Being more superior than any other baguas, it is said to be the “emperor of all baguas”, the nine mirrored solution is used to remedy only powerfully detrimental poison arrows (shar chi) that are unsolvable by other baguas or other means. It is used by bungalows, large factories, buildings and landed properties to deflect negativities. It is so powerful that one has to use it with caution so as not to harm the opposite site and the surroundings while protecting oneself. It can banish your opposite neighbours. Please exercise caution. This bagua has the following characteristics:
- In an exaggerated size, it is made from the genuine expensive “peachwood” that surely repels evil energies.
- It has a total of nine sets of trigrams embossed which belong to the “early heaven arrangement”.
- There are altogether 9 mirrors (with both concave and convex) arranged in a certain manner to harness powerful repelling energy. Both concave and convex mirrors working concurrently is said to neautralize and balance the flow.
- There is a special Taoist Magic Mantra Talisman behind the bagua to activate the bagua.
- Each of the nine baguas have a different elemental color. They are to nourish the directional elements that are lacking or overflowing so that they can reach a state of equilibrium.
This bagua must not be used indoor at all. It is the best remedy for houses facing huge T-junction, flyovers, huge tree, pillars etc. This bagua will result in smoother ride for the whole family with improved network and social after repelling the poison arrows.
Note: There have been claims that one may faint, feel uncomfortable or get drained when facing this bagua directly if they are being possessed by evil energies.
What this special Bagua symbolizes?
The bagua is used massively in “Form School of Feng Shui”, which was the first and oldest feng shui school dating back to Song Dynasty (AD960-1279). Form School of Feng Shui which is the basis of all schools of feng shui overides other school of thoughts when certain shapes and formation in an environment is not in a desirable mode. This bagua has the eight trigrams marked around the outside with a luopan and the “Tai Chi” in the center and is used to neutralize any unknown effects of external influences to create perfection in feng shui for homes.
Eight Trigrams (derived from I-Ching or known as Book of Changes) is the pattern of change in our universe and its energy were formulated, with their transformation, events and evolution of mother nature recorded diagramically in the form of solid (yang) and (yin) lines called trigrams. These natural events affected our health, livelihood, and relationships.
The symbol of Tai Chi represents the many basic concepts of Taoist philosophy. It means that everything in the universe (the “Ten Thousand Things”) contains both light and dark, good and evil. These are complementary aspects rather than conflicting. The two small dots within each area indicate that Yin contains the seed of Yang, and Yang contains the seed of Yin. Yin is the dark, cold, female, introvert, passive side of life, shown as the Black area. Yang is the light, warm, male, extrovert, active aspect, shown as the White area. Such a symbol simply creates balance and equilibrium in energy of your surrounding and is best to neutralize and filterize excessive energy.
Beware! Baguas can only be placed outdoor. Baguas placed indoor can be deadly and harmful to us. Baguas should be placed at the “points of entry of bad chi” into homes such as at the external portion of doors and windows:
- Baguas are useful to prevent bad luck from killing chi if our homes have main doors or windows facing cemeteries/funeral homes, hospitals/convalescent centers, police/firestations, schools/colleges/universities and houses of worship such as churches/mosques/temples.
- Baguas could also repel evil spirits, bad luck and harmful people when placed on top of main doors.
- Baguas could also diffuse killing chi (poison arrows) from lamp post, straight pole, tree and oppressing large building too close for comfort directly in front of your house.
- Baguas is best to remedy killing chi (poison arrows) coming from sharp angles, corners of buildings and roof ridges of your neighbours pointing at your front doors.
- Baguas cures continuous rushing chi on a T-intersection, a street that ends at your front yard with on coming traffic heading straight towards your house.
- Baguas nourishes any harmful chi that comes into our homes through the maindoor without us knowing it.