version. This strong metal strip of 6 Emperor coins tied consist of coins that are from the finest reign of the Ching Dynasty. This 6 Emperor gold coin strip consist of coins that are from the beginning reign of Ching Dynasty: – Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820) and Tao Kwong (1820-1850). It is during the beginning reign of these six emperors that the Ching Dynasty was enjoying good fortune, prosperity and power. After that, the power started to subside, being the reason why some more particular feng shui masters would insist on using 6 Emperor’s coins as feng shui remedy and also enhancer to invite wealth, fortune, luck for patriarch and networking luck. Six coins also represents six solid strips as in the Chien Hexagram and luck from heaven. When one’s heaven luck is activated, he or she will enjoy long term wealth and good luck from all directions. This strong BIG METAL strip is authentic feng shui masters’ favorite in putting up above doors or windows where “permanent” or “annual” Illness Star #2 and Fatal Star #5’s bad earth energy are located in addition to the 5 Element Pagoda. Screw or paste them with strong double sided tape on walls or the frame of your doors.
What the 6 Emperors’ coins strip symbolizes and how to place the object?
Metal strips implanted with chinese I-Ching coins are authentic feng shui cures that are well-liked by Classical Feng Shui Masters who practise Flying Stars Feng Shui. The “6 Emperor coins strip” must be made from the beginning reign of Ching Dynasty: – Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820) and Tao Kwong (1820-1850). It is during the beginning reign of these six emperors that the Ching Dynasty was enjoying good fortune, prosperity and power. Six pieces of coins replicates the BIG METAL (as indicated in Chien Trigram). Six is also the number which represents luck from heaven. It is this BIG METAL that fights the Illness Star #2 and Fatal Star #5’s bad earth energy.
Please note that the coins must be made of fine metal such as brass or bronze, which are strong and elegant. Some versions are made of resin and brittle in nature, try not to get those version because they lack in metal energy.
The 6 Emperor coins strip or ruler is recommended in the following areas:
- To obtain heaven luck and blessings, simply display this powerful emblem in the Northwest corner of your house, living room, office or bedroom.To increase your heaven’s luck in acquiring long term good fortune, you may also use this as a bookmark in your important files, bank books, invoice books and order books, cheque books, in your cash boxes and safes and any folder or item to do with your income.
- It can also be displayed at the location where annual star#6 resides. Annual star#6 resides in the east in 2010 and this star brings extremely good windfall luck.
- For homes or buildings with any door located in areas where permanent water and mountain stars#2 and #5 are or their combinations, Feng Shui masters will use this 6 Emperor coins strip as a potent metal cure to dissolve the fatal effects of these. This is because the opening and closing of door at those locations will activate those bad stars everyday when you use them. Therefore they must be controlled with BIG METAL energy of the strip.
- This BIG METAL strip (representing Chien Hexagram) is also excellent to cure the annual flying stars, the evil 5 Yellow (bring fatality, accidents and mishaps) and illness star-2 (bring long term illness). Homes or even rooms with doors in those locations must be remedied.
- For those in business or looking for more achievement in life (to leapfrog to next level of excellence), you may stick this strip above your door inside your house to represent long term fortune and good luck had entered your house.
Note: Feng Shui Bestbuy offers coins from the finest quality that is made from fine brass and bronze and is really strong in nature. Try not to get those coins that are made from resin and is very brittle. It is better to refresh these coins each year on the first day of the Lunar New Year. It is best to get new ones, or you can cleanse them using incense or singing bowl.