The symbol of “Tai Chi” signifies the balance of “yin” and “yang”. It balances out energy that is out of sync or facing imbalances. Capable of neutralizing all forms of poison arrows, negative forces and evil spirits, the salient features of this bagua can be explained and elaborated as follows:
- It is made from genuine brass. Brass is a holy material that is said to be able to expel electromagnetic fields such as poison arrows and evil energies.
- Its trigrams inscribed is the “early heaven arrangement”. This is preferred by most all style feng shui masters.
- Its Tai Chi symbol neutralizes poison arrows (shar chi).
- Its back is inscribed with a Taoist Magic Talisman that empowers the bagua.
What this special Bagua symbolizes?
The bagua is used massively in “Form School of Feng Shui”, which was the first and oldest feng shui school dating back to Song Dynasty (AD960-1279). Form School of Feng Shui which is the basis of all schools of feng shui overides other school of thoughts when certain shapes and formation in an environment is not in a desirable mode. This bagua has the eight trigrams marked around the outside and the “Tai Chi” in the center and is used to neutralize any unknown effects of external influences to create perfection in feng shui for homes.
Eight Trigrams (derived from I-Ching or known as Book of Changes) is the pattern of change in our universe and its energy were formulated, with their transformation, events and evolution of mother nature recorded diagramically in the form of solid (yang) and (yin) lines called trigrams. These natural events affect our health, livelihood, and relationships.
The symbol of Tai Chi represents the many basic concepts of Taoist philosophy. It means that everything in the universe (the “Ten Thousand Things”) contains both light and dark, good and evil. These are complementary aspects rather than conflicting. The two small dots within each area indicate that Yin contains the seed of Yang, and Yang contains the seed of Yin. Yin is the dark, cold, female, introvert, passive side of life, shown as the Black area. Yang is the light, warm, male, extrovert, active aspect, shown as the White area. Such a symbol simply creates balance and equilibrium in energy of your surrounding and is best to neutralize and filterize excessive energy.
Beware! Baguas can only be placed outdoor. Baguas placed indoor can be deadly and harmful to us. Baguas should be placed at the “points of entry of bad chi” into homes such as at the external portion of doors and windows:
- Baguas are useful to prevent bad luck from killing chi if your house has its main door or windows facing cemeteries/funeral homes, hospitals/convalescent centers, police/firestations, schools/colleges/universities and houses of worship such as churches/mosques/temples.
- Baguas can also repel evil spirits, bad luck and harmful people when placed above the main door.
- Baguas can also diffuse killing chi (poison arrows) from lamp post, straight pole, tree and oppressing large building too close for comfort directly in front of your house.
- Baguas are best used to remedy killing chi (poison arrows) coming from sharp angles, corners of buildings and roof ridges of your neighbours pointing at your front doors.
- Baguas can cure continuous rushing chi on a T-intersection, a street that ends at your front yard with on coming traffic heading straight towards your house.
- Baguas nourish any harmful chi that comes into your homes through the maindoor.
Defect rules built over time: They have high degree of quality gloss finish. But because they are held by tools and shaped through machining from blocks , there could be tiny tool marks or scratches visible under 30cm visual.
Cast brass work experiences high heat process, gas defect, extreme shrinking and rough process steps, therefore they have “common irregularities” on their surfaces. They include blisters, bubbles, shrinkages, cavities, scratch lines, dents, tarnishes, dark spots, oxides etc. They are NOT considered as faulty and therefore are non rejectable. Despite obtaining from factories that provide high brass purity and the best in workmanship that supply only grade A pieces to us, common irregularities are still unavoidable.